Ditching School

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMhfj3lASHM

The very next day you weren`t in the mood to go to school, so you decided to ditch. Getting up from your bed late you walked down the stairs where your mother gave you a puzzled look. “Aren`t you supposed to be at school now?” She asked and you shook your head while walking right past her.

She knew why you were acting like this and she didn`t argue, knowing how hard it was for you to swallow the reality at the moment.

Getting a bowl of cereal you sat down in front of the TV, far away from your mother as possible and ate your cereal.

You heard your mother sigh as she got up and walked inside her room. As she closed the door to her room you kept on glaring at the door just to get your anger out on something.

All of a sudden you heard something fall on the second floor and your head snapped towards the staircase. You noticed your maid walking in and out of your room and you wondered why, all of sudden she walked inside the storage room, and when she came out she had a suitcase in her hand that she carried inside your room.

“OMMA!” You shouted wondering what was happening. Why were the maid walking in and out of your room like that and now bringing a suitcase with her.

The door to your mother`s bedroom opened. “Yes, dear?” You noticed her applying on her everyday cream, she was really busy with keeping her skin as soft as possible.

You waved to her, telling her to walk over. She headed towards you while applying the cream on her face. “The maid is inside my room. Why?” you searched her eyes for any answers and soon she laughed. “Oh, I forgot to tell you” She spoke and sat down beside you.

You blinked wondering what your mother was going to tell you now. “Kris has already bought a house and you`re moving in with him when you get married” “MWOH?!” Your eyes widened and you stood up. “Isn`t it enough that I am marrying him, why do I have to move in with him?” You shouted and your mother tried to calm you down.

“You have to, because at your father`s company the rules are strict, if they find out about you getting married to him only because of business matters they won`t let Kris take over” You groaned in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter