A life with no memory.

RACE AGAINST TIME

The golden rays of the sun are starting to come out telling the world its time to start a new day. A cool morning breeze passes thought all direction of Lincoln share. The breeze hit every window it passes through looking for an open window to get inside. With out traveling for a long time the breeze manage to find an open window and entered inside the room; letting the lavender colour silk curtain and the beautiful moon shaped crystal wind charm dance. The wind charm made a beautiful music while it dances by the wind.  The lady who is peacefully sleeping in a louts flower position didn’t budge until her annoying phone alarm starts to go on. She reached for it with one hand when she found her phone she brought it close to her face. With one eyelid open she looked at the time it said 6am Monday 10 / 9 /2012 after turning the alarm off she return back to her sleep only to woken up because of the phone is ringing. She reached for her phone again and reaches it close to her ears too lazy to open get up from her bed.

JAYLIN KWAN ………… YOU BETTER BE UP NOW

The loud shouting did the trick she is up now

Am up; am up

Rubbing her tired eyes she replays to the other end of the line.

Good to hear that Jay, now remember our flights at 10 am and that will be in 4 hours so you better be he here an hour ago. Now hurry up lady get ready you sleepy head.

With a chuckle she replayed to the other end of the line   

Yes madam I will be there on time.
 
Good. See you soon Jay.

Yes see you soon and Lisa

Yes

Thank you for walking me up

No problem at all girly.

See you soon Liz

See you soon Jay.


After bidding their goodbyes she put her phone back on the bed side table and walked in to the bathroom to get ready.

Jaylin Kwan is her name; she is a 3rd year archaeology student at the university of Lincoln shire. Today she and 9 other classmates along with 2 of her university tutors are going on a field trip to Korea. She got a hidden agenda behind this trip.   

After half an hour later she got out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. Opening her wardrobe she pick up her skinny black jeans, blue, black and red check button up shirt, a black vest and a pair of black underwear. After applying her coco butter body cream she got dressed for her trip. After making sure her passport, ticket, camera, diary, pen, tab and her phone is sequired she zipped the hand bag close. She picked up her watch from the bedside table; after putting it on she grabber her already packed luggage and set off.

The first stop she had on her way to airport is a flower shop. She brought a bouquet of red roses and set off for her next direction the cemetery. It didn’t take her a long time to find the tomb that she was looking for.  
 
She knelt in frond of the white tombstone after placing a bouquet of red roses. Silence hung in the air for few minutes.

‘‘Hay guys how are you doing? For me am going to Korea today to find out the real me and her. Although you two are not here any more I know you are worrying over us now; but don’t worry I am Kwan Jaylin your daughter and promise to be strong and achieve my goal.’’

A strong yet gentle wind passes through as if some one is hugging her. She gave a reassuring smile to the tomb.

‘‘I miss you too mum, dad and don’t worry I will be extra care full in every single steps I make in this quest. I have to go now other wise am gone to be late and Lisa won’t be so happy. Next time I come to visit she will be with me, cross my heart and around my sole I promise ok. See you soon and I love you guys.’’

With that she gave a kiss on the white marble of the tombstone’s head. Again the wind came to give her a hug she let go of the stone and walked away with tear filled eyes. Her grip on the locket that hung around her neck was strong. She stopped walking and looked at the locket. It was more of a coin than a locket; she remembered what the letter told her when she got the locket three years ago, she have kept it around her neck since then.

 ‘This locket is both your savior and your destroyer so keep it safe with you until you remember you’re past’.

She reached the taxi stand that was close to the cemetery. After getting inside the taxi she gave Birmingham international airport as her next destination. On the way to airport she remembered her last conversation with her unidentified informer.

‘‘I had contacted with some one who is a friend of the person that you are looking for; he had agreed to meet up with me. If you arrived on time you can come alone and meet him.’’

She has been searching for her for 5 long years. Her name is Aileen Kwan and from what Jay has known Aileen is her sister. It took 2 years for Jay to find out that Aileen is in Korea and there are cold secrets between jay and Aileen's separation and their parents’ death. She literally doubts about the fact that her sister knows anything about their parents’ death.

 After 2 and half hours later she reached the airport. Some of her class mates were already there, Lisa was one of them. Soon after Lisa’s eyes caught jay she gave jay a tight bear hug and complained about being late for 5 minutes. With in 5 – 10 min the rest of the team reached the airport. They went for the check in 45 min before the departure; once every one was clear through the check in they got on board and set of for their destination Korea.

After 10 hours they reached Incheon international airport. Soon after the got hold of their luggage they set off for their student accommodations where they are going to stay for the next couple of months during their stay in Korea. It didn’t take them long to reach the accommodation that’s been provided to them by the university itself.

While every one else was settling down or taking a nap after the long flight. Jay decided to walk around the neighbour hood with her camera while she was rooming around the neighbour hood an odd a big yard with 1 big metal gate along with brick walls around the entire yard spotted her eyes. Although she was unclear what was behind the wall she some what felt a connection towards it, before she could do further investigation on her unclear attachment towards the wall and whatever is hiding behind it, her phone starts to ring while flashing the name and photo of her friend Lisa. With out any hesitation jay picked up the phone

Hay Liz

Jay where are you?

Me? Out side; site seeing more specific.

You went out with out me?

Sorry Liz you were sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up.

Still you should have called me.

Sorry I will come back now and I will take you to restaurant that I found near to the accommodation ok?

Ok hurry up.

Yes madam on my way.


They hang up the call.  

She took few more steps away from the wall and her phone rung again and it showed ‘Private Number’.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

first chap is up. hop its not complicated to understand the convo let me know. ps that is the necklace she got