How to be a GOOD Dinosaur.

LittleDinoRP ✩; ( o p e n e d! )

howtobeaGOODdinosaur

 

} One account per person please.

         We want be fair to everyone and give equal chances for everyone to roleplay as someone they want.

 

} No or yuri.

        ↳ We know guys tend to get together and stuff, so we don't want the girls to feel leftout! ; o ; And also it feels weird. (To me).

 

} Definitely no , except in DM.

        ↳ Respect. Show some respect to the innocent minors. Note the innocent. orz. Some minors tend to be a bit byuntae. /coughs

 

} Please be active! ; n ; If you're not online for a week, we'll tweet you a warning. If you do not reply that tweet in another week, we have the rights to unverify you.

        ↳ This is to ensure that our roleplay is constantly active! You can't just create the account and go MIA. B|

 

} You can follow roleplayers outside the agency, but do not that you are NOT ALLOWED to get into a relationship with them.

        ↳ We have no specific reason for this, but we just want our members to be bonded. Pretty please, with lots of chocolates on top? *u*

 

} Planning to take a hiatus/semi-hiatus? Please inform the base account and put [H]/[SH] on your DN!

        ↳ Okay, er, we (usually this admin here) tend to be forgetful. Please tell us, really. We don't want to unverify you by accident.

 

} Use brackets such as {{ }}, [[ ]] or (( )) when you're talking OOC.

        ↳ Just to differentiate between roleplay and OOC. Nothing speshur.

 

} You can change your character once. Unless we're feeling nice. :B

        ↳ I know, I know. People get bored easily. But ONCE! JUST ONCE!

 

} Eheh I know you've been looking for the password~ Just rawr like a dinosaur!

        ↳ We just wanted to make sure you read the rules. /flips hair

 

} I really want to emphasize on this. You're roleplaying as someone else, so please, please, please do not ruin the image of the idol you're roleplaying as.

        ↳ IMPORTANT! READ IT! OR I'LL KILL YOU! >__>

 

} Socialize too! Don't just talk to your bias. We're a family♡ (Sounds cheesy but I don't care! e n e)

        ↳ I love you, you love me, we are one big family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me

            too?~ /slapped

 

} AND OF COURSE, HAVE FUUUUUUN! \o/

        ↳ It's important to have fun too!

 

You guise better follow these rules. Or else.