Company Meeting

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKMmPnl3JiA

You were woken up by someone shaking you roughly the very next day. With a groan you push the person`s hand away. “I am awake!” You said in annoyance and for your surprise it was Kris towering over you with a nervous expression on his face.

“Get up! Fast!” He told you and turned to leave, but you held his hand preventing him from leaving. He gave you a puzzled look and pushed your hand away. You rolled your eyes on him. “Why?” “I am having a meeting with my colleagues and you have to be there?” “Why?” you asked once again and he sighed. “Because they said so. Now get up” He retorted and left the room.

“My summer vacation just started and his stupid company meetings had to be today” You muttered while throwing the covers off you.

When you were done with doing your daily routines you changed into something nice to wear, because Kris insisted. The area around your chest was white, but under your chest the dress was all black and reached to your mid thigh. The dress was body fitted making every curve visible.

Not caring to do anything special with your hair you let it fall freely.

“Can we go now?” you spoke to Kris who was waiting for you in the living room. His jaw dropped when he saw the dress hugging your body so tight. His heart was beating rapidly and his palms were sweating. “Y-yeah” he responded. You walked past him with a bored expression on your face.

Kris bit his bottom lip. *Stupid hormones* He muttered and got up from the sofa with shaky knees. Clearing his throat he followed you and saw you standing by the car waiting for him.

He pushed a button on the keychain he had in his hand, making a click sound and the door to the car opened, making you slide right in. He got inside the car as well and tried his best to focus on the road and not your long legs.

When you arrived to the company you stood by the car and waited for Kris. “I don`t know where we are going, so you need to show me the way” you spoke to him while biting your bottom lip and peeking at him. He nodded his head while looking elsewhere, not wanting to look at you and your good looking figure at the moment.

He strode towards the company entrance and you followed after him.

When you entered you had to walk through a long hallway before reaching to the elevators. “Is that Kris' wife? Damn” Kris heard one of his colleagues comment and he kept his cool. “One word. Gorgeous” Another said and Kris stopped his tracks, making you stop yours. He turned around and shoot you a glare making you puzzled.

“Why are you there, honey?” His voice and expression suddenly became soft, making you conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter