The Reason

The Reason Behind Taemin's Tears

A/N: So inspiration finally hit me. This is my first 2min fanfic. I apologize if its not that good.

 

Minho stepped on his front door. He was glad to be home for he's so tired. But knowing that Taemin was waiting up for him, it made him more happy. This was after all the ideal marriage life he wanted. Waking up in the morning and going to sleep in the evening with Taemin on his arms. When Taemin's cooking, he would wrap his arms around him and rest his chin on his lover's shoulder. When its cold, they will snuggle happily under the covers to keep each other warm. When he has a bad day at work, Taemin would cheer him up with the brightest smile he has ever seen in his life and the greatest comfort he has ever felt. When they have free time, they would go out and enjoy themselves or they would just simply stay at home feeling each other's presence. It doesn't matter where they are, what matters is that they're together.

 

Every rose has its thorns. An ideal marriage is to always be happy but you won't know what a real happinessis is until you experience sadness. They had countless fights over little things. Also major fights out of those little fights. But despite that, they managed to reconcile for they always realize that they can't hate each other. Believe it or not they're first fight as a married couple was over a damn banana milk. Who the heck knows how they even started the fight, seriously over a banana milk? But that's not the point here anyway. And for the record, their last fight was over a football game. Their first major fight was because of jealousy. No, not jealousy because of a certain guy but jealousy because of time. Through all that petals and thorns, there was one thing that.. Wait. Minho got distracted from reminiscing. He heard a sob. A sob? He then realized he was standing at at the front door since the start of the story. He then dashed to the sound of the sob. He then opened the door to the bedroom.

 

What met his eyes was no other than his Taemin who was crying in bed. His heart dropped and shattered to pieces as he saw the love of his life cry before his eyes. He immediately rushed to his side and envelop his arms to his husband. He cooed him to hush and tightened his hug. His right hand made its way to Taemin's hair and ruffled it slowly. Taemin paid back the tight hug and cried even more on his yeobo's chest. Minho's already shattered heart was broken again in pieces and swore to the heaven to hunt down the person who made his sweet angel cry. After a who-knows-how-long time of Minho giving his best to comfort his angel, Taemin was now calm.

 

''Minnie, what's wrong?'' Minho calmly asked with voice overflowing of concern. ''Minho..'' he pushed Minho away as hard as he can. ''Do you love me?'' he shouted. ''Minnie, what?'' he answered while pulling his body up from the cold floor where he landed. ''We've been married for 5 years and never did I miss a day to say and show that I love you,'' Minho softly said though confused of Taemin's sudden mood change. ''No, you don't!'' Taemin shouted. ''What are you saying? You know that I do!'' Minho said slightly raising his voice. ''You know what I'm saying,'' Taemin answered as tears started to escape again from his eyes. ''Taemin, would you please stop crying?! It shatters my heart!'' Minho reprimanded. ''Stop acting like you ing care!'' Minho was taken aback by Taemin's words. ''Watch your mouth Taemin! I've only been gone for 2 days and now you're like this?!'' ''I should say that to you! We've only been separated for 2 days and you were having the time of your life with another guy!''

 

Silence filled the room. ''What the heck are you talking about?'' Minho finally spoke. ''Stop acting innocent, will you?'' ''Ugh! This is driving me nuts Tae! Just tell me what you meant by that!'' ''Driving you nuts? Well, its driving me insanely crazy! I saw the video on what you did.'' ''What video?'' ''Gosh! Do I need to hit your head with a memory hammer? You got down on your knees and proposed to Key! That's what happened! I saw the fancams you know! And you even told me that the next you'll kneel down is when you tie the shoelace of our daughter. You made me believe that cheesy crap! And if I have to hit you with the memory hammer again, Changmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung serenaded you during another concert! There's still hyungwhore left in the bones of your body. And you ask me what you did wrong?'' Minho was stunned by Taemin's words and after thoroughly absorbing all of it he laughed. ''So you think its funny while I am here throwing a fit on you?'' Taemin said as he watched Minho laughing. ''And here I thought it was something serious.'' He answered holding back his laughter. ''You think this is not serious? But when you get jealous you start world war. And when I get jealous you act as if you're watching a gag show.'' Taemin said while walking out of the room and slamming the door. Minho sighed. He then followed and saw his jealous lover grab some banana milk. Without second thought, he backhug him.

 

''Minnie, I'm sorry if I laughed at you and for making you jealous. I should get rid of the hyungwhore in my bones.'' ''Well, you're supposed to.'' Minho chuckled. ''Hearing the reason just made me laugh on how cute you are when you're jealous'' he continued. ''You're a beast when you get jealous.'' Taemin answered. ''I know. About that proposal thing. Should I also hit you with a memory hammer?'' ''Why?'' ''That cheesy crap, as you said. You forgot that I already knelt down to tie the shoelace of our daughter last week at the park.''

 

So as I was trying to say from the 2nd paragraph before a sob cut my sentence. Through all that petals and thorns, there is one thing he really thank God for, he has a happy family.

 

A/N: So the reason was supposed to be because of the 1000 Years Complete MV but I didn't shed a tear watching it. Thus, I lost the feeling on writing. Then, I saw the MinKey sweet moment during the SW2SG last night. So I ended up writing the reason because of that. I hope this was not a boring oneshot for you. >.<

 

 

 

 

 

if you want another 2min oneshot, you can check out my other 2min fic that i'm currently working on.

More Than Friendship But Less Than Romance