Before Graduation

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_778HDk4Zo

The day had past by it was now your graduation day. The graduation was going to be 4pm, and you had plenty of time to get yourself ready.

Freshening yourself and after eating breakfast, Kris woke up seeing you sitting in the living room watching TV.

He had taken the day off from work to attend your graduation, because you insisted, but at the same time he had to because his parents and your mother were going to be there, so he had to go anyway.

Looking over at the clock hanging on the wall a sigh escaped your lips. The time was only 1pm. You felt the couch on the side sink and you snapped your head to the side to see Kris. He was in his pajamas, meaning his boxers and wife beater.

“Looking forward to graduating today?” he spoke while his eyes were still glued on the screen before him and you grinned. “Of course! But at the same time I am scared” You admitted while you shifted your gaze from him to the floor.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he slowly turned his head to you. “Why?” He tilted his head to the side and you puckered up your lips. “College. I have heard it`s really difficult” You sighed and he chuckled a bit. “If you`re a good student it will be easier than you think” “I hope so” You mumbled while your shoulders deflated.

Looking at your figure and the way you were feeling so down he shook his head. *Such a baby*

--

The time past by with a blink of an eye and you were running around the house to take the important stuff with you.

Kris saw you running around and his eyes were getting tired of following you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter