Divorce!

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDq0UMe1oI

The very next day you were ready for the big party for first graders at school.

Just as you were fully dressed, you heard someone knock on the bedroom door. “Neh?” You spoke while looking at yourself in the mirror. The door opened and you saw Kris peering inside. “I am heading for w-work. I need to f-fix something” You furrowed your brows wondering why he was stuttering, but you brushed it off and nodded. Kris didn`t even bother asking you why you were all dressed up and left the house.

Kris ran out of the house and towards his car. *Why do I feel so nervous doing this?* He turned the engine on and drove towards Meihua`s house. She had told him to meet her at her place, because she was taking him somewhere. Somewhere he didn`t know. He had asked her a couple of times where that place was, but she refused to tell, and only told him to dress nicely, so he did.

He parked the car in front of her house and got out. He knocked on the front door only to be stunned by Meihua`s beauty. She wore a grey dress with a lace overlay that reached to her thighs. She even wore a laced headband making it look great with the dress.

She smiled to him and grabbed his arm. “Let`s get back inside the car and I`ll tell you where to drive” he listened to her orders like a puppet and got back inside the car.

--

You strode out of the house and towards your chauffeur who was waiting for your arrival. “Looking good, agashi” He smiled to you as he opened the door and you giggled at his remark. You and your chauffeur were close now, or matter in fact you were close with the butler and maid as well.

As you slid inside the car you fixed your short, black fitted dress and fixed your hair, making it fall at the right places while the chauffeur drove towards your school.

You had to be honest with yourself, you weren`t actually looking forward to this so called party. You barely knew your classmates. The only students that you were close to at school was; Luhan, Tao, Jongdae and Minseok. But you weren`t sure if they were invited to this party, because they were second graders taking English with first graders.

You sighed at the thought of sitting alone in one corner inside the assembly hall. Soon the chauffeur stopped his car and you gazed out of the window towards the school building. The door on your side opened and you got out. “Thank you” You smiled to him and made your way inside the school building with your high heels.

As you opened the door to the assembly hall your eyes rounded at how well they had decorated the place. They had even managed to get a disco ball on the roof, making the room get colorful. You opened the door wider and stepped inside. Scanning the room, you found an empty table on the way back and you sighed as you were afraid of this. You didn`t want to sit alone.

But with a pout you made your way towards the table and sat down, having a great view of who was entering and exiting the hall. You propped your elbow on the table and rested your chin on your palm. Looking at the table it was decorated nicely and even glasses were on the table filled with champagne.

“BO!” Someone shouted making you jump. You held your chest and looked to the side only to see 4 guys standing and waving to you. You glared at each and one of them, as the three of them pointed at Minseok. “You scared me to death!” You exclaimed and Minseok laughed. “I know. That was the reason I did it!” He answered back making you pout.

“Are these seats occupied?” Jongdae asked while pulling out one of the chairs. You sighed and gave him a bored expression. “Does it look like it?” he gave you a sheepish smile and sat down and so did the rest.

“You guys are second graders, how come you are here?” You batted with your lashes. “We were allowed to come because w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter