The Beginning

THAT XX

(BGM <<< Block b – Nilili mambo >>>)

“Dong Woo-ah, Annyeong!”

Dong Woo looked toward a man who called his name. That man was standing near the entrance along with three of his friends. “Long time no see,” the man said while grinning.

See that men making Dong Woo’s face changed drastically. He looked angry while clenching his hand. Lee Ho Won was standing next to him and trying to restrain his anger. “Calm down, bro!”

“Woa..woa.. What’s with the fist?” That men looked after Dong Woo while grinned. Do you want to hit me?”

His anger was growing, but the others were trying to restrain his anger. “Dong woo-hyung, Geumanhae.”

“Jin Young-ah, This is not your bussiness,” Dong Woo replied.

“Ige mwoya? My little brother wanna stop me?” The man was grinning and laughing out loud. His friends were also laughing out loud.

“Shut up your mouth!” Dong Woo shouted.

Cha Sun Woo stepped approached Dong Woo. He rolled his eyes and grinned his teeth seems to humbleDong Woo.

Dong woo prepared to cast a fist, but Ho Won tried again to stop his hyung. “You don’t need to care about this guy.” Ho won pulled his hyung’s arm and walked toward the outdoors.

Sun Woo grinned, twist his body backward, and shout out to Dong Woo,”Ya...!!! Did you know Sung Jong's got a nice body?” He grinned again to provoke Dong Woo’s anger.“His skin also silky and soft, so did his lips.”

Hearing the words of the man, his anger was getting higher. He walked toward Sun Woo and hit violently his chin. He fell down to the floor and felt fresh blood out of the corner of his lips. Dong woo had yelled at him, “Don’t just laying at the ground! Show your punch to me!” This time, Ho Won and Jin Young can’t stop their hyung’s anger.

“As you want.” He lifted his bodyand issuing a blow to the Dong Woo’s head. Immediately, he fell down to the floor. Both men exchanged kicks and blows away each other. Their friends couldn't stand to see it. They also joined the fight.

 

@@@@@@@@@@

 

(BGM <<< G-Dragon – Crayon >>>)

The sound pounded softly from the outdoors. Suddenly a man opened the door and the sound thump from outside sounded harder. There was a blonde man standing behind the door. He went into the room and walked gently approach a man sitting on the corner. He greeted the man,”Chanyeol-ah, Annyeong!”

Chanyeol recognizes the man and say hello back to that men,”Yong Guk-hyung!!! What’s up!!!”

That men sat in front of Chanyeol and tried to turn on his lighter as he handed the cigarette into the fire. “How the state of school now?”

“Not bad. Since you got out from school.”

“So, My Chanyeol have been able to handle the school now?”

“As you can see.”

Yong Guk placed a bottle of champagne and poured it into the glass. He raised his glass and made a toast for Chanyeol, then he spent his drink in sips.

“Ya…!!! Where’s Ho Won and Dong Woo? And also the noisy kid, Jin Young?” Yong Guk asked.

“Nan molla.” Chanyeol replied.”Ya…!!! Do you guys know?” He asked back to his friends who’s in the room.

“I also don't see them since last day,” said one of them. “Lu Han-hyung, Did you see them?”

“Na? I also don’t know where they.” He replied to the question while showing the faces of confused.

“It's strange.” Chanyeol also showed the face of confused. “Ya, Sehun-ah! Call them and tell them to come here. We have an old friend.”

Sehun pressed a few buttons that appears on his cell phone. No one picked up the phone and he tried again to call them. The phone was finally connected. “Hyung, where are you now?”

“Why?” someone asked on the opposite side of the phone.

“You have to go to the club in Gangman right now.”

Chanyeol gave the cue to Sehun to give his cell phone. “Hyung, eodiga?”

“Mianhae Chanyeol-ah. I can’t come to there right now. I have to take Dong Woo-hyung to his home.” Ho won replied to Chanyeol.

“Hyung, What’s wrong?”

“I will tell you everything tomorrow. Jalka.” He hung up the phone.

“Museun iliya?” Luhan asked to Chanyeol

Chanyeol raised his shoulders and shook his head. “I think there’s something wrong with them.”

 

@@@@@@@@@@

 

At the school

There was a boy running with toned from the opposite direction and he shouted to the other boy who was walking toward the gate of the school. “Min seok-hyung!!!”

Mi seok stopped his footsteps and rolled himself toward the back. He saw Jong dae ran into his path and hung his arm on Min seok’s shoulder. Min seok stared at Jong dae deliberately. He know that his hyung stared at him and quickly let got of her arms. “Wae hyung?”

“Ani…Just… You don't usually come early in the morning.”

“Wae? Whether I should not have come early in the morning?”

“Molla.”

They walked to their class and put their bag on the desk. A curly hair blondie boy with Min seok and Jong dae. “What’s up hyung!” The boy gave a high five with both of them.

“Ya, Jung Hong-ah. You also come early in the morning.” Jung dae patted on Jung Hong’s shoulder.

“Hyung, You said 9:00 AM is still early morning?” Jung Hong shook his head and chucked his tongue.

A tall boy come to approach them with unkempt hair, “Woa…what is this? All were gathered?”

“Ya, Chanyeol-ah. You've come?!” Luhan greet the kid.

“Hmmm…” He nodded his head,”Ooo…Are they not come again?”

“As you can see,” Sehun replied

“But this is already the third day they have not seen.”

“Araseo…”

“Hyung, I have called them the way that you get, but they never took my telephone.” Jung Hong spoke.

“Jeongmal? It’s really strange.”

Min Seok looked toward a boy who was laid himself on the desk and earnestly remembered that Tao’s house was nearby to Dong woo’s house. “Ya, Isn’t Tao’s house was nearby to Dong woo’s house?” He said while put his point toward to Tao

“I've never seen him even though our House is nearby,” Tao answered immediately

There was a sound of the door class sliding. They were starring at a figure that’s standing on the doorstep class. He looked really horrible. He looked to have many scars on his face and body. The boy stepped into class and threw his bag to the desk.

“What’s wrong with you hyung?” Jung hong asked to the boy

“This is all because that brat kid.” Ho won replied

“Who are you talking about?” They listened carefully to what was said by Ho Won

“Who else if not Sun Woo. That jerk made Dong woo upset with harassing Sung jong. We just couldn't let it take for granted.”

“And you guys were in the fights.” Sehun continued.

“Yeah!”

“Dong woo and Jin Young. How their condition now?” Luhan asked carefully

“I think Jin young injury is not too severe, but Dong woo had serious injured. His left hand cracked because he crash his body through pillars of the building.”

Everyone in that room was speechless while Ho Won saw to each his friends and apologized to them,”Mianhae. I just got tell you now.”

“Araseo…” Chanyeol nodded his head. “So, What will we do?” He looked at his friends

“You are the Big Boss, Mr. Chanyeol. We’ll follow you.”