FORGIVE ME, NDE?

JEALOUSY

                Seungho pouted while watching the program. He felt his heart was shattered into pieces. He watched as Sunhwa was giving Kwanghee her best aegyo and mature side. He felt burdened and uneasy. How could she become so easy like that?

                Okay, forget that, Sunhwa might kill him if she knew he had called her as ‘easy’. However, when his eyes darted to the television again, he couldn’t stop the groan to escape his lips. He felt like he had to call her. The skinship was too much to handle and he hated the scene.

                Why she couldn’t be the one who was being the cold hearted like the usual? Why would she act like that? Everyone knew that she was that kind of girl. She wouldn’t make her first move even if she knew that her crush liked her back. She kept her image really well and Seungho was one of hundreds of people who fell on her charm.

                But what was that? She acted like she was the one who led the marriage and even Kwanghee once would flirt with her. He still hadn’t healed from the shock when she told everybody in Radio Star that Kwanghee confessed to her and now he had to watch her looking for Kwanghee in the amusement park?

                He sighed, looking at his phone, admiring her beauty on it. He had always been biasing on her among the SECRET members. He smiled every time she smiled. He would feel the pain whenever she told him her problems. He was there to comfort her when she was crying out her heart, telling him that maybe she actually had to go to a psychiatrist.

                He rubbed his face tiredly, hoping the jealousy would fade away in a second. But it was too hard for him as he read the news from one of the fanbases.

                “OnSeo couple will go to Hawaii for the Honeymoon for 2 nights and 3 days along with the other couples.”

                He held the phone tighter than before, his eyes widened when he read it. Sunhwa hadn’t told him anything about the honeymoon episode and now he got the information from someone else? How cruel she could be in a second? He felt himself was boiling in anger and hatred, it was a rare condition that he could get jealous like this but being stimulated by many things could make him do the unpredictable thing.

                He texted her, asking her where she was right now. He leaned back on the sofa, thinking that maybe she probably wouldn’t check her phone. Maybe she was busy. Sighed again, he turned off the television and walked to the entrance door. He looked back to their shared apartment, looking at how empty it looked.

                When he was on his way to the dorm, he caught her figure. Or was it really her? Seungho knew how she moved her body, he had known her body language well. As he kept focusing on her, he didn’t notice the man in front of her. When he finally realized who the man was, he already knew that he was right. It was Sunhwa and she was talking with that B.A.P’s boy he couldn’t remember who. He slowly approached the couple, and as he was getting closer, he could hear one or two words from them.

                He could hear “don’t” and “like” and “him” was coming out from his girl’s mouth. On her opposite, her accompany was laughing hard and patting her. He was saying things like “Ignore” and “avoid him”. Seungho tilted his head, why would Sunhwa talk about that in a public area?

                “Hello.” He finally decided to make his move. Both of them seemed surprise to meet him on the street, wearing the thick clothes like they were. “Ah..Oppa!” Sunhwa was startled at first but then slowly recovered and greeted Seungho back. “Hello, Seungho sunbaenim.” The boy bowed, looking slightly panic and continuously glanced on Sunhwa who was giving him a sign. “Oppa, you remember my label mate, Daehyun,  don’t you?” Sunhwa warmly asked. She was already standing on his side, holding his hands as if she was assuring him on something.

                “I think I remember about him.”  Seungho shortly replied, showing his smile to both of them. Daehyun smiled back with a nervous look on his face. It made him wondering what actually they had discussed until both of them looked like they were caught red handed.

                “Are we going to stand out like this? It’s very cold, we might catch a cold.” Seungho calmly said to both of them. He could see that Sunhwa’s skin was being paler than usual. Daehyun had the same look on his face too, maybe his case was different from Sunhwa’s. “Oh right!” Daehyun was half squealed. Sunhwa and Seungho both made a face on him, Daehyun blushed as he got the sign.

                “Mianhae.” He mumbled. Seungho just nodded, holding Sunhwa’s hand tighter than before. Sunhwa started rubbing his back hand with her thumb. “Daehyun, I will meet you later. Bye!” Sunhwa finally took the act, looking straight to her boyfriend before spoke again to Daehyun “Take care yourself, and take care what we had earlier.”

                Seungho pretended not to hear the last sentence, it would be easy as Sunhwa didn’t say the sentence loud instead she mouthed it. “Thanks for accompanying my angel, Daehyun. See you later,” Seungho greeted him, watching the nervous face was back again.

                “Take care hyung, noona..” That was what he said at the end before the couple went to the shared apartment, hand in hand. “Why did you come late?” Seungho asked it though he had already known her usual answer, “Oh, I was busy by the last minutes.” But he knew that she wouldn’t use the reason, because he had caught her with Daehyun.

                “I’m sorry, my morning was a little bit late and it affected the whole day.” She sounded sincere, but somehow Seungho didn’t want to feel sympathy toward her. “Oh.” Was what he said. Sunhwa looked up at him, her eyes questioning if she had done wrong but Seungho just shook his head while smiling, assuring her that he was alright.        

                However the mood seemed to fall drastically as they both walked in silence to the apartment. Seungho felt pity on himself for her ignorance while Sunhwa kept thinking what actually had been wrong with her boyfriend until she was being ignored. It wasn’t like they hadn’t been in this path, but the situation was all different.

                In the past, Sunhwa was being the one who ing around and Seungho would just calm her or ignore her but kept her close as if to keep her safe from her own emotion. But right now, it was a tense silent. It felt bad but none of them talked about the tense silent. They chose to be passive, not because they didn’t know what to do. It was more like they were trying to avoid the war field, they didn’t want one of them to explode.

 

***

                Seungho had cooked while waiting for her to finish the bath. He was giving a taste of the cook when he sensed someone was watching over him. He took the meal before turning to her, offering her the cook. “It smells good.” Sunhwa complimented. “What about the taste?” He asked back, starring at her while leaning on the dinning chair.

                “Well, I have to taste it to know how it feels.” She simply said, giving him the spoiled look. “Alright princess, you get what you want.” He finally said, knowing what it meant. She giggled, waiting for him to prepare the meal. When everything was ready, he quickly took the meals for her. Sunhwa just sat there, watching him with a clouded look.

                She snapped out of the thought when the spoon was already in front of , asking her to open . She was willingly swallowed all the foods after the first bite. “They’re just great.” She mumbled when Seungho gave her the questioning look.

                It had always been the same, they weren’t talkative when they were together, and they only talked important things or issues or whatever worth to be talked. They usually communicate with their body and eyes as the result. It wasn’t what Seungho liked but it was what she liked.

                She avoided talking too much and even she was less talk after she finished filming the first episode of the “WGM” thing. It hurt him but he couldn’t say anything over it, he didn’t want to make her upset. She had been often upset on him without him realizing it. The moment he realized that she was upset on him, it would be too late because she had been extremely mad on him.

                Maybe she sounded like a , but Seungho knew she wasn’t one. He knew her and vice versa. She always told him her problems and more, they were friends who became couple. Thus, maybe that was the reason why she chose him over all of those boys who liked her too. He didn’t like to complain over something when it came to her. For him, what they had now was enough.

                No matter what, it was him who asked her to be his. It was her who had the hard time to adjust her life with his. It was her who got bashed by his fans, saying that she wasn’t worth enough for him. It was her who had to feel hurt when he laughed on fan’s question about their relationship, he said it was fake and later at the night he found her crying in the shared apartment.

                He knew she couldn’t express herself to him because she didn’t want to do something wrong. Well, that had worked for them for at least a year and half now. It was normal for him to feel jealous and get angry in front of her. But now, he couldn’t tell her properly about his feeling and she seemed to enjoy the night also. He didn’t want to destroy her happiness by arguing.

                Accidentally, he caught the dark circles under her eyes and the sleepy eyes she had. She was still sipping on her drink casually like nothing had happened. He was patiently watching her to sip the drink, she was truthfully a goodness look alike for him. Maybe she knew that he was watching her as she stopped to drink and looked at him directly on his eyes.

                “What? Am I that beautiful for you?” She voiced out, smirked in the process. He blushed, realizing that he had been caught by her. “Of course you are, you are my angel, don’t you remember?” He softly replied, his eyes softened when he decided to face her, she was blinking between the state of confuse and shy. “Shut up.” She slapped his arm a bit too hard but he didn’t mind of course.

                “Yah, you’re much stronger now eh?” Seungho playfully said, pouted while watching her. She just chuckled as her response before continuing to eat her meals again. They both once again gulped down by the silence, the only thing which made sound was the fork and the plate.

                When she had already finished, she glanced on Seungho was having some thought in his imagination. Sunhwa didn’t want to disturb his thought instead of disturb his thought, she stood up and walked to the kitchen. She was just going to wash the dishes when suddenly his arms were wrapped around her hip. “I miss you, you know.” Seungho whispered on her crook. She had to say that she had missed his hug so much. They were always too busy even for a little meeting.

                “How much?” She asked back, she rubbed the back of his palm before turning on the water and started washing the dishes. “How much do you think? I’m a jealous boy here if you want to know.” The moment he said that, her body stiffened. He cocked his eyebrows, not knowing why she would act that way.

                “Why? You hate the fact that I’m jealous?” He asked softly. She didn’t answer it, the sound of splashing water filled the silence between them. “Sunhwa..” He called her name, tried to look at her reaction. As the answer, she hummed for him as if she asked him what he wanted to say.

                “Are you mad on me?” He asked once again, feeling worried deep inside. “Why would I? You’re good in your own way. Feel jealous is normal.” Sunhwa lightly said, finishing the dishes. “Could we go to sleep now?” She asked as she wiping the water from his hands.

                “I have something for you before we go to sleep.” Seungho smiled, leading her to the living room. “Is it a surprise?” Sunhwa bluntly asked, following his lead. Seungho simply shook his head saying “No, it’s not one. I’m sorry but I don’t have much time to prepare a surprise. I just want to give you a short show of my love.” He let her hand to slip from his, he walked to his phone and searched quickly for the song.

                Soon, “Dazzling Confession” by Sung Si Kyung echoed in the room. “Would you dance with me, princess?” Seungho approached her, offering his hands for her. He could see that she was blushing hard for the treatment. “Well?” Seungho waved his hands again, giving her his best smile.

                “It’s my pleasure.” She whispered, taking his hand and started dancing with him, following the song’s rhythm. She slowly but surely leaned her head on his chest, feeling and hearing his heart was beating faster than expected. “I like the way your heart beating faster for me.” Sunhwa said, lifting her head so that he could see her beautiful eyes.

                “I love you too.” He replied, earned giggles from both of them. The song still played on their back, giving them more time to cuddle with each other some more.

 

***

                It was a bright morning. To make the day more special, it was their day off. Their company had given them 3 days to enjoy their time and they were very ready to spend it in each other’s embrace. It was Sunhwa who woke up first. She yawned lazily, trying to bring the blanket back to cover her. But soon when she had turned around and greeted by his peaceful face, she couldn’t stop staring at it.

                Maybe for some people, drooling is disgusting. But when Sunhwa saw that he started drooling, she knew she had fallen for his adorable image. She was bringing her body closer to him, ready to wake him up. The sun had raised higher than before and Sunhwa knew it was the time to wake him up or he wouldn’t able to do anything if she didn’t wake him up.

                “Seungho-ah..” There was no response from him. Sunhwa giggled, she tried to push him so that he was lying on his back. She slowly climbed on him, calling his name continuously. She closed the gap between his lips and hers by kissing him, giving him a bite on his lips before calling him sweetly, “Seungho oppa.. Wake up.”

                Seungho still felt like he was flying around. When the sudden kisses falling on him, he blurry said a girl’s name. Soon enough, the soft kiss stopped and he felt the cold aura around him. He shot his eyes open only to see Sunhwa was freezing above him with the questioning look in her eyes.

                “Morning, baby girl.” He mumbled, he reached to get her wrist but when he was about to kiss them, she pulled her wrist from him. “Who is it?” Her voice was as cold as ice, signing that she was very angry. “Who are you talking about?” Seungho blinked continuously, not getting into the topic. “The girl you called before.” Her look was very cold for a morning spirit, obviously angry over something important.

                He bit his lips, did he call someone’s name again in his sleep? “What did I say, baby? I was sleeping..” He tried to make her telling him about the name incident. “That Hyomin girl. Is it Hyomin from T-Ara?” Her voice had risen as she was climbing down from his body. “What? Are you crazy? Why do you bring someone else into the conversation?” He tried his best to calm, trying to make her sure.

                “Alright. If you don’t want to explain to me, fine. That’s okay. I’m leaving!” As she said so, she gathered her things and stormed out from the room. Seungho, still sleepy and confused with what happened, groaned. “Sunhwa!” He yelled out, struggled to free himself from the blanket.

                By the time he went to the living room, the entrance door had been slammed closed. “Sunhwa!” He yelled again in frustration, couldn’t understand what he had done wrong. Suddenly her sarcasm earlier made him realized everything. “Hyomin? Did I say her name? Crap!” He talked to himself, remembering why he had called Sunhwa with Hyomin.

                The perfectness of the day had been ruined, he couldn’t help but questioning where she would go by now. He wanted to tell her the truth, he wanted her to listen at his explanation. But it was harder than he thought, her phone was died and she didn’t reply his texts.

                He decided to meet her directly, he would talk face to face with her. It would make everything easier…. Right? He drove as fast as he could, he knew there was a small possibility for her to go to her company. SECRET hated it when their days off were disturbed, so they always stayed in their dorm or going out with their partners when they had their chance.

                “Please wait for me, Sunhwa. Wait for me,” He kept mumbling the words, hoping for his luck. When he was already there, he quickly went to the floor SECRET’s dorm was. He knocked the door, his fingers were crossing, wishing for lucks.

                “Oh, hyung.” He cocked his eyebrow, it was Changsun who opened the door for him. “What are you doing here, Joon?” He slightly forgot about his purpose to go there. “I’m visiting Hyosung. What about you? Why are you panting?” That was when he realized what his purpose was. “Is Sunhwa in there?” Seungho hurriedly asked, he pushed Joon aside and entered.

                “Wow hyung. Calm down. I haven’t seen Sunhwa since yesterday, weren’t you with her all day?” Joon chuckled on his own word. “So, where is she now?!” He was near to shout when a soft tap warned him not to do it. “What are you doing here, Seungho oppa?” Hyosung asked him, wearing her casual clothes and with a questioning look. “Is Sunhwa here?” He had to repeat the question again, wasting the time.

                “No, I thought she’s with you?” Hyosung tilted her head, holding the mug closer to her body. “She was but then her rushing out from our apartment and left. Her phone is off.” He mumbled fast, he was bowing and trying not to look at Hyosung. “Did you two fight?” Another voice talked, surprising him.

                “Uhm.. Kind of, Zinger-ah.” He could see Hyunseung was behind her, hugging her waist protectively. “What happened?” Zinger asked, Hyunseung was putting his chin on her head. The couple drove him crazy with their lovey-dovey. “I mentioned a girl’s name when I woke up. She got angry and rushed out from the apartment.” He explained, looking away when he explained it.

                “Maybe she is with Daehyun right now.” The deep voice startled him, he looked to the voice’s owner and didn’t too surprise to see Bang Yongguk was there. “Huh? Why Daehyun?” He said, gazing on the other. “They’re pretty close you know.” Yongguk said carelessly and soon growled. Seungho could see from the corner of his eyes that JiEun had elbowed him with a sharp look.

                “Where are they now?!” He sighed in frustration again. “Maybe you want me to call Daehyun?” Yongguk offered from his back. The others nodded, telling him to accept the offer. “Alright, please call him for me, Yongguk-ssi.” He replied back. They waited for Daehyun to pick up the phone, the moment he picked it up, Seungho rushed to Yongguk. Yongguk glared on him, warning him. He nodded, understanding the warning.

                “Daehyun-ah. Where are you?” Yongguk casually said. “Oh, hyung. I’m with Sunhwa noona now. She’s having some problems right now. I’ll call you later, eoh?” Daehyun’s voice was heard in the room. “Ok, but where’s the exact location you’re now?” Yongguk pushed him. “I’m with her in a café near the company hyung.” Daehyun answered. “Oh, alright. Take care, bye.” “Ok hyung. Bye.”

                “Is it enough?” Yongguk asked calmly to Seungho who was thinking about the conversation earlier. “It is. Thank you guys, I gotta go.” He bowed to them and quickly ran out from the building. “Sunhwa-ah. Why do you do this to me.” He murmured,  he was getting impatient with the speed of his car but didn’t want something happen either. “Please wait for me.” He once again murmured.

                When he had been in front of the café, he could see the girl he was looking for. He entered the café while trying to calm his heart. He saw that both of them didn’t notice his present so that he casually talked to the waitress for his order and brought it to their table. “May I join?” He softly said when both of them looked at him. Sunhwa quickly jumped from her seat and grabbed her stuffs. “Stop it,” He hissed, caught her hand in the right moment.       

                “Well, I think my job is finish here. I’ll go. Take care noona.” This time Daehyun who gathered his things and stood up. Sunhwa’s eyes were begging him to stay but he ignored it, he shook his head and went out from the café.

                “What do you want now?”  Sunhwa’s voice was still cold as before but he couldn’t fine a reason for her to be like the way she was. “I don’t deserve your anger, you know.” He hummed, sipping his coffee. “And what was that mean?” He glanced on her, her face was full of hatred but he couldn’t be more careless than now. He wouldn’t go back.

                “I just accidentally mentioned Hyomin’s name this morning and you get angry on it. What was wrong with that actually?” “Are you asking me why mentioning Hyomin’s name early in the morning is wrong?” She snapped, he could hear her anxiety in her voice. “Yeah, I’m asking you that.” He replied lazily. He was aware that she disliked the way he talked, but he had to dig the information, at least that what he thought.

                “Keep talking like that and maybe you will regret it later.” Sunhwa replied with the stern emotion. Seungho chuckled, he leaned forward to make their distant closer. “I know I will, so this is the chance for you to talk now. We need to discuss it, don’t you think?” He simply said, looking at her with hopeful eyes.

                “What do you want to talk about?” “Our relationship of course.” She looked at him in a slight confusion but didn’t dare to ask too much. Sometimes, she knew that it was Seungho who led her through the relationship. They led themselves through the relationship but mostly it was her who would give up and of course, it was Seungho who would give her his hand and lead her to keep walking.

                She kept shut, telling Seungho to go ahead. “Is it the first time you feel painfully jealous on me, baby?” Was the first words came out from him. “What do you mean?” Sunhwa replied. “I’ve been burnt by anger because your closeness with Kwanghee. Everybody in this entertainment world knows you’re mine but they also know that you’re very close to Kwanghee now. Don’t you ever think that I’m hurt to hear their whispers ? Don’t you know that I’m hurt enough to watch your intimate?” Seungho was controlling his anger, he didn’t want everything to come out messily, it would scare her and also worsened the situation.

                “Oppa, you only watch it and I have never showed it in front of you in purpose. I will back off from Kwanghe oppa immediately whenever you’re around. I do the intimate because it’s my job. Meanwhile, you spelled another girl’s name in front of me! How would that feel? You’re just wake up and suddenly mentioning a girl’s name! Don’t you dare say that you think I was her?!” Sunhwa was on the edge of crying right now, her heart sank deeper while watching Seungho’s reaction.

                He seemed like he was trying to get a reason but failed since every reason he made, it would just hurt further more. “Sunhwa, I’m sorry. I really am. Would you forgive me?” When he said that, he realized that she had cried since the beginning. The tears were falling down on her face, made the guilty feeling grew up in his heart.

                “Oppa, I know I’m wrong to flirt around like a . Mianhae.” She sobbed softly, her head was bowing. “Sunhwa, don’t ever say you’re a , because you aren’t! Come here. I’m sorry baby.” Seungho nudged her to wake up from her seat and sat on his lap. He caressed her face, whispering her that everything was fine. She didn’t say anything but buried her face to his shoulder. “Ssshhh.. I’m sorry to force you like this, okay? I promise you, it was the first and the last time I mistaken you as someone else. And I promise you to not being jealous over you and Kwanghe, ok? It’s alright, baby. Don’t cry anymore.” He whispered it, wiping off the tears.

                “Don’t cry, you look like goodness but a sad goodness. And that’s bad you know.” She chuckled to his sweet words, slapping him a bit to show him that she had been alright after all. “I love you,” She murmured before kissing him deeply and lovingly.

                “It’s a pleasure,” He murmured back.

***

                 “Are they alright? They won’t yell in front of the public right? Arghhh.. They make me crazy!” Hyosung yelled from the living room, leaving the rest couples to cringe on her scream. “Baby, calm down. It’s Seungho hyung and Sunhwa. They can handle the problem maturely.” Joon scoffed, rubbing her back to calm her down.

                “That’s right unnie. It’s not you and Joon oppa who is fighting. If it was you, it would be a disaster.” Zinger replied from the kitchen. “Yah Jung Hana! Don’t you think you and Hyunseung are a mess too when you’re fighting!?” Hyosung screamed. “Well, but I know how to make her calm, not like Joon.” Hyunseung replied. “Jang Hyunseung!” It was Joon’s time to scream.

                “Well, at least we both wouldn’t fight like you four.” JiEun butted in. The other four looked at her and chuckled sarcastically. “Yeah, because when you two fight, it’s a cold war. Everybody gets confused whenever it happens.”  

                 Before the couple could do something on the statement, the front door rang. Hyosung opened the door and she was quite surprise when she saw Sunhwa, smiles never went away from her face, was in Seungho’s tight hug.

               “Do you two come here hugging like that?” Joon suddenly asked from the back. “We do.” Seungho replied happily, dragging Sunhwa to enter the room. “Oppa, let me go!” Sunhwa pouted. “What happened?” Zinger whispered to Sunhwa when they had settled themselves to cook lunch for the boys.

                “Well, we’re fine right now.” Sunhwa giggled. “Have you thought about engagement?” JiEun bluntly said and soon she earned a smack from the leader. “How many times do I have to tell you that none of us will think about engagement nor wedding in this age?!” “Sorry unnie.” JiEun mumbled.           

                “We made up some changes, I think that’s totally fine.” Sunhwa replied. “Baby?” The call made four of them turned around, it was Seungho who called for Sunhwa. “Go,” Zinger pushed her. “Let us to cook these.” Hyosung assured her. “Alright. I’m coming, oppa.”

                Seungho dragged her to the closet, whispering happily to her. “What about ten minutes of making out?” Sunhwa blushed hard when he said that. “Is that okay?” “Well.. They won’t care, they have their own partners here and I haven’t given you rewards for your good morning kiss, have I?” Seungho shrugged, showing her that he wouldn’t care even if one of their friends found them making out.

               “Arasseo.” Sunhwa nodded and put her lips on his before him bite for it. “You’re delicious, do you know that?” Seungho mumbled. Sunhwa just hummed as she surrounded his neck with her arms. “I love you.” They both whispered, continued their kissing.

 

 


A/n : sorry for a late update. I had problem with my internet last week. *Okay I admit it, the story was typed yesterday.* Anyway, thank you for waiting and subscribing and take a look on my fic ^_^ Really appreciate that.

Btw, Please Support SECRET for the new single!

Much love, Feyfan_501 ~