Chapter 2

HIS PERSONAL SLAVE

 

 

Chapter two

 

 


I feel someone nagging my feet. Monday already. Start the day in being slave. Exactly, first day of the second SEMESTER. Moreover, I do not feel waking now.

 

What is that, I still could not believe that I would slave of that ... that ... that man!

 

Hayy. Why I not refuse? Eh, why should I refuse? Do not have money to pay him?

 

I do not know! -_________-

 

“Wake up KyongMi if you don’t like to be late at your first class,” my annoying brother said. His name is Park Chanyeol my one and only brother.  So I kick him because he still nagging my foot. Then I got up and went downstairs, leaving him sitting at the floor.

 

I first ate breakfast, washed, and of course, you order. Although I do not have to dress up, because I am so ugly. I mean, not that ugly. They just say I am ugly, how it really because, I have braces, I curl my hair, wears glasses that have thick degree, those I wear uniform the size is bigger than my size. Eh, I am also skinny. Because of ... I am nerd.

 

Why did not I organizing myself? Eh, i do not want it also. Speaking of those things that are my comfort zone being a nerd... At least no one noticed me. Those witch that bullying me on school. The group of Joanna that also that makes my life groin. I do not know what I did to them. I feel bad trip.

 

I washed that shirt turned out of that person, annoying. Because of this pest shirt, I will be slave of him. Much like gibberish.  Admission to that.

 

"Ma. I am leaving! Bye you." I kiss Umma on her cheeks and out of the gate.

 

I know your thinking why I did not wait my brother it is because no one knows that he is my brother at school. Although we did not talk to each other at school when we got home, he is loving and caring brother to me. In addition, I love him

 

Exoplanet UNIVERSITY

 

  Where are you Oh Sehun to that?! Because the size of the university, teak. What College Building is he? I know that he is a 4th year as well.  I come back because of his shirt. Inquiries to be just that. Whom? I also do not know. Aish. There is a person! After all, seem to be also busy eh. Just because standing and leaning on a tree.

 

“Annyeong… can I ask a question? D-did you know what’s the building of O-Oh Sehun belongs?” the person give me a weird look.

 

“For what? Did I look a person in a booth asking for a lost person?” he said. O, my, he is so grumpy.

 

“Sorry. Never mind. Grumpy,” I turned around then I was shocked that he grabbed my hand.

 

“Me grumpy? No. Why are you asking to me? You have a crush on me. You are just using Sehun to make a conversation to me. Hahaha”

 

What? I have a crush on him. HIM? He is not… okay I admit it he is handsome although his skin tone is different. Tsk…

 

“No, why would I have a crush on you? Moreover, I am just asking. Is asking is bad now? In addition, can you let go of my hand… Tsk… Nice talking huh?!"

 

Then I run away so he cannot catch up… Huh… Bad trip…

 

I took a glance to all the student they were all look at me. What happen? Did I do something?

 

"OMG. She talked to him!"

"Waaaaa! She's a flirt!"

"How dare she talk to Kai?"

"She is a Flirt “

 

I did not take again a glance; I do not give crap to them. Who is that person that I talked earlier? Kai? Wait...

Oh shot! Kai? Kim Jong In? The basketball player…  In addition, the best friend of Sehun. OMG…now I feel ashamed to myself. It is so epic fail.

 

 

I got inside the classroom. Oh, I am invisible so my classmate did not see me… They were all self-centered. I don’t know.

After a minute, the professor came in followed by a beautiful girl.

 

"Okay class, before we start our discussion, I'd just like to welcome our new student here, only this second semester she go to this school because of personal reasons, this is Choi Jinri . Jinri's father is one of the generous benefactors here in the University so please, be good to her."

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

"Okay please sit at the back besides... Ms. Park KyongMi." Wow this is my first time to have a seatmate. Hahahaha… Maybe she will change seat to like the others, no one dare to sit beside me because I’m ugly.

 

"Ah... hello! I'm Jinri but you can call me Sulli," she raised her hand and I shook it happily. She looks kind and not judgemental. “I’m KyongMi.”

 

“You’re pretty by the way.” I quickly look at her with a disbelief look.  Is she serious?

 

“M-Me? I’m ugly did you know that.”

 

“No, you’re not ugly maybe you’re not that organize.”

 

“Ah.Hehehe. Ok.” She just smiled at me. After a minute she spoke again. "Can I join you for lunch later? Because I have no friends, eh. If it is okay to you. I do not really like these girls. "

 

She pointed at our classmates. It is only girls are in, in this course. I do not know why is no one man can take marketing. They were in another block.

 

"Ah. Okay ... But. Are you?"She smiled. "Sure. I think we'll be very good friends."

 

Okay I'm glad. I have a friend! (^ ___ ^)

 

* tok tok!

 

"Wait class." The professor out then she spoke at the person outside . Then I'm surprised to what I see those who talk to her. Also attended the classroom!

It's Sehun! Be topless! O_______O

 

"AAAAAAAAAH SEHUN!"

"OMG He HAVE ABS!"

"6-PACK! “

"THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL  VIEW!"

 

What kind of girls are they shouting inside the room because of him. What is he doing here? And ... Gulp! Going here topless!

It seems there looking to add Sehun and suddenly he glanced to me. And then he make a smirk out of his face. Oh no!

 

"Excuse me professor I'll Just excuse ... her." Once she pointed me. Then glanced again and my classmates. Gulp.

 

"Hey! My shirt do you bring? Give it to me. Wear it to me." and lip-bite. Aaaaargh!

A-what he said?! O.O

 

"OMG! Did They ..."

"Uhm ..."

"Do not tell me what they did?!"

 

Oh . So serious! Because of that they will think that we will do it. OH My G. Can they think for some reason like he just ask me to wash his shirt.

 

"Oh Ms. Park. You're the one that Mr. Oh is looking for. Go outside."

 

I stand while holding his shirt. I face him then he gave me another smirk

I'm bored. He is too tall. So I'm facing ... his abs! Err. I look at him.

 

I whisper said. "What is your problem? Your annoying me!"

 

"Eh eh annoy you relish. Hahaha. Sore Loser." Then laugh more. Take-note the whole class is on listens.”

 

"Prof. Ms. I just talk to. Ms. Park. I will just excuse her out."

 

"Oh sure you can Mr. Oh." Then I pulled out Daniel. Argh!

 

"What’s your problem?”

 

"Tsk. You were looking at me earlier. You Never know my building? You’re my slave.”

 

"Yes! What? ... why did you come here for ... also be topless! They might assume that... "

 

"that there something happening to us? Luck to you." He is so Egoism! You thought I would! -_-

 

"Che! The egoism. This is your Shirt!" then throw it to him as the shirt landed at his face.

 

"Well. You really throw it ha? And you're talking to me like that? A -"

 

"I do not know to you! Psh. It will go inside!" I opened my classroom then he suddenly grab my wrist that make me face him again.

 

"What?!"

 

"You must Wear it to me." once he reach his shirt to me. What am I his mother? What is he a kid?

 

"Let you dare!"

 

"Woah! Chill. What is your name again?" those he wore his shirt. Thank God.

 

"Lee KyongMi . Why ?"

 

"Okay. Lee KyongMi. What is your number? Don’t think of something. I just need to know if I need you I can easily call you. "Tsk. Did I say something?

 

"Give me your phone." He took it and he typed those numbers.

 

"Oh." I said then he give back my phone to me.

 

"I will just text you. I’m in on the Entrepreneurship Building. Revenue oh if I called or text. Just look me there. Tell them that where is the most handsome man. HAHAHA. "

 

"Okay. TSS."

 

"Ah so you find me handsome ha?" then he comes close enough. Aaaaaaargh! I pushed that.

 

"What?"

 

"TSS. Don’t imagine that you're beautiful." -_-

 

" You’re so annying. You Know that?" He just laughed.

 

"Then? Bye slave." Then you know those annoying?

Then he make a lip bite! Err. Really irritated me! What is he seducing?

 

 

 

 



 

Sorry guys if it's only now that i update this story. I just busy of practicing for a school presentation when I got I'm tire and i can't think easly.  So sorry again...

But please keep supporting...