Final

Winter Is Coming

This melodious sound that came out of the old radio was the only sound that broke the silence in this room. The figure that was leaning to the window, looked outside at the white snow that covered all ground. 

He was just standing there, looking absentmindedly at all those white, while his hand drew ambiguous lines on the window glass. He left the window when he felt a shiver run down his spine. He hasn't turned the heater on. 

His name was Lee Sungyeol. Due of his unhealthy body, he had to stay at his room most of the time. The days were passed full of the boredom. 

He then walked to his nightstand and pulled out a white envelope from a shelf. A letter that he received two weeks ago. He opened it as he took a seat on the bed.

Yeolli, how are you?

We're doing good here...

Me and Sungjongie got a really good time here...

The winter would coming soon, take care of yourself  okay...

Sungyeol read this simple letter over and over again. Those words were able to ease his loneliness slightly. Still, he couldn't help but felt so unfair that they spent their time together. 

He looked at the picture at the nightstand. It was a picture of Sungjong and Myungsoo. The picture showed how Sungjong and Myungsoo looked at each other with the eyes full of love. The picture was beautiful, Sungyeol knew it.

He pulled up his knees and buried his face between them. The loneliness are getting worse. And he didn't like that feel at all. He was so absorbed on his thought that he didn't hear the door of his room was opened.

He was startled when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his body. He lifted his face and looked around. His lips were curling into a smile when he found Myungsoo behind of him.

"Hey, babe," Myungsoo greeted with a soft smile plastered on his handsome face. 

"Hy," Sungyeol greeted back, then turned his body around to get a proper hug from Myungsoo. 

The warmth that was radiated of Myungsoo's body was really comfortable as Sungyeol buried his face on Myungsoo's crook of the neck. Sungyeol inhaled the scent that he missed so badly.

"Why didn't you turn the heater on?" a soft voice scolded him, although there's no hint of anger there. 

Sungyeol lifted his face and grinned appologetically at Sungjong that furrowed his brows.

In a second, the frown on Sungjong's face was replaced with a smile. Sungyeol stood up and hugged Sungjong. Without a second thought, Sungjong wrapped his arms around Sungyeol's waist.

"You know that you'll sick if you stayed on the cold too long, why didn't you give a care to your body better, huh, Hyung?"

"Sorry," Sungyeol murmured, feeling guilty. Without a word Sungjong tightened his hug. Then he pulled out slightly to give a kiss to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol instinctively wrapped his arms around Sungjong's neck.

Sungjong really missed Sungyeol badly. It's shown through the kiss. Sungjong put one of his hand on Sungyeol's nape and pulled him closer. His tongue Sungyeol's bottom lip, asking for entrance that was granted instantly.

Sungyeol couldn't hold a soft moan escaped from his mouth as Sungjong's tongue twirling and moving with his own.

Myungsoo, that  stayed silent while watching at them, smiled softly. He stood up and pulled Sungyeol out of Sungjong's hug.

"Iwant a kiss too," Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol's pink-tinted-cheeks darkened. Both Myungsoo and Sungjong found that the sight was really adorable.

Without waiting for Sungyeol's reply, Myungsoo dove in for a kiss. He marveled how soft the older's lips felt against his. Sungyeol taste like a coffee that he loved so much. 

After minutes or so, Myungsoo broke the kiss. With both of his hand, he cupped Sungyeol's face and planted a soft kiss on his temple. 

"Have you got your dinner and your medicine yet?" Myungsoo asked.

Sungyeol shook his head, made the younger two sighed.

"We brought soup, I'll prepare the dinner then," Myungsoo said as he left toward the kitchen.

Sungjong pulled Sungyeol to sit on the bed. Sungyeol leaned his body to Sungjong, back to the chest, as the later hugged him tightly.

"I miss you so much, hyung," Sungjong said, nuzzled his face on Sungyeol's hair, inhaled his sweet scent.

"I miss you too, jongie," Sungyeol put his hands atop of Sungjong's, "I miss Myungsoo too. It's felt so lonely without both of you here."

"We're sorry for leaving you, hyung. If it's not because of our works, we won't leave you," Sungjong said.

Sungyeol sighed then nodded, "I know."

"We're so worried about you, you know. Myungsoo kept pushing the director and the photographer to finish the work earlier, and this morning we took the first flight back to Seoul since none of us couldn't wait to meet you," Sungjong explained.

Sungyeol felt his heart warming up by the younger words. The butterflies fly happily on his stomach. 

Myungsoo came back to the room with a bowl of soup on the tray. he put the tray on the nightstand then pulled sungyeol to sit properly. 

Sungyeol blushed as Myungsoo feed him the soup. He felt like a child. But he enjoyed the attention that he received from Sungjong and Myungsoo. 

They finished the soup in silence, after that, Sungjong handed him some pills and a glass of water. Sungyeol swallowed all the pills with the help of a big gulp of water.

Both Myungsoo and Sungjong smiled handsomely, made Sungyeol's heart skipped a beat.

The night was getting late, Sungyeol laid on the bed sadwiched between Myungsoo and Sungjong. Both of them wrapped their arms around Sungyeol.

"I love you," Sungyeol said, his eyes closed, relished at the warmth that was provided by his lovers.

"We know, we love you too," Myungsoo answered.

"More than anything," Sungjong added.

The moonbeam that sneaked in through the window fell beautifully on the second picture in the nightstand.

The picture that showed Myungsoo and Sungjong looked at Sungyeol lovingly with a smile plastered on their face.

***

The winter is coming..

But with their love and warmth for me , I'm sure can survive....