My Honeymoon at Paris

My Biggest Fear…at Paris

 

~ Your P.O.V ~

I woke up feeling as the happiest woman alive. My body couldn’t resist so much happiness and excitement together. I didn’t know such happiness would cross through me when I said “I do.” The first thing I could appreciate when I opened my eyes was the face of my love, my husband, my all, Do Kyungsoo.

 

In case if you’re asking where we are, we are in a hotel. Not in Korea, not in my native country but in Paris, France. We were celebrating our honeymoon and decided to go somewhere none of us has gone to. So, yeah…from now on I’ll be Mrs. Do and you don’t even know how much I like the sound of it. The plan we had in mind is to spend the whole day visiting all museums and touristic attractions we could cover for today and if we have time, stroll down the city. Tomorrow, we’ll continue with other things we wouldn’t cover.

 

Well, coming back to the present, I smiled to the handsomest man that has ever stepped in this world…at least it was like that for me. I loved looking at those eyes that everyone made fun of but for me it wasn’t something to be joking instead, for me, it was his most attractive feature.

 

“Good morning, Mrs. Do” He said with his suave and morning husky voice while he had the sweetest smile ever. His thumb started caressing my cheek lovingly. I, honestly, won’t get tired of hearing my new name and I pretty sure he knows it as well and uses it to tease me.

 

“Morning, Love” I said. “Now that we’re both awake, it’s time to bathe! I want to see Paris as soon as possible.” I stood quickly from the bed. Without waiting for him to say anything, I entered to the bathroom. I was serious when I said I was excited.

 


 

 

Finally out of the hotel, we visited my attractions, museums and restaurants of Paris. But no! We couldn’t keep strolling or something! We had to come to this….this…abomination! This so called “abomination” is the world-widely acclaimed Eiffel Tower. I refused to go so…so high! Was Kyungsoo crazy or what? He knows I’m deadly scared of heights. There was no way I would enter to such monstrosity.

 

 you , why didn’t you follow me to the line and kept staring at the Eiffel Tower here?” He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to him. As I was still staring at the tower I was so afraid of, I didn’t pay any attention to him. But as expected of my beloved Kyungsoo, he always manages to make him the one and only in my mind. When he pulled me, I ended in his warm embrace.

I could feel how his strong yet slim arms caged me in a deep and sweet hug. I wanted to hug him back but my arms were caged alongside my body and I could move them. His warm breathing in my ear made me shiver.

 

“I clearly know that you’re deadly scared right now, but this is something I want you to see.” He whispered in my ear. “Could you do this for me? I’m sure you won’t regret anything.” He kissed my cheek tenderly wanting me to meltdown. I finally understood what he wanted to do there. He always used my weakness against me! He knows very well, that when he uses these tricks with me there, is no way I can say no to him.

 

“Okay I’ll do it, but” I sighed finally giving up to him. I took his hand in mine intertwining our fingers. “Don’t let go of me, okay?” He nodded.

 

“You know that’s the only thing I’m not capable of.” He winked taking a stronger grip of my hand. I blushed and looked down trying to hide my shyness.

 

While we went up to the elevator, I closed my eyes feeling scared as we went higher and higher. I think that I’ve never went this high before and I wasn’t liking the feeling. And no, for me the airplane doesn’t count. I felt Kyungsoo’s thumb caressing my hand, trying to soothe me down.

 

I heard the elevator’s ring telling everyone they we have arrived at our destination. Kyungsoo, knowing that if it’s for me I wouldn’t even move a muscle, helped me—or, better said, pulled me—out of the elevator. I still refused to open up my eyes; I didn’t want to know how up high we were, but he kept walking forward with me.

 

“You can open your eyes now.” He whispered in my ear again from behind.

 

The wind surprised me; it blew so strong yet so refreshing at the same way. It made my hair dance in it making me feel somewhat free. I was dumbfounded when my gaze rested upon the best view I have ever seen. We could see almost the whole Paris from where we were. Kyungsoo was right; I couldn’t just go back to Korea without witnessing this beautiful view.

 

I turned around to kiss my husband’s cheek. “It might sound weird but, thank you for forcing me to come up here. This is one of the most beautiful scenes I’ve seen in my whole life.” I smiled.

 

Kyungsoo’s hands went to my cheeks, but they were so big in comparison from my face that they reached my neck too. His plump lips attacked mine without any warning at all. Even if we were a married couple and one could think that kissing him was an everyday thing—which actually was—it actually made me excited every time we kiss as if it’s always the first time. I could get tired of his kisses.

 

It was already a reflex to kiss him back. I could feel how he smiled in between our kiss and it made me happy wanting to smile, too. I stopped and caressed his soft cheek lovingly.

 

“Do Kyungsoo, I still think that you don’t even know how much I love you.” I said still with that smile in my face. His arms circled my waist and made any distance between us disappear. I blushed at the nearness of our bodies and looked away from him wanting to hide my blushing cheeks. He took my chin making me look at him directly in the eyes, those lovely gorgeous big eyes.

 

“I love you, but it seems it is as you say, you. I don’t have any remote idea of how much you love me, care to enlighten me?”

 

 


 

 

Hey, you did you like how your day with D.O went? ;D 

Sorry if my little description of how the Eiffel Tower is, is wrong. I've never went to Paris neither to Eiffel Tower xDD

Have a good day/night guys <3

D.O and Channie loves youu~~~ <3<3

So cuteeee <3< *^*