1

ENGAGE ?

(In ShinHye's Car)

Mr. Park: Shinhye come to my office, when you arrive. (calls Shinhye on the phone)

Shinhye: Deh. Appa (ends the call)

(In Park's Mansion)

Shinhye: (knock,knock) Dad ?

Mr. Park: Please come in.

Shinhye: (went inside and kisses her mom and dad) What is it appa ?

Mrs. Park: Please sit down and listen carefully to your father.

(shinhye sits front her father)

Mr. Park: shin. (holds shin hye's hand) you know our business is going down right ?

ShinHye: Deh.. (with a sad tone)

Mr. Park: we found a solution to save it. Me and your mother already agree to it. You will be engage  to the son of our business partner. So be ready , and prepare your self to the upcoming date of meeting him.

Shinhye: MWOH ??? (Shocked and she stand up)

Mrs. Park: we already agree my daughter, so please help us this once. Think about us. Your future. Our family. Your Sister.

ShinHye: How about Jiyeon ? Why me ?

Mrs. Park: she is too young for thier son. You and the son of thier have the same age. and you have thesame university.. So please agree already.

ShinHye: deh. I understand. please excuse me. (she went to her room and insted of crying she was thinkingwho must it be until she sleep of thinking about it )

YongHwa's POV

when I arrived home my mother told me to meet my father at the study room. Because we have to talk about something urgent.

(In the Jung's Study Room)

Mr. Jung: You're here.

Yonghwa: deh. What is it appa?

Mr. Jung: I set an engagement for you. So please be ready when the time comes and meet her.

Yonghwa: I wont !

Mr. Jung: please dont be too selfish and stubborn Yonghwa !

Yonghwa: why so sudden? I dont even know her !

Mrs. JUng: dont worry she's pretty , and suits you very well. She is just well-mannerd. unlike you . Youre stubborn!

Yonghwa: Fine! I accept it , just to prove to you. I'm still a good son of yours.

Mrs. Jung: THats a man ! and she is on of your schoolmates. so prepare your self to meet her.

Yonghwa: where did you find her ?

Mr. Jung: She's the daughter of my bestfriend and a good partner of our business.

Yonghwa: Oh ! still business huh? Well you please excuse me ? ( he went to his room lying on his bed)

I hope its Shinhye. ( he said to his self, then he drove off to dreamland.)