Chapter 1: Boram

Trouble Maker

 

"Unnie! Unnie! Wake up! "Jiyeon was rocking me to fall out of bed. I opened my eyes. "Annyeongaseyo!" Jiyeon smiled. I got out of bed. "We have to make ramen with her mother! And DoonJoon sent word that he and Yoseob were square to make a presentation "Jiyeon said. "Okey ~" I replied. I changed my clothes and then went to the kitchen to help mom and Jiyeon.
   "Boram! Jiyeon! I have to buy some vegetables and noodles to ramen .... Help DoonJoon and Yoseob in the square "My mother said, and left the house. We got our stuff and went to the square.
   When we arrived, I was just Yoseob, fumbling around to set things up. "Better help you" I said. "Oh will you then, I'm here" Jiyeon answered as always teasing Yoseob. I went to help and I've been wondering "Where's DoonJoon?", "He returned home because forgot some wires ..." Yoseob replied. I continued to help fix things. While DoonJoon not arrived, we began to 'train' our voice.
DoonJoon came running. "Here are the wires" he said. I put it together with the wires and started doing sound tests. DoonJoon is the leader and plays guitar. Yoseob is the main corner and I and Jiyeon are backing vocal. We started playing and singing and getting started will increase the people around us, when suddenly the phone rings DoonJoon, our mother was, "well, let? The mother said she came home, "said DoooJoon-faced discouraged. "Shall we?". Yoseob replied discouraged.
We were off the microphone when I see the head of Qri.Sai running to find her. They were also DoongWoon and Gikwang. "Annyeongasseyo" Qri said. "Annyeong!" Said. "Wanna go to my house to help us?" Asked. "I will!" Said Gikwang and Dongwoon. "Maybe ..." Qri said. I've been running for DoonJoon. "DOONJOON! Arrange NOT THINGS! "I yelled. DoonJoon looked at me. "You can stay there, I Gikwang, Dongwoon and Qri will help the mother" I said. "Eee?" Yoseob said. "They can stay there!" Said. Yoseob and rode again DoonJoon things while I, Qri, Gikwang and Dongwoon went to the house.