Confussion

Should Confess to My Best Friend

Your POV

I turn on my TV in my room when I enter it to see something with Exo on it. I sit up straight when I see my best friend standing there looking neutral as he always does except when he’s around Luhan and me. That’s the thing Sehun has a problem with showing his emotions sometimes.

When we first met as kids he was the same way and its funny I had started crying because he had scared me. His face when I started to cry I still remember it went straight to worry and shocked.

Flashback

My mother had brought me over to her friend’s house so that I could meet her son. I was afraid I was only 8 years old and I was horrible with meeting new people.

When I’m pulled to the house sitting there is a boy around my age with to me back then was a scary face. 

I pulled my mom’s sleeve trying to hide behind her. She had pushed me in front of her and close to him. I looked at his angry looking face. His face stayed the same way until I started to cry.

“Umma, scary,” I go to hide behind her but my mother’s hands are behind my back so I can’t move.

I looked back at the boy to see that his face is shocked and worried for me.

He looks back at his mother, “I’m not that scary… Am I?”

His mother laughed and shook her head, “No, of course not.”

His face turned to a sad one making me worried for the boy. I leaned forward and made him look at me. When I see tears in his eyes I lean over and kiss his forehead like my mother would do when I would cry. The boy blushed but a smile appeared on his face, as he looked me in the eye.

End ofFlashback

I smile as I remember that and ever since then we’ve been close. Its hard to believe that Sehun and I have been close friends for a good 10 years.

Still I look at the TV watching my recording of the MAMA awards. I mostly watch the stuff with Exo.  I smile when I see them. I touch my chest as I watch Sehun perform. Something that’s always been a bit hard for my heart. Whenever I see him perform my heartbeat becomes off set just by watching. I I sigh when I see how Luhan and Sehun are so attached to each other. I can’t make out what they are whispering… Why should I care? So what?!

I stand up and turn off my TV leaving the recording for later. I go to take a shower. I open my bathroom door when I’m done in nothing but a towel to come face to face with Sehun.

“What are you doing in my room?”

He starts stuttering and I hear the guys asking what was taking him so long to get me.

“We wanted to see if you wanted to eat with us tonight.”

I roll my eyes and push him out of my way walking to my walk in closet. I shut the door giving him a hint.

He calls out my name before he asks, “Did I do something wrong?”

I start moving around in my closet until I find my speakers. I hit play on my music player to ignore him. He starts knocking louder on the door. This isn’t the first time I’ve done this most of the time its out of embarrassment but today it feels different. I feel like I’m losing him to exo and Luhan. I feel jealous they seem to be taking up his time and even his free time.

I’m finally dressed and everything is silent. I open my closet door a crack to have it ripped open to see a seething Luhan.

“Luhan-ssi, what are you doing in my room?”

“Apologize to Sehun,” he growls out at me.

I’ve never seen Luhan angry in the short time that I’ve known him. To see him angry now scares me. I start crying because I feel scared. I hate it when i do this but its a force of habit that had always worked with Sehun. 

“Crying isn’t going to work to make me feel bad like it does with Sehun,” I look up at him hurt, “You hurt him today, ___. He wanted to see you the very second we got off the plane but you weren’t’ there. Therefore, we brought him here and you push him away ignoring him, taking your sweet time getting dressed. You know you’ve been in there for a good hour.”

I look away from Luhan, “Leave my room this second Luhan.”

I don't want to hear what he has to say. Sehun is hurt what about me. I've been in love with Sehun for years and here standing in front of me is the main person taking him away from me telling me I hurt him.

He shakes his head, “I’m not going to listen to you. Now, listen here. I’m going to have Sehun come in and you guys are going to kiss,” I look down to hide my blush at the sound of the word, “and make up.”

I nod my head keeping it facing the floor as Luhan leaves and pushing Sehun into the room.

He says my name and I keep my head hanging low. I feel ashamed but I also don't want Sehun to see my face. It's not like my face is pretty or cute like Luhan's or any of the girls that seem to try and hang on him. 

I keep it that way until he lifts my chin up, “Luhan made you cry.”

I shake my head wiping at my eyes to make sure I’m not still crying.

“He doesn’t know that angry looks make you scared. That’s why I always smile around you. Even though you are use to my blank looks. I’ll have to talk to him about that.”

I shake my head and pull my head out of his hand. I should just confess to him, but I cant’ I don’t want to ruin my friendship but I am now… aren’t I?

“What’s wrong? You know you can tell me anything. How long have we been friends?”

I hold up my hands showing him all 10 fingers. He laughs and hugs me tightly to his chest.

“I hate seeing you like this.” He mumbles, “How can I tell you how I feel if I make you feel like this?”

I look up at him surprised, but I don't answer him. 

 He stands up though and smiles at me, “I guess I’ll go. Bye, ____.”

He leaves my room and I simply sit there on the floor surprised by what I heard him mumble. I look up to see Xiumin coming to my room.

“Huh why did Sehun look like you tore out his heart?”

 I look over at him confused by that.

What the hell does he mean?

I didnt' tear his heart out if anything he tore mine out.

I was in his arms again and then he leaves me like that. 

I hear Luhan say, “Because she did.”