"You just don't know when to quit, do you froggie?"

Let the Games Begin

 

Minho pushed the door to the club open confidently. He was ready for a night of drinks, dancing, and mindlessness.  The music hit him the face like an old friend. The beat raged, the temperature must have gone up 10 degrees, and there was barely any room to move with the numbers of bodies dancing and having a good time. Arriving at the bar, he waved the bartender over.

“Hey! Jinki! The usual!” The bartender smiled cheekily as he filled a mug and slid it down the counter.

“Minho! How are you doing?” Minho grabbed his mug, taking a large swig before taking a seat near his friend.

“Doing great, definitely.” Minho smiled.

“I see he didn’t get you down much, still out and about.” Jinki commented as he cleaned a mug.

“Nope, I’m feeling it tonight, Jinki. I’m going to get him. Tonight’s the night.” Minho chugged the rest of his glass and slammed it down.

Jinki frowned with concern, “What’s the point, Minho? You’ve been after this boy for the past year. Don’t you think it’s time to move on?”

“No way. I’m determined to have him. And only him.” Minho smirked mischievously, eyeing is target.

A small framed boy moved ily in the crowd. His dirty blonde hair bounced flawlessly as he swayed his to the beat. His tight black jeans were sliced in various places on his upper thighs showing off his milky white skin and his white top hung dangerously low on his shoulders, just begging more exposure.

“I don’t see what you see in that boy, Minho. I’d say he goes home with someone different every night.”

“And tonight, that someone is going to be me.” Minho rose quickly and disappeared into the crowd.

--

‘Well, well, well…’ Taemin smirked as he saw a tall handsome man come through the door and over to Jinki. ‘The froggie’s come back to play…’

Knowing full well that the man had his eyes glued to his , he swayed and shook it shamelessly, never feeling the stare leave his body. Suddenly, Taemin turned around to face him, but saw the bar counter empty next to Jinki. He smirked as two arms s up his waist, a husky breathe in his ear.

“Tonight, you’re going to have the time of your life.

Taemin felt the beat flow through his veins, letting the music overtake him once again, his partner losing control with him, dancing in ecstasy.

“You just don’t know when to quit, do you Froggie?”

Minho grinned cheekily, moving closer to the boy as the beat raged on. Tipping his chin up to meet his gaze, all that could be seen was lust and passion.

 “Quit? I don’t believe that word is in my vocabulary…” Minho leaned in closer, capturing the boy’s lips with his own as he caressed Taemin’s milky thighs. Just as he thought he might have had the y dancer in his grasp, Taemin slipped away into the crowd; Minho just getting a glimpse of the cloudy lust in his eyes before disappearing in the chaos of bodies on the dance floor. Taemin chuckled to himself as he s through the confusion of the club.

“Let the games begin.”