Endless Love- Chapter 4

Endless Love

 

                                                                                                  CHAPTER 4

(Later that night)

-Sunye still haven’t decided if she really would go to that “Let’s-get-to-know-each-other” thing with Jiyong.

Sunye: (Talking inside her head) hhhhuuhhh.. Well I guess I should go because he’s pretty good looking and I think has a nice personality too. But what if he recognize that *I LIKE HIM*? And Am I gonna tell the other members?

Sunmi: Unnie! Are’nt you going to sleep yet, By the way this place is EPIC cool. Especially Seungri living beside us.. Huuuhhh.. (Giggling)

Sunye: You like Seungri? Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone, But seriously you have a crush on Seungri?

Sunmi: Unnie! Please don’t tell anyone especially Seungri!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TaeYang: Where you going Jiyong? Hehe.. it looks like something really, really special

Jiyong: Yah Youngbae don’t tell anybody araso (understand) ? But I’m going with Sunye!

TaeYang: OMO! Leader of WONDERGIRLS? Sunye? Waahhhh!!

Jiyong: I know right? I finally got a chance to meet her. PRIVATELY! How cool is that?

TaeYang: I can’t believe you. HAHA!! Good luck; I gotta go to bed.

Jiyong: Remember, DON’T TELL ANYBODY!

TaeYang: Suuuurrreee! But get Sohee for me alright?

Jiyong: WOW! That’s all? Haha..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunye: Alright , I have to go. I just don’t wanna disappoint him like that.

(Sunye left the other WONDERGIRLS sleeping while she tiptoed as quiet as she can to leave their dorm)

-Sunye didn’t yet go outside to the parking lot, She’s making sure if she didn’t get fooled.

(It’s 9:30 pm)

Sunye: still didn’t get out, making sure if Jiyong would really sacrifice and wait for someone who possibly has a crush on her as well.

(It’s 10:15 pm)

Sunye: Alright, he waited too long, hhh.. good luck to me.

(As Sunye walked in front of Jiyong she was experiencing this feeling inside her that never usually happens; She smiled and just thought of the things they can do when they’re together. Sunye felt as if she would explode because she thought if somehow Jiyong would have the same feeling for her.)

Sunye: *cough, cough*\

Jiyong: (lips went wider as he smile) So, you did go?

Sunye: I was feeling a little bit awkward at first when you told me but then again….

Jiyong: But then again what? (cutting her off)

Sunye: .. uh.. I was feeling

Jiyong: Feeling… what?

Sunye: Sorry for you! YES! That’s it! I was feeling sorry for you (Sunye said proudly as if it’s really true)

Jiyong: really? Is that really it? (Jiyong said as he frowned)

Sunye: Of course that’s it! I mean what else would it be?

Jiyong: ahh// well then, I have to go .

Sunye: Why? You said we will get to know each other and now?

Jiyong: I’m sorry, This night is really not what I planned it to be.

Sunye: Well , what is it supposed to be?

Jiyong: Aihhsshh, forget it, Your just gonna find me boring.

Sunye: WHAT? Why would I think you , the leader of BIGBANG  boring?

Jiyong: You mean that? (trying to cheer up again)

Sunye: Of course I do.

Jiyong: soo…. I know there are a lot of people who envy you and adore you.

Sunye: (confused on the outside but inside she is excited for what Jiyong is going to say next)

Jiyong: Aishh! Forget it , you’re just going to laugh at me.

Sunye: OH c’mon .. really Jiyo…

Jiyong: I Like you! (again cutting Sunye off)

There was a long pause and who knows what Sunye is going to say next.-