01. They are despicable creatures

Trilogy: To Love an Adult Hating Machine (REVAMP-ing)

01     They are despicable creatures.   

Decorative_Line1.jpg

 

ChaeMin’s POV

“Oh krisus, if we’re going to do another interview, I think I would just die in front of the camera for the audiences to see!” Xiu Li ranted.

“You can say that again. I think our managers and Mr. Soo Man wants to murder us alive!” Xin commented in a joking manner.

“5 interviews in a day is definitely a killer.” Yun noted with a long sigh.

“Totally! I’m so beat after those interviews. The fans are wild! I never knew girls had so much power in them!” Jia Hui said with much amusement in her tone.

While the other members were busy complaining and joking around, I,  on the other hand, was extremely exhausted due to the hectic schedule we had in Taiwan. Interviews after interviews, questions after another questions, answering each and every queries that fans had for us was an extremely tiring process.

It's almost as if it was the life out of me!

“Are you sure you’re okay, ChaeMin? You’ve been to and fro from Korea to Taiwan to China for the past three weeks without a break. You look really pale.” Xin’s motherly side was showing.

Among us all, Xin was the umma and she cares a lot about me besides ChaeRi who was in UNIQUE K.

Before the debut and during the pre-debut days, I never really liked talking to anyone of them. Well, what can I say? I don’t talk to anyone who was older than me by 3 years, especially those of the age 21 and above.

I won't explain why but it has been a habit since I was young.

The only people I talked to was SeHun oppa, Kai oppa, Krystal, EunHye and Yura, other than that I would not speak to anyone. Unless it was something important like dance then yes, I would talk to them but in an informal manner.

However, UNIQUE unnies were different. They somehow managed to break through my walls and made me talk to them in a very natural manner. Trustworthy was the word to put in.

“Yeah... Just tired, that’s all. Don’t need to worry about me.” I told her nicely.

However, Xin didn’t buy my lie. She knew something about me was amiss. “Jia Hui unnie, could you please pass me a thermometer?” Xin asked.

Jia Hui quickly passed a thermometer over to Xin and without a word she pops the thermometer into my mouth and checked my temperature.

“Ha! I knew it! You can’t lie to me. You’re feverish! Take a rest now. I’ll tell manager oppa that you won’t be able to make it for the interview in Korea.” Xin slowly helped me over to the bed and lay me down for me to take a rest.

However before I could even close my tired eyes, the door swung opened and behold our manager with a long checklist on his hands. “CHAE~ MIN~!!! GET UP THIS INSTANT!!!” His voice boomed like a microphone which kind of startled me a little.

“Oppa, Minnie isn’t feeling well. She’s practically exhausted from all that travelling. You should really give her a break.” Xin told our manager about my well being.

I slowly got up and looked at our manager with my ‘almost-going-to-die’ expression. He examined my face for about two seconds and all he did was to shake his head.

“She looks alright to me!” was what he concluded even after my ‘almost-going-to-die’ expression was flashed straight at his face.

“Oppa. She really needs a rest. She’s feverish!” Jia Hui protested but our manager just ignored her and just continued blabbering about my next schedule in Korea.

Instead of listening to him, I was deep in my thoughts. Oh how I hate my own job. I really HATE it to the core. If it wasn't an interview, it would be a fan meeting and if it wasn't a fan meeting, it would be a concert. 

Being in this kind of line was SERIOUSLY the WORSE choice I had ever made. It's just so demanding!

*This is all for ChaeHyun. Just for ChaeHyun*

I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them. If only they hadn’t... aish... I rather not think about it. It will only increase my fever.

“Arasso, ChaeMin?” our manager interrupted my train of thoughts. I looked at him blankly and nodded my head without even asking what he actually talked about.

“Good! Okay, I’ve got to go now and rest. ChaeMin, you promised to practice your dance before you leave for Korea tomorrow morning! Ciao!” with that he left our room.

Great... I just agreed to something which I had not listened earlier. Me and my stupid thoughts.

“Are you sure you can continue on with your practice later? You can just sleep if you can’t.” Yun told me as she slowly came over to help me to bed.

I gave them a small smile and nodded my head. “All I need is just a quick nap before I start practicing again at 2 am in the morning.” I reassured them.

I was obviously lying but I had no choice. This was what I signed up for and I have to face it head to head whether I liked it or not. This was all for my little brother.

“Speaking of which, you could see your little Chae Hyunnie~” Xiu Li cooed as she passed me a glass of water.

My smile became wider and the thoughts of meeting my little brother again came rushing into my mind. Oh, how I miss my little sweet brother. Just thinking about him lifted up my mood.

“But still, no matter how tight is our schedule, Oppa should have just adjusted it for ChaeMin’s health sake. She has to be in tip top shape to be up for the ten over interviews in Korea but now look at her, she's practically in no condition to appear at any interviews!” Jia Hui grunted in a low and annoyed tone.

This was one of the many reasons why I opened up to my members. They genuinely care and think about me while others don’t, especially people like my managers and Mr. Soo Man. They had their eyes on their money instead of their artists health which practically explained why most of us got sick most of the time.

So what if they had money? Had the power? Perhaps had the age to control and use people like me to gain money. These are the many reasons why I despise people who are older than me. I despise adults.

Adults are selfish creatures who only think about themselves. They only think about ways to gain more money, power and control. They never consider about the next younger generation behind them. They always leave all the hardest work to the younger generation to solve.

Pathetic was one word to describe them.

How I hate adults and like my job, I hate them to the core. Call me childish, say me crazy but it's the truth.

They are despicable creatures.

 

Decorative_Line1.jpg

author's note

Annyeong~

Sorry for the late update! OMONA! It has been almost two months since I updated!

I'm so sorry! I have been really busy! 

My school life has been tolling up and it's pretty hard to update since I'm living in the WEST 

and I had to go to school which is all the way at the EAST.

How tiring is that?

Anyways, I've decided to REVAMP my story.

I couldn't continue from chapter 22. 

So I decided on a new story plot and I hope it's more interesting!

 

Please comment and subscribe and perhaps upvote?

I really need your comments! 

It makes my day~

Thank you for reading~

 

profile credit