Prolog : Childhood Moment (Kangjun and Krystal)

Vice Versa : We Might Grow Distance

Feelings of  two people who lives next to each other where a door separating them. Although it so close but feel it so far away and cannot be explain. 

*The picture just for your imagine.


A scene at Krystal house.

"Hmm its so bored today, I had can't do nothing since everyone not at home. Omma and appa always busy with their work. Its so bored if I just see my maid everyday haissh", Krystal sighed alone.
"Plus, I can't play with my friend outside of my house too!", Krystal complaining with a angry feeling by throwing all of her toys.


Suddenly, Krystal heard the sound of car parked in front of the next house.

"What sound of that ? How about by look in the window", said Krystal in her heart.
"Kyaa! Its a new neighbour. Its a family that just moved in the next house and look they had a handsome son", said Krystal with a cheer heart.


With a full feel of like to know what happen, Krystal down the stairs in rush. Sudden, her maid realise and ask to Krystal.

"Kryssie dear, where do you want to go? You look like so rush while down the stairs", said Krystal's maid with a weird feel.
"Aniya, im just want to know who just moved in the next door!", Krystal shouting.

Krystal sheathed her slippers and act like she want to water the plant to see the son of the couple who recently move at that time.

"Omo, he is so handsome. I want to be close with him since he is my new neighbour !", said Krystal with earnest feeling.
"Oh yes, tommorow I will spy for him once again", said Krystal in her giggle.

That night, while Krystal and his parent had a dinner, Krystal tell all about what she saw last evening.

"Omma, appa! Last evening, there had a new family who just moved in the next door!", tell Krystal with a passion.
"Ahh jinjja honey? Omma think we should greet our new neighbour. Agree with me or not, chagiya?", ask Mrs. Jung to Mr. Jung.
"Why not? Tommorow we had a holiday, right?", Mr. Jung answered his wife with a smile then hold his wife hand.
"Omo, omma and appa wanna great them tommorow? 100% Kryssie is agree!", said Krystal with a cheer face.

Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung just laugh at their daughter reaction.



A scene at Kangjun house.

That night while Kangjun want to sleep.


"Who's that girl that keep looking for me, her face just like im ever look before this", said Kangjun with a puzzled feeling.

Then, suddenly Kangjun's mom enter his room.

"Honey, why you don't get asleep yet. Its already late now. I don't want you get sick", said Mrs. Kang while sit on his son's bed.
"Ahh omma, its 10.30 pm now. Still too early to sleep besides I cannot sleep right now", said Kangjun.
"Ermm, maybe you still cannot adjust with a new home state", Mrs.Kang caress her son's hair.

"Aniya, im just remember of my dream last night. Im dream of a girl which is her face same as a girl that keep stalking me. A girl from next door, omma", said Kangjun while look to his Mrs. Kang.
"You dream of her last night? How can? Hurrm, nevermind. Don't really think about it too much. You like her huh? Omma think she's a cute girl", said Mrs. Kang with a small giggle.
"Ahh omma!", Kangjun try to hide his shy face with a pillow.
"Haha, okay omma stop, now get going to sleep my babe. Its already 11.00 pm now", said Mrs. Kang to Kangjun while caress his hair and put blanket on him.
"Okay omma, jaljjayo!", said Kangjun to Mrs. Kang while kiss his mom cheek.