Heal with death

Secret Whispers

"Hey.You ok?" he asked like nothing happened.

"Yeah" you said as you smiled at him bitterly.

 

Today...the report came out. And what's worse. I'm dying.Wow....

 

You sat beside the sleeping fool that you've been waiting for years and the fool who's too blind to see what you did for him."Hey....i miss you. Seriously. I still do. Idiot." you whispered into his palm and kissed his fingers before going back to your own room. Looking at the report you took from the hospital,slowly sliding onto the cold floor,you sobbed quietly,afraid that he could hear you. After a while,you decided to make something for yourself and headed to the kitchen.You passed by a mirror and bitterly smiled at your reflection, telling yourself that everything's gonna be fine. You the tv and sat down,holding your mug,staring at the screen,not blinking. "Hey.What's wrong. Oh my God. Are you crying?!" you heard him say. You touched your cheecks and just stare at the tears,not noticing that you've been crying. "Hey. You ok?" you heard him say again.Slowly turning to him,you cried "It hurts". Panic,he asked you where you hurt yourself."It hurts" you said again,not answering his question."Its ok....come here...Don't cry" he said and pulls you into a hug that you always wanted.

 

Idiot....it hurts everytime i see you smile, everytime i see you so happy with her. You must be very happy with her,neh? I'm glad you could be happy.

 

He brought you back to his room and still hugged you to comfort you, your head softly,and he dozed off to sleep himself.

 

"You must be tired. To tell you the truth,i'm gonna die. In about three days. Seriously,you idiot. Big idiot. Crazy idiot. I love you,damn it. Sorry, i couldn't make you smile and laugh like she did to you. I'm sorry i wasn't pretty enough. Sorry for loving you. You remember how she approached you and start talking to you? I made that happen.You have to thank me. I did all those stuff that you couldn't do for her. I still remember you came to my room just to ask help for her birthday gift. You avoided me when she say that she didn't like me clinging around you. You didn't talk to me and didn't read my messages,didn't answer my calls when you're with her. I left both of you when she came to this house when we're suppose to cook together like the old times. You threw everything away when you saw her. You didn't notice the knife cut my arm but you noticed that she was a little wet when she came in. She was your everything. You were mine. But i was never yours. Idiot. Why can't you just stop telling me about the oh-so-wonderful dates you went with her? Idiot. I love you.I still do. And i hope you will too. I gave you up because you are happy it's her. I gave you up because you loved her. Now,i just want to steal you for a whole day without her before i actually go off." you whispered to him,telling him lots of secrets that you won't tell when he's awake.

 

You arranged everything and told him that you will treat him for the whole day and won't bug him again if he spents this today with you.He agreed. You were excited and sad as well. But,you ignored your feelings and try to make yourself look pretty and nice. You told him to wait at Baskin Robbins at 11, but it's already 11.30,starting to lose hope,you got up from your seat and saw him running into the shop.You smiled.He came. "Sorry.I'm late" he said.Shaking your head,you started to order rounds of ice cream for hi to eat while you slowly ate one of your favourites. Both of you talked about many things and suddenly, you became silent. Looking at his palms,you smiled to yourself thinking that you'll never hold his hands like he holds her hands."Your hands are big" you simply commented and he laughed.You smiled again,but this time, tears fell from your eyes. "Ah! Hey...don't cry.Did i do something to you?" he asked. Lying to him,saying that your eyes are like this sometimes,making him calm down.

 

He suddenly stood up,eyes widen and smiled like a dork.You followed his view and saw her. His girlfriend. He wanted to walk to run off leaving you like everytime he did. But this time,you won't let go."What?!" he said angryly when you pulled him back to his seat.Tears still continue flowing but you remained calm."Sit down.Remeber your promise" you said. He hissed at you but sat down,irritated with himself because he has a soft spot for crying people."Sit here.Don't move okay?I got a suprise for you." you told him. Still annoyed, he nodded. You walked to the counter and whispered to the female staff and she nodded. You sat back down on your seat, still staring at his large hands, he apologised to you about the incident just now.The female staff served his faourite cake which makes him smile 100 times dorkier. "Can i eat this?"  he asked."Of course you dumbo" you replied. That cake,you made it yourself.Begging the company to teach you to make that cake wasn't easy. But for him,you can do anything.

 

"Seriously.You spoil me too much." he said. You just smiled at him and took a bite of the cake and continue staring at him.Later that day,you brought him to the  place that you loved most,the place where he stole your heart,the place that you met him and the place you always came when he goes on his date."Remember this?" you asked.He nodded and lay down on the grass watching the sunset.The day before night and you snuggle closer to him,not wanting to break apart,smelling his scent,listening to your lullaby,his heart beat."Hey.It's getting late.Let's go home." he said."No.Wait till the stars come out"you told him.You didn't want to miss every second without him today."Tell you something." you said."What" 

 

"I'm dying" you whispered.

"Come again?"

"I'm dying"

"Stop it.You're freaking me out."

You smiled at him.Not saying another word,you cried in his chest. A car suddenly came up and both of you stood up to see who it was. His girlfriend was there. He smiled again. "Let's go home" he said to you, pulling your hands."No." you said firmly."Bwo?" You shoved him into the car and waved.You stood there,crying harder,knowing everything you had is gone,knowing he will be happy with her,knowing everything will be taken care of once you leave."I love you,idiot" you spelled out to him before you signalled his girlfriend to drive away."Jagiya! What is happening?! " he asked his girlfriend."She loves you babo.She's dying" she said,crying.Looking back at the place where she stopped the car to pick him up,she saw that you were still there,but crying even harder when she saw your state."Look at her jagiya.For the last time"she said to him before speeding off.