prolougue

Who am i to you?

*authors p.o.v*

*slap!* she looks away to avoid eye contact. "is this how i raised you? for you to grow older and turn you into a swindler?!".

she looks down with a bunch of reasons in her mind on why she did it. and of course. everything negative has *MOM* written in it.

"why arent you answering me when im tallking to you?" omma asked as she made her look her in the eyes.

"..." she kept quiet as anger forms in her. she stood up and ran into her room. "why the hell is this happening to me?!"

she shouted as she plopped onto her bed and fell into deep slumber.

 *dinner time*

" ~~~-ah! dinners ready! " she was woken up by her moms loud voice that echoed through the whole house..

`its dinner already? huh. time passed by so fast.` she thought as she got up. she went down remembering every single thing from the previous fight.

yet when she sat down at the dining table her mom acted as if nothing actually happened and they were conversing peacefully.

actually her mom only. all she did was nod and shook her head when needed. when suddenly tears started welling in her eyes as she heard a sentence. a sentence she never think she'd hear.

" ~~~-ah. im sending to boarding school..."