Normal

New Marvel's Heroes:Bionic Fighter(Birth By Breath)


 Bloom Story Chapter 1-Normal

Louis Andrew a guy that work as a Delivery Guy at Bella’s Cake house. He lives alone at New York his family staying at america.he just finish his university life and now working at the cake shop.“Hey,New Guy” a formal worker at the cake shop call Louis.”Yes What Can I Help?”He asked clumsily.”Go Send This Cake to an company in front of the mall or something”That fat  girl give a cake at Louis Andrew .”ok maam’ I’ll be back instantly”Then he go away.Out of the cake house Louis head were trembling like something will happen and had a strange feeling that’s someone watching him.”Huh! Illusion I think...”Then He starts his bike and goes to the company“

At the street a dog kept following him that make him not comfortable. He look at the dog and scared him that that cute and fluffy dog runaway from him.”That will do it!”When he enters the office he saw a woman that airing the file together.”Errmmm,Excuse me,did you order a cake?”Louis asked that busy woman.”O,its here already? Sorry because I’m not noticing that you’re here “that woman go at Louis and take the cake.”Is there a birthday today” Louis bravely asked that woman.”No, actually a couple of husband and wife died today, they’re our workmate. So we will going to cheer they daughter” she explain busily.”Owh,Sorry..well thanks for ordering a cake on Bella’s Cakehouse hope to see you again”as always the thanks must be giving to all customer.”yeah,you’re welcome..you can go now.O,And here my cards if your cakeshop will upgrade anything just email me”

Out of the Company Louis feel strange of the company.”What company is this?S.H.I.E.L.D…….What a cool name!”then when he walks to his bike.while lifting his legs to sit at the bike he heard a boy shout and a cars’s hon.when he turned around,he saw the dog that following him just now standing at the middle of the streets and a small boy wanted to save him from getting a car crash.Sawing that makes he feel shock,he go at the boy and the dog then he shield them from getting the car crash.An aiskrim van fell down and almost crash him.”go away from me!”He Told the boy with that dog to ho away before the van crash them .   ” but what about you?” That kid ask him.”Me, I’m fine,you just go away”without thinking of anything he just told that boy to go out from that crash.after the boy go away,the van crash to him.

“You two had been a good person on the world,but..its his time to take you at his world.hope you have a peaceful sleeps.now all lets pray for the two of them”The person that reading a book now talking without voices then a girl came. “Mom,Dad!”she wearing a school uniform and go to the sand where her parents place “its not them isn’t it?Please tell me that its not them!”She sat and crying thoroughly. “hey,Who’s that little girl?” ask one of the lady “o,its Mr. and Mrs. Scarlett daughter,they send her to living in japan…..she must just depart from her flight” her friends answered her question.Natalia Ramnova who looking at her sadly behind the tree.

After all the people go away Natalia go to the girl “Lya Scarlett?”she call that girl name. “H..How Do You Know My Name?”Lya answer her stutterly after finish crying. “glad to met you,I’m your father and mother’s workmate” She Raised her hand to shake her hand with Lya.They ends up at a Cofee Shop near them. “well I wanted to tell you this..”Natalia give a cake at her and speak at her. “what do you wanted to tell me?” Lya eating the cake that Natalia had give to her. “well first we need to wait for them to come..” Natalia also stars eating the cake. “Them?”

After a while,Natalia phone ringing.She take her phone from her purse and swipe her hand at the touch screen phone to answer it . “Hello?......Tony…Yes,she with me now….yes like her mother….ok…ok..ok…”then she swipe her hand at her touch screen phone at put her phone at the purse.Natalia look at Lya who eating her cake thoroughly “Who was that?” After a while eating she ask Natalia with a full cream at . “Its another workmate of your mother and father” Natalia look kept looking at lya

“What my father and mother work actually?Are they a spy or what!?” Lya guessing while thinking . “She’s are an spy” Steve come from back with the other avenger and sat at the left side table,Tony sat beside Natalia,Clint sat infront of Steve and Dr.Robert sat beside Lya. “wait someone missing here?Where  Nick Fury?”Natalia asked them .“Searching a new hero or something.Btw you’re right,she does look beautiful like her mom” Tony answered her and also show an interest towards lya. “Nick Fury?New Hero?SPY!!” Lya look at all of them weirdly

 

“So,Nick Fury,you’ve make a group of superhero huh?Lame” An Green eye Man With His Cat looking at an arcticle at a big TV screen that said ‘group of hero’.Then when he saw Nick Fury face at the tv,he takes his glass and throw it at the TV.since the tv is an Bullet Proof it won’t get crack easily.

“Just Wait Nick Fury….You…and your lame hero…Will destroy just like a paper that just touched water and with a hand it will destroy easily” That green eyed man takes a paper and deep it to water and destroy it.Meanwhile his cat just his hand

“Whe…where Am I?”Louis open his eye blurly.when he woke up a man with closed left eye standing beside him. “so you woke up already?” Nick Fury asked him,then he go nearer and introduce himself “I’m Nick Fury..Can you feel your legs and?” Then Louis try to move his legs and hand but he doesn’t feel anything.He look at Nick Fury Speechlessly. “don’t worry..you’ill be inject with a S.H.I.E.LD-Bionic in a second” Nick Fury said like its not a big deal that make  Louis not worrying anything but he interested with the name of it “S.H.I.E.L.D-Bionic huh..Guess I’ve heard it.Btw what a cool name!”

When they enter the injection room its show that’s the injection room is really scary that make Louis starts to get scared with it “D..d..doctor is this really an injection room?Why it look like an evil scientist room” Louis that think nick fury is an doctor ask him. “yep…we will make you an hero….and do I look like an doctor?”

 

An Hero…..??