Final.

A Legend

 

Psy bit his lip and craned his neck over the sea of people backstage, trying to find Jackie Chan, but having no success. Unfortunately, he just wasn’t tall enough to see over the majority of the crowds, and with so many people wearing suits, he blended into the crowd. (Psy had to admit that Jackie looked the best of them all, though.)

Just as he was about to give up and go home, a warm hand gripped his shoulder. Psy jumped in surprise and twirled around with a flourish, fabulously. He blushed when he came face to face with the one and only Jackie Chan. The Jackie Chan who had called him a legend. He felt his heart beat erratically in his chest and he forced out a smile.

“Hello,” he said meekly.

Jackie smiled at him reassuringly, and Psy was sure he could pick up on how nervous he was feeling right now. “I just wanted to say… that I really meant what I said out there.”

Psy felt like he couldn’t breathe. His cheeks were flaming red and his heart was beating so fast that he could hear it in his ears. “R-really?”

Jackie Chan chuckled under his breath and pulled Psy in for a hug, his warm breath brushing Psy’s ear. “Maybe we’ll see each other around sometime,” he said, winking in the process.

It was only after Jackie chan had walked away and left Psy’s mouth hanging pen that he noticed a scrap of paper was tucked inside his jacket pocket with a number scribbled down and a short sentence attached.

Call me.’