The Important News [SNSD's side]

The Romantic Ship Cruise: It's On The Way to Paris!

Reminder:

Pointers: Italic: thoughts and flashback.

 26 December 2011, 7:13a.m.

In Girls' Generation's dorm...

As usual, the maknae of Girls' Generation, Seohyun woke up the earliest. She wanted to wake up her new roomate and unni, Hyoyeon but she better prepare breakfast for her unnis. So she streched her arms after she woke up from her sweet dream. Then she tip-toed towards the door so Hyoyeon doesn't wake up.

After that, Seohyun walked to the kitchen and started to think what should she should make for breakfast. What should I make for my unnis? She thought in her mind.

She then quickly snapped her fingers. She exactly knew what to make for breakfast on that sunny morning. French toast! Actually, Tiffany taught Seohyun how to make French toast a few years ago, when they were still roomates.

But now things are different. Seohyun and Hyoyeon shared a room, Yoona and Yuri shared a room too, Taeyeon and Sunny as well, also with Sooyoung and Jessica. Only Tiffany had a single room.

Seohyun then prepared the ingredients to make French toast. She did the exact instructions about how to make French toast, taught by her most carring unni and former roomate, Tiffany. She quickly remembered how Tiffany taught her to make French toast.

 

Flashback...

About four years ago, on a sunny morning in Girls' Generation's dorm...

 

Seohyun was dumbfounded in the kitchen. She can't think straight that day! What should she make for breakfast? She was totally confused that day.

*Just make pancakes, Seohyun.* Her mind said to her but she shook her head. She wanted to try something new but she can't think of anything. She sighed in dissapointment.

Suddenly her roomate (that time) and unni, Tiffany walked in the dorm and saw Seohyun. She patted Seohyun's shoulder and asked in Korean, "What's wrong, dongsaeng?"

"Oh, Tippani unni," Seohyun responded to Tiffany and sighed. "I don't know what to make for breakfast. I don't know what to cook."

"Just make pancakes. Your pancakes are the best, dongsaeng." Tiffany gave two thumbs up at Seohyun. Seohyun smiled but then she frowned.

"Gomawo (thank you), unni but I think I want to try something new also the other unnis might want to try something new from me."

"Oh, I should teach you how to make French toast then!" Tiffany flashed her famous eyesmile.

"French toast? Is that what you eat for breakfast in America, unni?" Seohyun scratched the back of her head, confused.

Tiffany nodded happily and winked at Seohyun. "Yes and it's easy to do! My umma taught me to make French toast before she died. You know what happened to her."

"Oh, arasso. Let's make French toast then and thank you for your help, unni." Seohyun hugged Tiffany tightly. Tiffany smiled at Seohyun and released the hug.

"No problem, dongsaeng. Now, let's get to work!" Tiffany patted Seohyun's right shoulder and started to teach Tiffany how to make French toast.

****

After the French toast was ready to eat, Seohyun and Tiffany called the other members to have breakfast. 

"Ah," Taeyeon yawned as she walked in the kitchen and saw the French toast. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the French toast again.

"What's that?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun and Tiffany in Korean as she pointed at the French toast. 

"French toast. It's one of the famous breakfast dishes in America. Tiffany unni taught me how to make French toast," Seohyun explained to Taeyeon in Korean and smiled at Tiffany.

"Really? Wow, it does look good!" Taeyeon said as she took a seat beside Jessica, who was till in her sleepy mode.

"Ah..." Jessica slowly opened her eyes. She saw the French toast in front of her eyes and her eyes widened in surprise. 

"French toast! They're one of my favorites! Seohyun dongsaeng, how can you make this?"

"Tiffany unni taught me." Seohyun smiled proudly.

"Really? Finally, French toast is here in South Korea!" Jessica took a piece of French toast and ate it. She then gave a thumbs up at Seohyun. "It's very good!"

"Thank you unni," Seohyun said as she sat on a chair beside Tiffany.

The other members (Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny) praised the French toast as well.

"Wow, it's so delicious! You better make me more because I'm the shikshin!" Sooyoung said and everybody laughed.

"Wow, Tiffany unni, you do taught Seohyun well!" Hyoyeon praised Tiffany and Seohyun.

"Okay, I'm like Sooyoung unni now," Yoona said and everybody laughed as well.

"My favorite food when I was in America! I was born in America too, you know. Great job, Seohyun, Tiffany!" Sunny smiled and then flashed her eyesmile.

"Seohyun dongsaeng, Tiffany unni, make me this before I go to the gym. This food have some nutrients for my body!" Yuri said and everybody laughed too.

****

After breakfast, Tiffany was about to step into the bathrom to take her bath. Suddenly someone patted her right shoulder.

Tiffany turned around. She smiled happily. It was Seohyun.

"Thank you unni for teaching me to make French toast. What would I do without you?"

Tiffany blushed a bit. "You're welcome. That's what roomates do right?"

Both of them laughed and Tiffany walked in the bathroom to take her shower. Seohyun then went to her bedroom.

End of Flashback...

Seohyun smiled as she remembered the flashback. She continued to prepare the French toast to be served to her unnis. After finished preparing the French toast, she then called her unnis to eat.

"Unnis, it's time to eat!" Seohyun shouted in Korean from the kitchen.

The members who had woken up, taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona ran to the kitchen. While Jessica was still asleep in her and Sooyoung's room.

"What do you prepare for today, Seo--- French toast!" Tiffany exclaimed in Korean as she saw the French toast on the kitchen table.

"Do you remembered about how I taught you to make them a few years ago, Seohyun dongsaeng?"

Seohyun nodded and smiled at Tiffany. "Neh, unni. I always remember that day."

"Yay! My favorite toast from my favorite dongsaeng are back!" Yoona exclaimed happily as she gave a wink at Seohyun. Seohyun chuckled and smiled at Yoona.

Jessica, who had woken up a few seconds ago, walked to the kitchen. She was shocked of the attendance of the French toast and smiled at Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled back at her unni.

"Okay, let's eat now!" Taeyeon said as she took a seat between Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and Seohyun.

The order of seats in the dining room:

(Sunny)                                                                 (Yuri)

(Jessica)                                                                (Sooyoung)

(Taeyeon)                  (Main table)                       (Yoona)

(Tiffany)                                                                (Hyoyeon)

(Seohyun)

 

"Okay, it's finally time to eat now!" Hyoyeon said after all of the girls prayed before eating.

"Finally, it's time!" Sooyoung quickly took a piece of toast and put it in . "Gosh, this is still amazing even after a few years ago!"

"I know---" Just Sunny was about to continue her words, the door bell rang. All of the girls were very shocked. 

Who is coming here early in the so morning? They were thinking the same thing. What was happening until it ruined their happy breakfast?

"I'll get it!" Yuri volunteered herself and quickly ran to the door. She opened the door slowly and was shocked when she opened the door. It was their manager all the time!

"Manager oppa!" Yuri shouted.

"Yuri-sshi, why do you seem to be so shocked?" SNSD's manager asked in Korean.

"We better talk in the kitchen, oppa. We girls are still eating in the kitchen." Yuri said and brought their manager to the dining room, where the girls were eating their breakfast.

****

"MANAGER OPPA!" All of the girls, except for Yuri exclaimed as they saw their manager and Yuri, standing in front of the dining room.

"We were shocked when the door bell rang, oppa. We thought it was a stranger or something," Jessica said and sighed in relieve.

Their manager laughed and replied, "You girls don't have to be that shocked. Anyway, I have some news to announce!"

"Is it a great news or bad news, oppa?" Yoona asked their manager.

"It's a very great news! Im Yoona, Tiffany Hwang, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung and Seo Joo-hyun, congratulations! You have been chosen to be on a ship cruise with a famous Kpop boy group!" Their manager announced happily and the members mentioned in the news were very shocked.

"SERIOUSLY, OPPA?!"

"Yes! You better guess the group that who will be following you on the trip to Paris, the city of love!" Their manager said, smiling.

"Hm, Super Junior sunbaenims?" Sooyoung guessed but their manager shook his head.

"SHINee hoobaes?" Seohyun guessed as well but their manager shook his head too.

"Big Bang sunbaenims" Tiffany guessed and their manager nodded his head.

"You're correct, Tiffany-sshi! The boys of Big bang will be following you in a trip to Paris together, in a ship cruise!"

"But they're busy, oppa. They're having a new album early next year, as I read on the Internet. How are they going to spend time with us in the ship cruise?" Yoona asked their manager and all of the girls nodded.

"They are trying to manage their shedule. Mr. Yang is still confused to accept the offer or not." Their manager explained.

"I hope they accept the offer. It's a great experience for them to go on a ship cruise with you girls. Even though I want to follow and meet Big Bang sunbaenims." Sunny pouted, dissapointed that she wasn't chosen to be on the ship cruise with Big Bang.

"It's alright, Sunny unni. Later I'll mention you to Big Bang sunbaenims and show some pictures of you, doing you r aegyo." Yuri winked at Sunny and all of the girls including their manager laughed.

"Seriously I want to meet GD oppa, even though his ideal type is Yoona. I wonder what will happen on the ship cruise. Maybe G-Dragon oppa will say to Yoona on the ship cruise, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I hope that will happen." Taeyeon said jokingly and Yoona poked Taeyeon's arm.

"Yah, Taeyeon unni, do you still remember how he confessed that he liked me in Strong Heart? I was blushing so madly that time! I don't want that to happen again!"

"But do you girls still remember our dating rule?" Hyoyeon asked all of the girls.

All of the girls except Hyoyeon nodded.

"Seriously, I'm jealous of all of you! What will Taeyeon unni, Hyoyeon, Sunny and I do in the dorm without you?!" Jessica folded her arms.

"You can still have our updates on the ship cruise. We'll take lots and lots of photos and put them in our official website!" Tiffany suggested and all of them agreed, including their manager.

"Girls, I think you better know the name of the ship cruise. It's called The Romantic Ship Cruise!" Their manager said.

"Wait, is this a reality show?" Sooyoung asked their manager. Their manager shook his head.

"You will be going to be in paris for like three weeks or a month to know each other well and learn something new on the ship cruise and in Paris."

"Something new? What do you mean, manager oppa?" All of the girls asked their manager at the same time.

"I won't tell you. You better find out yourself at the ship cruise and in Paris. Now, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun, you'll be leaving in three days so you girls better pack your bags. I'll pick you up at 8a.m. to meet Big Bang at the harbor." Their manager said.

"Arasso, manager oppa," Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Seohyun said to their manager.

"Hm, looks like I'll be leaving now then. Also enjoy your breakfast, girls!" Their manager said before leaving and all of the girls bowed at their manager.

"Bye, manager oppa!"

Their manager left their dorm and all of the girls continued their breakfast while chatting.

****

After the girls had their breakfast and took their respective showers, all of them gathered at the living room to watch television and chat for awhile.

"Ah! I can't wait to meet Big Bang sunbaenims soon!" Sooyoung shouted happily. All of them laughed at the happy and excited shikshin.

"Sooyoung-ah, which Big Bang member do you like the most?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung.

"I won't tell you, unni!" Sooyoung blushed a little.

"Come on, tell to Taeyeon unni!" Taeyeon used her full aegyo and Sooyoung chuckled.

"Fine, I like Daesung oppa." Sooyoung turned red in embarrassment.

"Sooyoung-ah, do you really have a crush on him?" Sunny teased Sooyoung.

"No! I just like his high vocals and you know, his personality," Sooyoung replied and still, blushing.

"I think she had a crush on him." Jessica added and Sooyoung blushed more.

"Unnis, dongsaengs, stop teasing me! I don't have a crush on Daesung oppa! Trust me."

"Fine. Now, Yuri-ah, do you still have a crush on Taeyang oppa?" Tiffany teased Yuri.

"Yah, unni, we just have gone on a blind date and we're just friends!" Yuri protested.

"Come on, I know you liked Taeyang oppa, unni," Yoona said while grinning.

"No, we're just friends. It's true, Yoona dongsaeng." Yuri smiled.

"Okay." Yoona pouted.

"How about you, Seohyun? Which Big Bang member do you like the most?" Hyoyeon asked Seohyun, which was smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, none of them." Seohyun politely shook her head.

"Come on, I think you like Seungri-sshi." Hyoyeon added a little and all of the girls, except for Hyoyeon and Seohyun nodded.

"I think Hyoyeon's right." Sunny supported Hyoyeon and gave her a thumbs up.

"Unnis, I don't have a crush right now! Trust me!" Seohyun said and suddenly, she blushed. Looks like she lied to her unnis, for the first time!

"Seohyun-ah, you better don't lie to us. Just tell us the truth." Taeyeon patted Seohyun's back lightly.

"Um..." Seohyun was very embarrassed to say the truth. 

"I think she liked Seungri-sshi, because they're maknaes, right, girls?" Yuri asked the other girls and the other girls nodded.

Seohyun blinked her eyes and looked at Yuri. She then turned red in embarrassment.

"I don't have a crush on him! Trust me, unnis!" Looks like Seohyun was self-defending herself - again.

"I think our maknae's one hundred percent lying. Can you girls still remember the time when we watched Big Bang sunbaenims's Tonight music video?" Tiffany asked the girls and all of them remembered the time they watched Big Bang's Tonight music video a few months ago.

These nine ladies are really huge fans of Big Bang, that's why.

Flashback...

A few months ago in the year, 2011...

The nine girls of Girls' Generation were busy preparing for something. Something? You'll see.

"Have you got the popcorn, Yuri?!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room.

"Almost! But Sooyoung and Yoona just wanted to eat the popcorn!" Yuri shouted back from the kitchen.

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.  *Those two shikshins...*

"Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, are you done with arranging the couches?" Taeyeon shouted at the three American girls.

"DONE!" Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny shouted at the same time and quickly sat on a couch together.

"Hyoyeon, Seohyun! Are you two done with the drinks?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Hyoyeon and Seohyun nodded.

Wow, that sounds pretty busy, but what are the girls up to?

****

"Come on, Yoona! Go to the channel that we're going to see Big Bang sunbaenim's Tonight music video premiere!" Sooyoung shouted at Yoona, who was busy switching channels.

"Wait a second! I'm busy searching for the channels here!" Yoona said while switching channels.

Actually, this is what the girls planned earlier. They wanted to see Big Bang's Tonight music video!

Since they are huge fans of Big Bang, they desperately want to see it at the premiere.

"Is this the channel?" Yoona asked the girls, who were impatiently waiting.

"Two more channels left!"

"Arasso, arasso!" Yoona exclaimed and did what the girls said.

"Okay! Omo, there are two minutes left! I can't wait~" Sooyoung was screaming like a huge fangirl.

Actually, she only wanted to see Daesung since Daesung is her number one bias.

"Come on, Sooyoung. You just wanted to see Daesung oppa." Yuri teased Sooyoung and she was exactly right!

Sooyoung blushed a little. All of the girls laughed except for Sooyoung.

"Fine! I wanted to see Daesung oppa but seriously, I don't have a crush on him!"

"Okay, okay. IT'S STARTING!" Sunny screamed.

"Sunny unni, shh!" Tiffany told Sunny to be quiet and Sunny nodded.

(Link to the music video: click this.)

All of the girls watched the music video while smiling like an idiot.

****

After the music video ended, the nine girls chatted about the music video.

"Okay, girls. Which are the Big Bang members you like in this music video? For me, every single of them! Especially Daesung-sshi." Taeyeon asked the girls.

"G-Dragon, Taeyang and Daesung!" Jessica replied. "They're so amazing!"

"All of them! But I think Taeyang-sshi is the most good-looking there." Sunny added a bit about Taeyang and blushed.

"T.O.P oppa and Daesung oppa. Wait, all of them! But I really love T.O.P oppa in this." Tiffany nodded and blushed as well.

"All of them! Especially G-Dragon oppa, he's so charismatic!" Hyoyeon praised G-Dragon while eating some popcorn.

"Taeyang oppa, Daesung oppa and surprisingly my university friend, Seungri! Wait, wait, wait. All of them, of course!" Yuri said. She then took a glass of orange juice, prepared by Hyoyeon and Seohyun and drank it.

"Daesung oppa and Seungri, which is also my university friend too! But surprisingly all of them look very good in the music video. But the maknaes are the best~" Sooyoung gave two thumbs up while eating some popcorn too.

"G-Dragon oppa and Daesung oppa!" Yoona said while smiling.

"For me, I have to agree with Sooyoung unni. But I think Seungri oppa is very good-looking here." Seohyun said while blushing.

"Right on, Seohyun!" Sooyoung high-fived with Seohyun.

"Seohyun-ah, why are you blushing so madly?" Jessica noticed that Seohyun's cheeks were very pink since she said about Daesung and Seungri.

"I-it's nothing..." Seohyun shook her head but she was still blushing!

"I think you've got a crush on Seungri-sshi, dongsaeng." Hyoyeon said and the other girls except for Seohyun agreed.

"It's true!"

"No! I don't have a crush on him!" Seohyun protested but she was still blushing like there was no end for her blushing!

"You're lying, dongsaeng." Tiffany said. "Come on, dongsaeng. Tell us.:

"Okay." Seohyun gave up because of her unnis. "But don't tell Seungri oppa about this, Yuri unni, Sooyoung unni." 

"Arasso~" Sooyoung and Yuri said while giggling.

"I have a crush on Seungri oppa." Seohyun whispered while blushing.

"Really?!" All of the girls exclaimed.

"Shh! Yes, I have a crush on him since his Strong Baby promotions, I guess?" Seohyun said.

"Oh my gosh! Seohyun-ah!" Sunny blinked her eyes. "Do you watch the music video? It's rated 19!"

"No! But I watched him promoting Strong Baby two years ago. He is so good-looking and kind even though he is sometimes rude at his hyungs." Seohyun explained her feelings.

"Don't tell anybody, unnis. Please! Do it for me."

"Okay, okay." The other members said while grinning.

End of Flashback...

 

Back to reality,

"Seohyun! You said that you got a crush on Seungri-sshi!" Taeyeon said after remembering the flashback.

"That's why she kept protesting that she liked Seungri-sshi." Hyoyeon added.

Seohyun was blushing so madly and facepalmed. "Unnis, you better keep this secret! I'll tell him on the ship cruise later!"

"Okay but I think men always make the move." Yuri said.

"I think Seungri also had a crush on Seohyun, right, Yuri?" Sooyoung asked Yuri. Yuri nodded.

"Yeah. He kept mentioning about Seohyun all the time!"

"Really?" Seohyun removed her hands from her face. She then looked at Yuri and Sooyoung, raising her right eyebrow.

"Yes, really. He do that everytime when he come to the university. He keeps mentioning about you, dongsaeng." Yuri explained.

"Two maknaes are in love!" Yoona exclaimed and all of the girls except Seohyun cheered the same thing.

Seohyun was blushing while remembering about her first meet with Seungri during her debut days.

Looks like love is in the air...

****

Author's Note: Hello there my fellow readers, subscribers, commentors and also the SoshiBang fans! ^*^ Finally, I will successfully post the first chapter of this story after a few days of delaying. I'm very sorry. *bows*

So how's the first chapter? I know it's a bit crappy. Well, I inserted some SeoFany and SeoRi moments here. Since I've been obsessed with Seohyun, Tiffany and Seungri these days. Haha.

Anyway, also, you can spot the girls mentioning about TopFany, GYoon, YulYang and DaeSoo. I really love spreading the SoshiBang love. Keke. <3

But the main focus here is SeoRi, the maknae couple. I can't wait to write the second chapter, which is Big Bang's side of this important news. Also I know that lots of you are wondering what will be Big Bang's reactions in the second chapter.

So stay tuned until the second chapter! Till then, goodbye! Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! Also subscribe and comment too!*waves* *poofs out* *starts writing the second chapter*

p/s: Sorry for the grammar and typo errors. I'm still improving my English and I'm kinda in a rush while posting this chapter. (:

-ilovekpop_forever