Final.

7 years shouldn't matter, but I guess it does.

 

To say that our relationship is wrong, you might be right. We are too far apart in age and I am still what society considers “a minor.” But I don’t let that bother me. She may be a matured 26 year old woman and I just an immature 18 year old, but that’s okay. She accepts me for who I am.

My hyung’s think that my relationship with Boa noona will hurt me in the long run. “Maybe you should just let things go and stay friends.” They are wrong. Boa noona would never hurt me. We love each other and nothing would ever tear us apart.

                                                                                                        ~*~

“Noona~” Sehun smiles brightly as he meets Boa in front of their favorite café.

“Sehun-ah~ You made it.” She smiles at him in return.

Sehun notices that she is wearing a simple yet cute white form fitting cotton dress, with a short white wool coat that has faux fur aligning the edges; a white beanie and simple white peep toe heels. A blush forms on his face and he compliments her shyly, “You look really cute today, Noona.”

“Thank you. You don’t look half bad yourself, Sehun-ah.” She giggles and admires his attire; which is white skinny jeans, a white shirt with “Justin Bieber” in big and bold letters; a short black wool coat and simple black converse. “We almost match!”

“It’s because we think alike, huh?”

She smiles awkwardly and hums a yes in response. She looks over at the café and then back and Sehun. “Shall we go in?”

“Of course.” He says and reaches to open the door for her.

She bows in thanks and walks in with him following behind her. They walk up to the counter, order two pumpkin spice cappuccinos and then look for a place to sit while their drinks are being made. Sehun finds that he is staring at her and then bows in apology when she catches him. “Is there something on my face?”

 “No, no. There isn’t. I was just taking in how pretty you look today.” He answers defensively.

“Does that mean that I am ugly other days?” She pouts.

“That’s not…”

“Forget it. Our drinks are coming.” She says flatly, as their cappuccinos were being placed in front of them along with a receipt.

                                                                                                           ---

After they finished their drinks and talked about how their morning went, they were off and walking through the city. Sehun pointed out many interesting street performances, but Boa didn’t even seem to care. He tried holding her hand and tried sneaking a kiss when he was sure that no one was looking, but she just shook him off or nudged him away.

“Noona, I get the feeling that you didn’t ask me out today for a date.” Sehun pushes lightly.

She stops to look at a jewelry cart and nods. “You’re right. The reason that I asked you out today wasn’t because of a date.”

Sehun stops as well and tilts his head to the side. “Then why did you call me out?”

“Sehun-ah,” She begins, setting the earrings that she was looking at down, “I have heard things recently. Terrible things actually, about us and I think that half of what I heard is actually true.”

“Wait, you mean the comments about-“

“How wrong our relationship is?” Sehun nods. “Then yes. I mean those.”

“But I don’t care what people say, Noona.” Sehun says. He didn’t like where she was going with this, but he knew it was coming soon or later and he had hoped that it would be later.

“But I do, Sehun-ah!” She shouts slightly. “I do care. We have a 7 year and you are technically still a minor. Our relationship is wrong.”

“I don’t understand… You didn’t think it was so wrong a while ago.”

“It was because I couldn’t see how truly wrong it was.” She says, with tears falling from her eyes. “I was blinded by my love for you and I refused to see what people were actually trying to show me. You are still a child, Sehun-ah. You should spend your teenage years hanging with friends and goofing off. Not spending it on a relationship with an older woman.”

“But I don’t want friends and I don’t want to goof off, I want you.” Sehun whines slightly, biting back a cry.

“I am flattered beyond belief and I love you, Sehun-ah, but we can’t do this anymore. I can’t do this.” She wipes the tears from her eyes and places her lips gently to Sehun’s cheek, kissing him tenderly. She steps away and smiles sadly. “Goodbye, Sehun.”

Sehun stands there and watches her walk away. He didn’t want to accept the reality that Boa noona just broke up with him. He wanted so bad to wake up from this nightmare that he was in and yet, reality was whispering in his ear that he was awake. Sehun slides his hand into his pocket and retrieves his phone. He dials the one person that won’t laugh at him or mock him.

“Sehun-ah?”

“Luhan hyung…” He cries.

Luhan sighs and makes a sound as if he is putting on his coat. “Where are you?”

“A few buildings down from the café.”

“Stay where you are. I am coming.”


Authors note:

If you caught my Justin Bieber thing there, claps for you. If you caught the sarcasm, more claps. (I will never get over that he is a fan of Justin Bieber. Never.) This isn't a long one shot, but \o/. I have been secretly into SehunxBoa... \o/ I find the yonger boy older woman thing kind of hot. Not even going to lie. But hey, you can some well a bit of Hunhan at the end there... =)

I also think that Sehun would act like this if he were in a relationship with an older woman. I think he wouldn't care and treat her with much sweetness. Ugh... sajkhdakjd I see him as the type that is into older woman. \0/