Success!

Against The Odds

[A/N: Annyeong yeorobun! This is actually not my first chapter but I'm posting it for you to have something to read, if you're reading this fic. ^^ by the way, please play the BG immidiately and the music is quite short so please replay it if you're not done reading and the music stops already. Saranghaeyo~]

background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOjzanHPduU

 

-KAI'S POV-

 

"Assa! Jessica said she's going to meet me later at lunch!" I heard this man named Lee Donghae shout. He seemed excited. 
 
Pabo, if only he knew how deep Jessica's love for him is.
 
"Yah! Confess to her that you still love her, you idiot! Don't be such a coward. Don't you know that your love story haven't been progressing?! I've been working on it for years!" I shouted at his face.
 
 
"Hyuk-ah, don't you know how important this is me for me? I'm afraid I'll fail again this time. I'm starting to get nervous. Should I confess? or not? Help me, Hyuk-ah!" He continued to talk to his friend, Lee Hyukjae.
 
Of course he wouldn't hear what I said earlier. I'm invisible, nobody sees me, nobody hears me. I'm like air, you know.
 
"Maybe you shouldn't confess yet. Remember when my picture with YOU-KNOW-WHO was the hottest issue in the internet? Lee Soo Man was very angry that time. That was HELL. Do you want to experience that?" Hyukjae said.
 
"LEE HYUK JAEEEEE!!!" HOW COULD YOU?! I've worked hard for this and now you're ruining it?! AISH!" I shouted in frustration.
 
"No, Donghae hyung, don't listen to him. He's just scared of taking risks." I said to him.
 
"AIGOO. CHEONGMAL! I need fresh air!" I said eventhough nobody can hear me.
 
I snapped my finger and I arrived at this grand hotel. Indeed, teleportation is helpful.
 
"Eo? Yoona noona, annyeong!" I felt delighted when I saw her. 
 
 
 
Time controllers also have idols you know. 
 
"GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT~" I sang happily. She's my idol. ^^
 
I saw her pass by me and she looked so y and hot. Keke. Here comes my bad thoughts again. Oh well.
 
I followed her footsteps and I ended up inside a function hall with many people. 
 
"Ah. HaHa hyung's marriage. Aigoo, I'm the best time-controller ever. I've worked for only 2 weeks for this marriage. Naega jeil jal naga!" 
 
I looked at Yoona noona and talked to her.
 
"Noona, I didn't knew that you're going to attend this wedding!"
 
"Unni, I wish to have a happy marriage like Byul unni's. I'm so envious. I wish he'd know my feelings for him.." she said to Taeyeon noona who was beside her.
 
"Don't worry, noona. I'll work on your love story too. Just give me time to work on some urgent matters. Arasso?" I said to her.
 
As usual, no reply. I forgot I'm invisible.
 
"You may now kiss the bride!" someone said.
 
"Congratulations on your wedding, HaHa and Byul!" everybody clapped happily.
 
 
"ASSA! Another new successful love story!" Cupid-nim would be proud of me again!"
 
I felt an urge of air at my back. He's here.
 
I turned around and saw my boss, Cupid-nim. 
 
"CUPID-NIM! You were fast!"
 
                                 
 
"Jong In, as promised, I will grant you one wish."
 
"I don't have a wish yet, cupid-nim. I'll just let you know if I have one already. I'll just go to the head quarters."
 
"Okay." He replied.
 
Then he vanished from my sight, as always.
 
I have to work again to acquire more wishes. 
 
"I have to go noona! Kalkke~" I said to noona.
 
I walked towards the exit of the function hall. I took out my small notebook from my pocket and looked at a whole new bunch of people to work on.
 
URGENT:
HaHa and Byul - done!
Donghae and Jessica - progressing a little bit
T.O.P and Bom - busy
Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won
 
"Hmm. Donghae and Sica? Nevermind. Bommie is busy with their world tour so I can't work on them. Hmm.. Joong Ki and Chae Won? Okay! Kaja! Let's start your love story!"
 
I snapped my fingers again and I arrived at this place where 2 men is halving a serious talk. 
 
"I think this is Maru's house from the drama Nice Guy!" I told myself.
 
"Kwangsoo-yah, I think I fell in love with Chaewonnie." 
 
I turned around and saw this man named Song Joong Ki talking with his friend, I think. This is going to be interesting.. :)
 
 

A/N: How was it? :D So here's EunMaru (Moon Chae Won and Song Joong Ki) from the drama Nice Guy. :)

 
  
 
Looks so real right? :)
 
                                 
 
                                                                                                       
 
Please anticipate the next chapters~ Saranghaeyo :)