Final

Scar

 

RING RING! RING RING! Went my alarm clock. I groaned and look at it, it showed: 7:30 am. I forced myself to get up and brush my hair. I took a shower and got changed in comfortable clothes. On my way out of my apartment, I said hi to my neighbours and waved.

My name is Lee Yunhae. I am a trainee at SM entertainment for two years. I will be debuting soon in a few months! Here’s my secret: I’m secretly in a relationship with super junior’s Lee Donghae. We have been dating for 5 years already. These days, I haven’t seen him around very much and I miss him…. I wonder what he is doing right now… but whatever! I got onto the bus I took out my ipod. I played Big Bang’s Fantastic Baby just because I am in a good mood. ^^

As I arrived at my practice room, I saw donghae walking with s. They were laughing and hitting each other playfully. I ran up to them. “OPPA!” I shouted. He seemed surprise to see me but hugged me tightly anyways. “Hey Yunhae, where were you these days? I didn’t see you often…” he said awkwardly. “I don’t know, I didn’t see you much either. Hey, wanna have dinner with me?” I asked. “No its fine. I have schedules to attend…” he responded. I was disappointed when he said that. He always says he is busy. Every time, everyday. I’m getting sick of it. But that’s the price you have to pay to date an idol… I sighed. “Arraso. But promise me next time, ok?” “Promise.” I smiled then went to the practice room. But there was something different when I hugged him, there was a weird perfume smell, I never wear perfume but it’s probably his cologne! It was actually the lip-like shape in a light rose colour on his arm that bothered me. Was he cheating? Nah it couldn’t be. Hehe. We’ve dating for 5 years and it’s because of him that I became a trainee in SM. I shook my head and went to finish our dance routine.

 

 DONGHAE POV

 That was close. She almost found out… at least she didn't notice the lipstick.

“Yah hyung! How long are you gonna keep this up? I hate seeing her like this.” said Kyuhyun.

“Shut up. I’m going through this by myself. Its none of your business!” I yelled at him.

“Mianhae… just curious…” Kyuhyun said innocently.

I feel bad too. I don't know if I should keep on going or just tell her the truth. I sighed. If only life was perfect =.=

 

YUNHAE POV

The lipstick thing still played over and over in my head. Because of that, I couldn’t dance well. My trainer scolded me for that. Aish that donghae, I wanna hit him  ._. THAT'S IT. I’m gonna follow him after training and see what he’s up too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after training, my whole body ached. But I decided to follow him anyways. Oppa said he was going to film at Star King tonight so I went there. I “stalked” for the whole night but nothing happened. Maybe it’s just my imagination. Maybe he wasn't cheating after all.

But I was wrong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up late and quickly ran out of the door. I was too tired to realize I went into the wrong room. When I opened the door, I saw oppa and another woman I didn’t recognize, kissing. I was so shocked. Tears start to form in my eyes. My bag dropped on the floor with a thud. Donghae turned around, with his eyes wide open.

“Yunhae-ah… I can explain…”

I ran out the door as fast as I can and took the bus home. I cried on the way back. I cried everyday ever since. I couldn't forget him. I swore to myself that I will never forgive him for what he has done. I didn’t go to practice the next day, afraid that I will see him, and cry again. Since that day, I never spoke to him ever again. He left a big scar in my heart.

 

*2 YEARS LATER…*

 It has been two years since we broke up.  I have successfully debuted and was very proud of all the difficult training I had actually pulled off. Also, I kept my promise and never talked to him again. Even when I am doing a recording with him, I manage to ignore and avoid having conversations.

Today was also the anniversary of our relationship. I decided to visit my old apartment. When I went inside, everything was so dusty. Nothing changed. Things were still where they were suppose to be. I went into the kitchen. Remembering the memories I had there, when I was cooking and oppa hugged me from the back. Moving onto the dining table, where we fed each other and laughed at the sauce stuck on the corner of our mouths. Then it was the living room. Where we sat on the couch watching a movie, as I lay my head on his shoulder. I realized I had tears in my eyes. I quickly wiped it, when the doorbell rang. As I opened the door, I see a familiar face. It was Donghae.

“I knew you would be here” he said

“What makes you think that?” I asked, with my red eyes.

“May I come in?”

I stepped aside as he walked in. we sat down at the dining table and there was this awkward silence for a very long time.

“I’m sorry” he finally said. “ I’m sorry for all the things I have done to you. Can you please forget about everything so we can start over?

I gave a weak smile. Then took a piece of paper and gave it to him. He had a confused look on his face.

“Your not gonna make me write I’m sorry 100 times are you?”

I shook my head. Then I responded: “make a ball.”

He tilted his head, with a confused face. But he did it anyways. “Then what?”

“Unwrap it”.

It took him around 15 seconds just to do that. He still looks confused. So I finally spoke.

“When you hurt me, my heart became a ball. It took you some time to unwrap it again didn't you? That's how difficult it is for me to open my heart to you again. And finally, the lines. Those are the scars you gave me. No matter how much you straighten the paper, they will always be there. Forever.” He was speechless. There was silence. “I can’t forget you.” I said with tears in my eyes. “But you can. Please oppa, just do me this favour.” I got up and went inside the washroom. I couldn't let him see me like this. I cried in there for a long time.

 

DONHAE POV

As I walked out her apartment, I finally understood what she meant. I didn't know what to say. I was completely shocked. I slid down the wall to the cold, icy concrete floor. Very mad at myself, I started screaming, like I’m a lost dog, looking for help. I stayed like this for 5 minutes. Then I took out my phone and went through my contacts. I stopped when I saw LEE YUNHAE. I clicked the DELETE button. It asked me one last time: Are you sure you want to delete contact? I clicked YES and lied back down. “Goodbye yunhae.” I said. “ I’ll never forget you.”

 

THE END 3~~

 The paper ball thing was actually an experiment we did last year with my teacher ( she’s Korean. LOL).

 


Comment and subscribe if you want a sequel >.<