oppa it hurts

NEVER stop loving u & be loved by u

CHAPTER 13

[At girls house..]

'hyomin-ah..do u want to join me to visit yoong?' sica asked

'no..i dont think so..i'm not feeling very well..' hyomin lie on couch

'so..it is okay u to be alone?' sica worried

'nevermind..hyo alredy called soonkyu..he will be here in any minutes..'.

'okay..i need to go now..yuri oppa wait me outside..take care okay..'sica wear her shoes..

in a few minutes,soonkyu arrived..

'Ding..dong..ding..dong..'soonkyu press the be..

hyomin go to door to open it.

'come..please..sorry..my house alittle bit messy..'hyomin take a newspaper and put on table

'its okay..here i bring u a abalone porrigde..hyo asked me to bring it..'

'thanks oppa..'

'lets we eat first..i am hungry..i skip my breakfast today..hehehe..' soonkyu take the plastic bag and bring it to the kitchen..

'oppa..what u want to drink?'hyomin asked..

'ooppss..wait..today i'll treat my princess..i'll do all for u..'

'hmm...'hyomin nod

'my princess please have a seat..'soonkyu pull out the chair for hyomin..

hyomin sit on chair..she cough..

'are u okay?..i'll make a drink for u..'soonkyu pat hyomin back.

'i'm okay..dont worry..oppa..juz bring me a plain water..thanks..'hyomin give an 'ok' sign..

after he prepare all..he brings the food to dining are..

'here my princess...lets eat'..soonkyu pass a bowl to hyomin

hyomin take spoonful of porridge..'oouuch..it hot..!!'

'careful dear..it hot..here..say ahhh..'soonkyu feed hyomin..

'thanks oppa..'hyomin smile..

while they are eating, hyomin head feels dizzy...she feels want to throw up..but she hold in..

'oppa..i'm done..'

'why u not finish it..i saw u just eat a few spoons of it..'

'i'm full oppa..i have eat a lot for my br.re..ea.k 'hyomin suddenly rush to the sink.

soonkyu leave his meal and go to hyomin..he look hyomin throw out all what she has been eat juz now..

'hyomin-ah..are u alright?..he rub her back

hyomin still throwing up..after she feels okay, she wash her face and wipe it with towel..

'hyomin-ah..lets go to your bed.'soonkyu carefully bring hyomin to bedroom..

'rest here first..i'll wash dishes..just take a nap..'soonkyu lie hyomin down on bed and wrap her with blanket..

soonkyu then go towards kitchen and start clean up all the mess...he almost finish cleaning..suddenly he hear hyomin scream from upstairs..

'oouuuchh!!..oppa!!!!'hyomin scream in pain

soonkyu run upstairs..he found hyomin sitting and hold her right waist..her face turn pale

'hyomin-ah...why..???why??..'soonkyu in panic mood..

'mm..yy...sto..mach..hu..rrrts....!!!o..ppp..aaaa..!!c..a..llll...hhyoo n..oow..ooouucchh!!.hyomin try to bear her pain..

'but why??okay..i'll call her..'soonkyu take out his phone..

when he start dial hyo no..hyomin pass out..soonkyu still dial hyo no while lie hyomin on his lap..soonkyu hand shiver..

'hello..hyo here..'hyo pick up the phone..

'heello..hyo..what should i do..hyomin..hyomin sick..she pass out..she just ask me to call u..'soonkyu explained..

'u fool soonkyu..!!!juz bring her to hospital..!!' hyo screamed

'okay..okay..i'll bring her there'..soonkyu hang up the phone..

soonkyu bring hyomin to his car and drive her to hospital..he really dont know what actually happened..

SOONKYU POV

Hyomin-ah..what happend to you..are really sick..it not juz a fever..hyomin-ah..wake up..please..what actually you hide from me..hyomin-ah..be strong..