To seduce you

THE GAY AND THE PLAYGIRL WANT THE LOVE.

“Kyaaaa!!!!!!!”

A voice sound like thunderstorm can be heard all entire the apartment. Sehun grab the blanket and cover his shirtless body and his simple mistake makes him fall on the floor and hurt his head.

He groaned.

Hayi yawned in slumber and rubbed her sleepy eyes.  She almost falls in sleep again when suddenly heard someone groaned in pain under the bed.

She tilted her head down.

Sehun stunned.

Cold sweat in the morning, seeing half girl on his bed.

“W-who..a-are..y-y-you?” Sehun stuttered.

“Me? You’re not remembering me?” Hayi just opened one of her eyes. Lied back on the bed. Closed her eyes.

“Yah!” Sehun stand up and still with blanket cover his body!

He feels disgusting when see her. A girl on his bed. His precious bed.

“Yah! Get up from my bed!” Sehun kick her using his leg. Hayi just ignore him.

“Give me sleep another 10 minutes. I’m so tired. You’re so wild last night. Thanks to my experiences, I can handle your naughty side..” Hayi mumbled while grab a pillow and cover her face. Show her side.

Sehun’s shivering when heard that.* Me? With her? Please don’t tell me.. It’s must be kidding.. I..I.. never sleep with a girl..Please don’t say it..*  Sehun suddenly collapsed on the floor back.

Under the pillow, Hayi smirked with her devil side and her eyes still closed.  *Our life is same, Oh Sehun. But, surely I love money more..  Men are only my toys..or our toys..?*

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!” Sehun cried. Frustrated. “You me! You’re bad people!”

Hayi silently hissed. *Didn’t you think I would excite to touch a GAY like you? Stupid!  I just do my job. The payment so high, you know. Thanks to your mum! Kekeke… *

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: just short update! ^^