Mystery Chapter 1: ???

Naruto: Next Generation

 




   Mystery Chapter 1 


 
"No one ever really gets used to nightmares." 

???

"Don't do it."

A man approached.

"Don't let it consume you."

He touched the ninja's wet cheeks.

"I can see the evil inside of you."

The ninja tried to speak, but no words came as a pair of blood-stained hands prevented air flow.

"You will make your loved ones suffer."

Everything turned black as the ninja's senses were taken.

"Be strong and you can save everyone despite your weakness."

All was gone but the feelings of touch as the hands that suffucated proceeded to impale the ninja's heart through the chest.

A figure shot up in the darkness, chest heaving as tears streamed down its cheeks. As quickly as it rose, the body escaped into an adjoining room. The figure shuddered as it threw up into the toilet violently. Another body placed a hand on the sick person, joining the shriveled figure on the floor. The moonlight filtered through the main bathroom window, casting its pale shadow on the pair and making the ill of the two look almost dead.

"Again?"

The sick figure merely nodded before grasping its chest and throwing up once more.

"It'll be ok..."

They could both feel the emptyness of the last statement.

I'm gonna be doing this from now on. I'd be interested to hear who you think anyone is if you ever have any guesses. I won't be adding this to anyone's section even if it's them but there will be a separate section labeled ??? for these types of chapters.
 

-Author's Note
P.S.: The ??? chapters are NOT always going to be the same person


layout cr. koreangal5