Chapter 7~

Hello Baby SM;Special edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to Music Bank~~

"Can't wait to meet the other members.." Tiff squeled "Chill.." Onew said "Why are we following you girls??" EunHyuk asked "To take care of the babies while we perform.." Hyoyeon answered "Right.." he mumbled..

 

Music Bank~

"Annyeonghaseyo,sunbae-nim.." AOA greet them,they bowed in response..When they enter SNSD waiting room,they saw the members chit-chat with each other "Girls..." Tiff shouted at them hapily "Unnie.." SeoHyun hugged the three of them "Where is your babies??" TaeYeon asked "Boys,bring the babies out~" Tiff sang..EunHyuk,Onew and Kris enter with baby in their hands,each.."They are the mysterious guy??" Yuri asked "Yup.." Soo answered "Ey..Don't you miss me??" Soo asked Yuri "No..I have Yoona.." Yuri answered playfully "Fine..Sica Sica Jessica..Don't you miss me??" Soo asked Sica "Nope.." "Hmm..Meanie.." SooYoung then went to SeoHyun "Uri Maknae~~" Soo sang "Unnie.." SeoHyun hugged her..While waiting for their turn,Taeyeon show them something.."See what we bought.." Sunny showed them 11 boxes.."Woah...What is in there??" Hyoyeon asked "Presents for the babies.." Yoona said.."This is for HyukRi.." Yuri gave Hyoyeon 4 boxes.."This is for SeYeon.." Sunny gave Tiff 5 boxes too "And lastly,DaeHyo.." Yoona gave Soo 1 box..

SeYeon

       

HyukRi

  

DaeHyo

 

While Tiff,Hyo and Soo open the box to see thing that their members bought for the babies,the others played with the babies.."Kris and Jess look like a mean parents..Ice Princess and -face guy..They match each other.." Sunny said..SooYoung who heard the conversation glared at her "Yah!Yah!Did you guys see that??SooYoung unnie glared at Sunny unnie just now.." Yoona said "Aniyo..I just look at her.." Soo said "Ey~you're not jealous,right??" Sica asked "Nope.." SooYoung shook her head "Thanks for the gifts.." Hyo said "No prob.." TaeYeon said "I have a question.." SeoHyun said "Go ahead..Continue.." EunHyuk said "Nae..Uh..You guys are asked to pair with each other??" SeoHyun asked "Yeah..How do you know??" Onew asked "I asked Manager oppa.." SeoHyun said "Guess who is with who.." Kris said "Hyoyeon and EunHyuk!!" they all shouted "Wow..You don't have to shout.." Hyoyeon said "How do you girls know..?" EunHyuk asked "Obviously.." Yuri said "Emm..Kris with Jessica and Onew with Tiffany.." Sunny joked "Yah!!Neo danshin,stand next to Kris without wearing your heels.." SooYoung said "Nevermind..I don't want to stand next to him..Kris with you and Tiff with Onew.." Sunny said..They all lauged at Sunny "Yah!!Just because you're tall doesn't mean you can call me short..Neo,jangshin pabo!!" while Sunny express her anger in a playful way,SooYoung walk closer to her..Sunny notice and asked her to stop "Yah!!!Stop..Don't walk any closer to me.." "Neo danshin pabo-ya.." SooYoung said "Yah!!" Sunny shouted at her "Wae??Wae??" SooYoung smiled at her "Don't embaress me.." Sunny said softly..Yoona who is next to them heard what Sunny said and tell the rest "Sunny unnie said 'Don't embaress me'..Hahahaha.." "Aigoo..Unnie,stop fooling around.." SeoHyun said "Since I have nothing to do here,I wanna walk around..With HyukRi,of course.." Hyoyeon said "Bring your husband too.." Taeyeon joked "Oppa,they don't want you to be here.." Tiff laughed at him "Fine..I'll go with Hyo and HyukRi.." EunHyuk went out follow by Hyo and HyukRi..

 

"Where are we going??" EunHyuk asked "Wondering around the hall..Or meet some hoobaes.." Hyoyeon said "Ok..?" EunHyuk said,unsure "Annyeonghaseyo..." the juniors greet them "Neh..Annyeong..." both of them greet back "Oh..What a cute baby..." one of them said "Thanks...HyukRi..." Hyoyeon said "Ohh~~A boy~~" the other said "Nae..If you excuse us...We need to go.." EunHyuk said before they went back to the waiting room..

 

"Tiff-ah,look for Hyo....We're going to perform in 10 minutes more..." Taeyeon said "Maknae,look for Hyo..." Tiff said while playing with SeYeon "Nae.." SeoHyun answered..Before Seohyun could even stand up,the door open only to reveal Hyoyeon,HyukRi and Eunhyuk "There you are..Faster,we have 8 more minutes..And you SooYoung,stop eating...Put your make up on..." Taeyeon said "Just give me a few more minutes..I'm still hungry..Make up can wait..Or I could only use eyeliner with a little lip-gloss..No one cares about how I look anyways.." SooYoung shrugged..Taeyeon could only roll her eyes,"Says the one who keep on getting famous.." Jessica said "Mind you.." SooYoung said as she point her food "Kris,I wonder how you live with that giant..?" Sunny said "Hahaha..Maybe because I'm a giant too??" Kris laugh "Shut up and look after the baby while you,Shortie,do your own work.." SooYoung said "Yah!!Tiff,don't put that toys in his mouth.." ignoring SooYoung,Sunny shouted at Tiff "What??I did not put that in his mouth..He put it in himself.." "And you should prevent that thing from happening.." "But,it's not my fault.." "You're still his mother,mind you.." Sunny looked at her in a motherly way "Oh,fine..I'm sorry.." Tiff apologize "SNSD,be at the stage in 5 more minutes..." someone came up and said "Nae.." Taeyeon answered before she looked at her member with a -Stop-quarrelling- face "Ok girls..Let's go and show them what we are..!!" Taeyeon shouted "We are human,unnie.." Seohyun answer "Can't blame her..So like SeoHyun.." Yuri said "Girls,lets go..You're wasting the time.." Hyoyeon said "Says the one who is still sitting down and not standing at all.." Yoona said "Hey,I'm trying to make my baby sleep here.." Hyoyeon said matter-of-fact "So,who is the boy that EunHyuk oppa carrying??" Jessica asked "Umm..Where is Kris and Onew??" Hyoyeon asked,ignoring her,the rest went out "Great..Now they ignore me...Oppa,I'm going first..Bye,HyukRi.." Hyoyeon waved a little.EunHyuk just nodded..

 

"Hyung,where are we going??" Kris asked "Oh well..Just walking around..You should get familiar with this place.." Onew said "But hyung,don't you think DaeHyo need some rest??I mean,uh,Daehyo is not yet 1 year old.." Kris said "Ohh..Yeah..Daehyo really need some rest..Maybe we could rest too..And the boys look pretty tired..Plus you need some rest.." Onew said "Yeah.." Kris mumbled "I herd you're going to China later.." "Yeah..Hyung,do you think Soo can handle DaeHyo??She's not over with the milk poisoning thing.." "I almost forgot about that..Did she tell you who gave her the milk??" "No..But I know Hyoyeon noona made the milk for DaeHyo..The only thing is that,Hyoyeon noona is not the one who poison DaeHyo.." "Annyeonghaseyo~" Nana,After School,greet both of them...They bow in response "Omo~Whose babies are there??Are they yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter