oneshot

Don't stop me now - songfic

 

DON’T STOP ME NOW

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time

 

 

Im Jinah looked through the window of her bedroom. Her parents were going out for dinner in an expensive restaurant to celebrate their marriage anniversary. She would be all by herself for the whole night.

Did she mind? Not at all.

 

“Nana, darling, we’re leaving!”, her mother yelled, taking her from her thoughts.

“Have fun you two.”, she hugged her mother and father at the door, waving at them until the taxi couldn’t be seen anymore.

 

She entered the house, closing the door behind her, eyeing the living room with a thoughtful expression.

Nana slowly walked to the stereo on a table at the corner of the room. A song was finishing and another one started right away. Nana’s eyes shining as many ideas popped in her mind.

“I’m all by myself but it feels so good!!”, Nana ran around the house, quoting the song on the radio. She went upstairs, to her bedroom, and opened her wardrobe, taking her clothes off.

 

“What’s this that you’re wearing?”, she said, imitating her mother’s irritated tune whenever Nana had simple clothes on, dressing herself in a cute baby pink outfit.

“Well, mom… I thought that today I could…well, you know… wear COMFORTABLE pajamas!!”, she yelled and laughed this last part, throwing the fancy lacy sleepwear her mother had given her some days ago aside.

 

Nana’s parents held a lot of influence in the Fashion market. She herself was a model and, more than she would like, she had runaways and fashion events to go. Not that she didn’t enjoy all of that, but it feels good to wear jeans and sneakers instead of a fancy dress and high heels sometimes. Even when she was at home with just the family, her parents wanted her to look like she was going to be in the cover of a famous French magazine.

Nana left her room, going downstairs straight to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and stared at what she had to eat…

 

“What’s this disgusting thing you’re eating, princess?”, Nana imitated her father’s voice this time, touching an invisible moustache, spraying some cheese in right from the tube. “This is called cheese, dad… or  creamy happiness for me.”, she answered.

Nana was not allowed to eat everything she wanted and liked. She had to follow a very strict diet to maintain her slim body. “A good diet and exercise will keep you in shape.”, her mother had said.

“Shape…”, Nana looked at herself in the mirror on a corridor of the big house, a disappointed expression in her face. “I’m bony!”, she talked to her reflection as if it had complimented her body. “ I need to gain some weigh!”, she said, taking a bite of an apple with anger.

 

Nana was chewing the apple, while staring at herself in the mirror. She stopped chewing. There was something coming up in her mind. She looked at the apple and at the mirror again.

“I’m not having fruits for dinner tonight, mom.”, she said, looking at the mirror, as if she was really talking to her mother. “Sorry, I love fruits, but tonight I’m thinking of…”, she put a thoughtful expression on.

“Oh, no, dad… I love cereal bars too but, you see… I think tonight I deserve some….”, Nana looked around as if there was actually somewhere there with her.

“PIZZAAAAAA!!!”, she yelled with joy, jumping in the couch like a child whose Christmas had arrived earlier.

She fell on the pillows, laughing her teeth out.

 

“Pizza would be amazing.”, she said to herself when she could breathe again, running back to the main room and taking the phone to ask for what her body was desiring. She sighed, lying on the couch and dialing the number she had memorized.

“Yang’s pizza house! I’m Yang Seungho, the heir of Yang’s family pizza recipes, how can I help you?”, said a male voice in the line.

Nana was more than amused. Could she order a pizza with him all over? She wondered what to say until the male’s amazing voice said something again.

“Hello?”, he said, thinking there was nobody in the line anymore.

“I’m here!”, Nana yelled a bit too loud. “I mean… I’d like to order a pizza.”, she said confidently, slapping herself mentally after realizing that, if she was calling a pizza place, it was because she wanted to order pizza.

“Ok, miss! What kind of flavor would you like?”, the voice said excitedly, Seungho was ready to take note of her order.

“I’d like…well…I want…er…”, Nana didn’t know what to say. It’s been a long time she hadn’t had any pizza. She memorized the number to call but she had no idea of their menu.

“Miss…can I… suggest you one?”, Seungho offered, Nana feeling some tension in his voice.

“Sure!”, she agreed.

“Well, there is this new flavor…that combines a delicious filling and a very soft and smooth batter. It takes ribs and…”, he explained and Nana could just fantasize about the meal, watering as she imagined the plate right in front of her, Seungho’s voice seducing her somehow.

“I’d like to have this one for sure!”, she said with such excitement. She was hungry and the thought of having a new flavor of pizza was making her desire that even more.

“I’ll take it there for you myself, miss. Just tell me your address and I’ll be there in a minute!”, Seungho replied with energy, he was actually really happy for doing that.

 

Nana told him her address and they chatted a bit before he said : “I’ll be there as fast as you can say ‘pepperoni’”.

 

XxX

 

In twenty-two minutes, Nana heard the doorbell of her house. She got anxious. She knew the heir of Yang’s family’s pizza place was not average at all. He was actually quite famous among the female community. Everybody knew Yang Seungho. “So charming!”, Nana had heard.

“Hey!”, she opened the door.

“Here!”, Seungho handed her the pizza box, looking at her and just realizing she was wearing pajamas after some seconds.

“I’m sorry, I was…”, Nana managed to apologize, her cheeks turning red and her knees getting weak.

“No problem!”, Seungho interrupted her. “You look cute.”, he smiled.

“Thanks.”, Nana smiled back, putting a stripe of her hair behind her ear. “Don’t you want to come in?”, she offered, making room for him to enter before he could reject it.

“Isn’t it a problem?”, Seungho entered the house fearing Nana’s parents would scold him for invasion.

“Not at all. It’s fine.”, she guided him to the kitchen.

 

Seunho eyed the walls. There were many pictures of Nana, since she was a baby until the present days.

“Wow…”, Seungho sighed. Nana was really something. He looked at her cutting the pizza and devouring one slice within seconds. His heart jumped with joy when he saw her amused expression.

“Hmmm!! This is SO amazing!”, she had said, full of pizza.

“Did you like it?!”, Seunho asked, his eyes shining in happiness. “This is my own recipe!”, he said. “From the batter to the filling.”, he his lips, expecting another word of approval from the young woman.

“Really?!”, she was surprised. “No wonder every girl in town wants to marry you.”, she said and laughed low, still full of pizza.

 

Seungho got speechless. It wasn’t everyday that a pretty girl complimented him like that.

 

He watched Nana eating the whole 4 slices of his pizza. He had never seen anybody eating with such passion. She finished and threw the box away, offering him something to drink.

“No, thank you. I must go now.”, he answered, his lips again, that had became an habit already.

“Maybe you could come here tomorrow then?”, Nana bit her lower lip, getting closer to Seungho in a slow cat walk.

“W-well… sure.”, he said, stuttering. “I’ll call you…we could go out for… pizza?”, he invited, feeling the most stupid guy ever.

“I know the perfect place.”, she whispered, close to his ear, knowing she was making him go crazy. She kissed his cheek, an open mouthed kiss. Rubbing her lips on his skin just enough for him not to stop thinking about her for some time.

Seungho got stuck. He wouldn’t be able to move even if he had to save his own life.

 

“Here is my number.”, Nana wrote her cell phone number in his arm with a water pencil she had on the table. “Call me!”, she winked, smiling brightly.

“I will…”, Seungho was hypnotized. “I will for sure.”, he finished, his lips and gulping.

Nana walked him to the door, still smiling. But her pretty smile faded away when she saw a taxi coming her house’s direction. It was probably the one bringing her parents. She panicked.

 

“My dear God, you must go!”, she exclaimed, pushing Seungho to his motorbike.

“But…”, he tried to complain but she didn’t let him. Nana kissed him full on the mouth, a breath –taking kiss, finishing with a loud smack.

“Please go!”, she said, visibly out of breath.

 

Seungho put his cap backwards, smiling brightly, he felt amazing. He turned the motorbike on, looking at Nana and his lips once again. “I’ll call you!”, he said before slowly leaving her property.

“What’s your name?”, he yelled, looking back at her in a irresponsible action.

“I’m Nana!”, she yelled back.

“See you tomorrow, Nana!”, Seungho yelled again, before speeding up away.

 

From afar Nana could hear his voice. “Wooohoooooo!!”, it said.

She smiled happily. That was her parents’ best marriage anniversary ever!

 

 

 

Don't stop me now
I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call