I Have the Key to Your Heart

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ10QcaUes

You were sitting in the living room the very next day and Kris was leaning on the doorframe of your room, just staring at you. He wanted to know why you cried. Even if he knew it was going to be hard he was going to get it out from you, but he wasn`t sure how.

He made his way down the stairs and cleared his throat to get your attention, but you didn`t give him any. He sighed and got inside the kitchen to grab his food. When he had grabbed his food he made his way back to the living room and plopped on the seat next to you. You looked over at Kris and gave him a warm smile and he blinked. “Good morning” you said with your high pitched voice. “What`s up with your mood now?” He asked and you grinned. “I feel a lot better after talking with Yixing yesterday” you told him and he felt the same pain striking through his heart, but this time he kept his cool and became cold. “Everything needs to involve around Yixing” he rolled his eyes and you giggled.

You didn`t say anything back to start a fight, because right now you were feeling great something you hadn`t felt for the past couple of days. You grabbed the TV control and switched through the channels. Kris looked over at you and noticed a bracelet on your wrist. He set the plate on the table and grabbed your wrist making you baffled.

“When did you get this, and who is it from?” You looked at the charm around your wrist and you smiled to him. “I got it on my birthday form Yixing” you told him and he shot you a glare. “How come I have never seen it before?” You didn`t understand why he became so curious about you lately. “Because I didn`t wear it often. But after meeting Yixing yesterday he didn`t like the fact that I wasn`t using his bracelet, so that`s why I am wearing it now” you responded to him and pulled your arm back from him.

“Besides this gift is way better than yours” You mumbled and his head snapped towards you. “What?! My gifts were thoughtful!” He retorted. “Thoughtful?” you snickered. “Do you call an angry bird stuff toy, thoughtful?” He grew irritated and got up. “Okay then, jewelry girl. I`ll take you with me to the mall and I`ll buy you something better than that!” He didn`t even care to listen to your reply and walked away to get himself ready. You sat there dumbfounded wonderi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter