Love

Forever Happy

Your name is Minzy. 

 

You walked up to Kevin's front door and rang the doorbell. Kevin opened the door.

"MINZY!" screamed Kevin in joy.

Kevin was your best friend. You guys have been friends ever since 3rd grade. You had a crush on him since 4th grade.

"What are you doing here at my house? It's so cold outside!" 

"Uhm, about that.. Do you mind if I stay at your place for a few days? The apartment manager kicked me out. I forgot to pay the rent.." you said.

Kevin saw you holding a luggage. He noticed how heavey it looked so he took it out of your hands and carried it inside.

"Of course you can!" Kevin shot one of his angelic smiles at you.

"Really? Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I thought I would have to sleep outside on a sidewalk!" you pouted.

You went inside and sat on the couch, shivering.

"Minzy. Your freezing!"

Kevin sat next to you and cuddled you in his arms. "Better?" he asked.

Your face was now as red as an apple and you nodded hoping Kevin wouldn't notice you blushing. 

"Minzy-ah" 

"Deh, Kevin?"

"You wanna go to an amusment park?!" Kevin asked happily and smiled.

"Bwoo?! Right now? It's so cold, though!" you protested.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun, Minzy-ah!"

"Okay, okay."

Kevin grabbed your hand and pulled you outside the house. Once again, you blushed.

He opened the car door for you.

"Aww. Such a gentleman!~" You joked.

"Anything for you, me lady~" Kevin joked back.

You both giggled and laughed on your way to the amusment park. 

 

*At the amusment park*

 

You got out of the car but slipped on the snow. You fell on top of Kevin. 

"Oh my, Minzy, are you okay?!" Kevin asked worriedly.

You looked up to Kevin and noticed that your face was inches away from his. Kevin leaned closer. His lips crashed onto yours. 

You pulled away.

"M-mianhae..." said Kevin.

"Uh- it's okay, Kevin." You smiled.

Kevin got up from the ground and put his hand out for you. You gladly acecpted and he pulled you up.

"LETS GOO!~" He yelled.

You giggled at how childish he was.

"Aish, you kid~" you .

"YAH!" Kevin pouted.

AHHHH. SO CUTE!♥

"Minzy-ah"

Kevin grabbed your hand as you strolled around the amusment park. Was he trying to make you blush on purpose?! This boy seriously made you go crazy everytime!

"yeh, Kevin?" 

"You want to ride the rollercoaster?!" :D asked Kevin.

You have always been afraid of hieghts. Never have you ever rode a rollercoaster before.. but who could say no to that face?!

You nodded your head in agreement.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Kevin's POV----------------------------------------------------------------

*On the rollercoaster*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OPPPPAA!!!" Minzy screamed, her eyes completely shut.

My eyes widened. Oh my gosh! Minzy called me oppa! SHE CALLED OPPA! *Happy Mind Dance*

I loved how cute Minzy looked when she was scared. I pulled her closer to me, trying to comfort her.

"It's okay, Minzy!" I yelled. If I said it, she wouldn't be able to hear me from all the people screaming. 

Minzy wrapped her hands around me.

"OPPA! OPPA! I'm scared!" 

"AHHH!"

I blushed so hard just when Minzy called me 'oppa'.

 

The ride was finally over.

"Kevin-ah, I'm hungry!" Minzy pouted

"Kekeke, okay you hungry monster. Lets go eat"

We walked into a noodle resturaunt. 

"Hey there, beautiful" A tall guy in a blue shirt walked towards Minzy.

I began getting super jealous. MINZY IS MINE. MINNEEE. 

"Don't touch me." Minzy glared at the guy.

The guy grabbed Minzy by her jacket and yanked her outside.

"MINZY!" I shouted. I ran toward them.

I grabbed Minzy back and punched the guy hard in the face.

"Why you little...!" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------Minzy's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The guy punched Kevin in the stomach.

"KEVIN!" I began to cry. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

"GET AWAY FROM KEVIN! YOU ING A**HOLE!" I completely lost it.

Kevin got up ran up to the guy. Kevin punched and kicked him hard. I noticed the guy's face was covered with blood. The guy ran away from us.

"Kevin oppa!" I ran up to Kevin and hugged him so tight. My tears couldn't stop. 

Kevin returned the hug. "It's okay, Minzy"

"T-thank you.." I said in between sniffs. 

"I won't ever let anyone hurt you. EVER." Kevin leaned in and kissed me. HE KISSED ME. OMO.

I kissed back. 

"Minzy-ah."

"Yeh, Kevin?"

"I love you, Minzy. Will you be my girfriend?"

My smile was so big. "Yes." I wiped my tears. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Kevin. I love you too."

"Lets go home and eat, neh?" said Kevin.

"Okay."

Kevin held onto my arm tightly and strolled our way back to the car and drove home.

"Oppa~"

"Yes, Minzy?"

"I love you SOOO much♥"

"I love you too, honey♥ SOOOOO much~" ^.^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So.. What did you guys think? I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and subscribe. Thanks for reading my fic♥ 

For all the Elvin shippers out there, please check out my Elvin fic! Thanks again for reading!~ Saranghae♥