4 Seasons

Winter

Winter was one of his favourite seasons. White thick snow piled up. Lots of little colourful lights arranged throughout the streets. The warm orange flames in the fireplace inviting people to sit cozily with layers of blankets on together with a steamy cup of hot chocolate. But this wasn't what he truly loved about Winter. It was seeing her rosy cheeks. Seeing tiny snowflakes on the tip of her button nose. Her luscious hair that will settle nicely on her burgundy wool scarf. Yes, seeing her in the cold Winter days just bring warmth to him. She brought him warmth in the coldest winter days. Suho would see her running around in the snow, catching snowflakes and what not. Her mother would come and call out her name and tell her that dinner's ready. Her name that's etched to Suho's head. Everytime Suho's mother catches him staring out of the window, she would ask him to go out but shy Suho won't even step an inch out of the house everytime she's around. This was how the story goes.

 

 

Autumn. Suho was young and in love. He remembered every detail of when they first meet. The smell of damped soil filled the air. The different shades of red,orange, and yellow in the foliage. She was wearing an oversized pullover , a pair of old jeans and her boots. Her hair was short that time so everytime the wind blew the hair would be messed up and she would fixed it back. She would tuck in strands of her hair behind her ear. Suho loved it when she does that. He finds it...cute. Now you ask me, so how did they really meet? Well, little clumsy Suho accidentally fell into a pile of leaves when he was too mesmerised by her beauty. When Suho opened his eyes, there she was. Her big round eyes. Her cute button nose. Her soft pink lips. Suho quickly stood up only to fall again as he stumbled on his foot. The girl giggled and stretched out her hand to help him up. They both looked into each other's eyes and not a word was said. An explosion of red were visible on Suho's cheeks when he noticed his hand was still in hers but he quickly looked away before she could notice. He let her hand go and ran off, leaving her standing there.

 

 

The sun was blazing. The leaves rustle in the gentle Summer wind. The screams of children playing could be heared where Suho was seated. He watched them and chuckled at the thought that he's too big to play there. He flipped open his Physics book and started reading through the chapters. At his age, Suho was discovering what love is but somehow he knew what it was and who was in love with. She never escapes Suho's mind since Day 1. Suho never ever met anyone else that was as perfect at her. He was sure she was the one. Suddenly, Suho felt a presence of another person. The person sat on the same bench. The person was...her. Suho glances her at her for a few seconds before staring back at his textbook. After years not seeing her , they finally met on this Summer day. She was reading a book. Probably one of those literature books like Shakespeare. A little girl came over to Suho and gave him a flower and a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and skipped back to the playground. Suho blushed.He could hear her giggling at what just happened. Her giggle was the symphony to his ears. The rest of the day went by fast and Suho could only wish it was have lasted forever. Suho will never forget that Summer day.

 

Spring. The most colourful time of the season. The park was filled with flowers ranging from pretty roses to violet irises to golden dandelions. The air was refreshing. Dew formed on the tips of the grass in the early morning. Suho headed out with his suitcase. There wasn't any time to enjoy the scenery of the park so he just walked past by the park. As he was walking, his eyes met with a familiar set of eyes. Big, round eyes. He was startled when he saw her. She was there, standing tall in her heels. Her hair tied up in a neat bun. They walked past by each other without a single word said. No hellos, no acknowledgement, nothing.They didn't even glanced at each other. He went to work with a heavy heart. That night, he went to the park and sat at that very bench. He lay his head back and closed his eyes to take in all peace and serenity. Suddenly, he felt a light tap on his shoulder. To his surprise, he saw her face staring down at him. Her big round eyes, her button nose and her soft pink lips. The same way he saw her during that Autumn. That Autumn which was 14 years ago. She gave a sweet smile, not showing any signs of shyness.

 

'I think you should go home.' she said, 'Someone might rob you!'

 

Suho laughed. All these years not knowing how she sound like and now finally he hears her voice for the first time.

 

She smiled, 'Um, I think I should go soon too.' She walked off but before she could walk further Suho caught her wrist. 'I know that this is sudden but will you be mine?'

 

There it was. The beginning. The start of a love story. The one thing Suho has been chasing for. It was a beautiful start. And hopefully a beautiful ending. In Winter, he promised to love her like seeing her for the first time. In Autumn, he promised to see her everyday like how they met for the first time, In Summer, he promised to share a laugh with her like how they shared one at that park bench. And in Spring, he promised to propose to her at that very spot like the time he has confessed his feelings for her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My God I really want to facepalm myself because the ending was horrible. This fic is dedicated to my unni, Ninie. Who is Suho bias. <3 I hoped you like it Ninie !