Try living without me

!!!Sweet revenge!!!

                                                                                how-to-mend-broken-hearted-girl-300x274.

So you decided to see me out of the blue
Should I let you come over
I think you’re doing fine
That girl in your arms does she know where you come from

Almost made me move out of town
You don’t want me to be around
But I stayed anyway
Just in case

Finding reasons to hate you more than before
Like how you said you would call
but never at all
Got rid of your number that I know by heart

You left your things at my place
As if I have all the space
But you know I don’t mind

Just come back when you think it’s time

I’m all black and white inside
Monotonous from left to right
I decorate my house with things you love
Just in case you show up
In case you show up

-YUNA-DECORATE-

“I think we should break up. It’s getting a while and I think we grew tired of each other, before things worsen I think we should part our ways.” GD said as soon you sat down. “S-sure, I think we should. We’re seldom met and yeah, I feel the same way. We should just end this.” You said calmly controlling the sudden pain cause by heart piercing words that you just heard.

You sat down on the bed thinking of what just had happen today. You felt cheated. Early in the morning, you woke up and felt the sudden urge to meet him after a long time just to hear such sorrowful news. “Pathetic isn’t it.” You thought. Tears streaming down your cheeks without an urge to stop it.

You stayed home for weeks doing nothing, mourning and grieving over a broken relationship that last only for 2 years. He’s your first love, the first guy you ever felt head over heels with and now he’s a stranger. Discard you from his life like you’re nothing. Your love doesn’t meant anything to him. Maybe your love and this relationship just an experiment for him. Earning experiences and stimulates feelings rather than finding true love. “How can I be so foolish? He’s an idol, what do I expect? Leaving everything just to be by my side? I’m such an idiot.” No wonder, lately he composed songs about breaking up and separation. “Bwoe, because you and I are dangerous, I’m leaving you.” Haha very funny. His song tittled Blue, started to fill up your mind. “arrgghhh..neo pabbo-ya!!”. You talked to yourself. Maybe all he really needs just a little inspiration.

Suddenly, you heard his voice singing ‘missing you’ and felt a little vibration coming from your cell phone under the pillow. “Ah, I forgot to change the ringtone again”, you said while grabbing your cell phone. “ neo gwenchanna, yah why don’t you just answer my calls and reply my messages. Don’t you know how worry I am”. Your friend started yelling from the other side. “yah I’m not deaf, I can hear you. I’m answering your call now, am I? What with your nagging, you sounded like my mom.” You said giggling,pretending, so that she does not worry anymore. “well this doesn’t sound like your mom cause I want to take you to the club tonight and I don’t wanna hear No from you. I’ll pick you up at 10. Make yourself beautiful cause we’re gonna enjoy ourselves tonight. Just stop with your grieving, he’s not coming back. Besides,he’s a jerk anyway. Stop waiting from him, you deserve someone better.” “I’m not waiting for him you know...I just...” “So prove it to me by joining me tonight,ok” she said not letting you finish up your words. “Ok, there’s no way I’m saying No to you right?” You said helplessly. Maybe this will work out. “That’s my girl, see you tonight.” She said ending her call.

As soon as you enter the club a loud noise from the speaker started bashing to your eardrum. The song ‘I cry’ by flo rida fills up the club and of course a lot of people dancing on the floor. “Haha, that’s definitely a good way to stop mourning.” You thought sarcasmsly. Even the dj doesn’t give you any help either. You strode down the floor and start dancing. After a while, you went to the bartender ordering soft drink. “The last thing I want is to be a sad drunk girl, weeping in the club.” You said rejecting your friends offer to drink alcohol. After a few sip, you saw a group of people walking down the stair. With a very familiar face, the guy in the front shot a glance at you. Then, coldheartedly turning away. “Yah, it’s him, Gd just came.” You said shocked. His name sounds bitter on your lips. “So what, you guys are over. Why do you still care about him? He lives his life and you live yours.” Your friend said, knocking the truth on your head. I know..I know...lies hurt, truth bites and suddenly you felt like a thousand sword stabbing your mangled heart. You saw him sat on the couch with a girl in the red dress tucked under his arms. “You sure know how to live your live”. You muttered under your breath.  A crowd of three guys suddenly strode on your way. “Can I buy you a drink, ladies?” said the tall dark haired guy. “Sure.” Your friend said excitedly. “Yah, do you know them?” You said furiously. What does this girl thinking...or not thinking? Confuse by your friend reaction. “No, but I’ll know them now or....later tonight.” She said giggling while glancing to the three hot guys in front of you.

The song changed to your favourite song ‘wild one’ by flo rida. The other guy, blonde hair and black jacket offer you for a dance but you hesitated. “Just go and have fun. Show him that you’re fine and not being a girl that will stay waiting for him forever. You deserve something more and maybe this guy will make you happy. Anyway, just go, don’t leave chances to your own happiness.” She said encourage you to step up. You walked to the dance floor shooting an arrogant glance to him and smile happily. “He seems nice, he knows how to dance. That’s for sure. Just for tonight I want to be the wild one.” You thought while dancing and flirting with a stranger. Well, every relationship started with a stranger that grew closer to your heart. Unfortunately, your close relationships are back to being a stranger.

After the song ends, you make excuse to the ladies, leaving your friend with the boys. “She really has a good luck with boys.” You said while shaking your head a little. As soon as you come out, you surprised by a sudden figure in front of you. “Omo, you startled me. What are you doing here? Step aside.” You said wrinkling your eyebrow. “What are you doing here? What with the guys?” Gd asked furiously. “huh, well...well..looks someone have done a little stalking. I thought you never notice. I don’t know busy smooching your little girlfriend.” You thought while flashing a crocked smile. “answer me. You’re being ridiculous.” He’s demanding. “What do you care, I’m not your girlfriend anymore. Just back off.” You said pushing him to the wall and leave with a smile and face gleaming with satisfaction.

“let’s go. It’s getting late and I’m done now.” You said dragging your unwilling friend from the dance floor. “but, I’m not done yet. What with the boys. And why do you all smiling? Do meet a new guy?” she said still dancing. “Nope just the old ones. Just give them your number and they’ll call if they want to.” You said persuading her. At last, she gave in and they exchanging numbers and promises. “What’s with you anyway? What happens back there?” she asked eagerly. “Nothing, just a little revenge.” You said grinning,as you walked out the door and never turn back.

 

 

“It’s hard to find someone who will never break our heart, so find someone who’s worth the tears...”

 

Lyrics credit to www.yunamusic.com