Chatting

S K A T E B O A R D

 

RaRa: You know what? I hate that guy!!

Skate1015:  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Rara: Why are you laughing?

Skate1015: Cause it’s funny. ㅋㅋ

Rara: It’s not funny. I want to push him falls from the 5th floor building -_-

Skate1015: wow! You are cruel! ㅋㅋ Arraso. MIanei~ I mean, he did not do that to you.

 Rara: Yes. He needs to think like that. I do not sleep for 3 days for the assignment and I got a free lecture after school yesterday. Pfff -.-

Skate1015: Jinjja? Poor uri bear. Okay. I will apologize for you behalf of him okay? Nega mian naeyo ~

Rara: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now you make me laugh. It’s not you right. I know you will not do that to me ^^

Skate1015: Typing…..

 

That guy stops typing. He does not know how to respond. Lastly, he decides to log out before he gives a wrong reply and RaRa keep asking something else. Kim HyunRa, how do you know I will not do that to you? I am not as nice as you know. He is smiling and turning off his laptop.

 

Junhong stops breathing. Where is it? Urghhh. Where is it?? He lets out all his stuff but still he cannot find it.  Junhong slammed the class door. Everybody startled. Okay, that’s the first time he got really mad. Choi Junhong is a naughty genius boy in the class. Even though he is teasing his classmates but he always bullying that girl, Kim HyunRa. HyunRa sits next to him separated by a row.  After Junhong gone, everybody starts gossips. HyunRa just smiled and continue her drawing.

                “What. Are. You. Doing. Kim. HyunRa?” Eunji asked seriously word by word.  She suspected something fishy.

                “What?” you keep drawing and avoid eye contact with Eunji.

                “Don’t lie to me. You did it, right?”

                “I did, what??” you make an innocent face ever.

                “Yes. You are lying. You are in a big trouble sister.” Eunji gives a warning. You ignored her. Your heart are about to explode. The truth, you really scared actually. The real intention you just want to revenge but you do not expect that Junhong will really mad like that.

 

RaRa: I want to apologize.

Skate1015: Then do it.

RaRa: I’m scared. I just want a small revenge.  :(

Skate1015: Maybe you can tell him face to face. I means an apologize. A proper one.

RaRa: Yeah. I will.

 

HyunRa log out. Maybe what Skate1015 said was right. He is too nice to me. Why I don’t find a guy like him in real life?

 

The red skateboard is in the locker as usual. The small note left with it. HyunRa quickly hide herself. What am I doing? I should apologize to him. A proper apologize. Junhong opens his locker. He checks his skateboard properly. No stretch or any broken part at his lovely skateboard. Then he read the small note. He READ it. HyunRa stops breathing for a few seconds. Junhong smirked. Oh Lord, he planned something.

 

 

The paper that had been crumpled hits you. You stay silence. Yes, you need punishment. Junhong throws another crumpled paper. You still keep silence. The teacher is teaching at the front. Another paper is really hit your head. Then Eunji got mad. She throws the paper back. You try to prevent her but she makes a ‘don’t you dare’ face.  You stay silence again. Junhong plays a sign game with Eunji but you do not see that. You still cannot see his face after you gives back his skateboard.

 

Another crumpled paper hits your shoulder.  You startled. You try to make an eye contact with him. He told you to open the paper with a sign language.  This is getting weird right now. You open it slowly.

 

You owed me a proper apologize. A date maybe? :p

-          Skate1015 , 0XXXXXXX

 

Your face is blushing. Either holds anger or embarrassment. You crumpled back the paper.and write something. Junhong is holding a big laugh. You throw back the paper.  Eunji confused.

                “Sir!” you put up your hand. The teacher stops teaching for a moment.

                “Yes Miss Kim?”

                “This guy keeps throw papers towards me when you are teaching. I cannot focus at all. I hope you can give him punishment. Thank you.” You smiled. Yes, an evil smile. Junhong startled. The teacher is walking towards him.  He still holding the paper that you throw just now.

                “Choi Junhong, you see me after class. I got many complaints about you.” Junhong just nodded. He opens the crumpled paper.

                 “What are you writing just now?” asked Eunji curious. You just answer the question with a smile.

 

I accept the date. 7pm at Matoki’s Café.

-          RaRa 


 

Ottaeyo ? HAHAHAH okay it's too fast right? OHMYGYU , I never satisfied with my own story. Gumawo for reading *bow 90 degree*