` ✼ round one - winners

` ✼ exotic grounds writing contest [Round 2]

after months of making you wait reading your entries, finally, we have the winners.

 

the entry ranked third is: skyblaze208 (perfectly flawed)

at first, i thought it was a simple but sweet story. but i found yours on the list of my favorites, and yeah. i chose your entry to be on the third place. i'm not a fan of yongguk, but i love how you built his character in your one-shot. his appearance wasn't that long, but i just love his character. i also found the fluffiness at the end good. :)

 

second place goes to: PearlAquaLove (lost emotions)

i'm a huge fan of angst stories, and i must say yours is one of the best i've read so far. it's full of angst, and it's the darkest one i've read. i love your writing style. you made your story so vivid i almost stopped reading it. but the story was so great, and i'm waiting for a sequel. :) yeah, it's a pretty sensitive topic...

 

and now, the story ranked first: starrify (imagination's ❛❛ mind drone)

it's a simple story, but it made me really excited as i read it. at first, i can't figure out how you used the prompt, but as i read it, i was impressed. it's beautifully written. you deserve being the first. :) i love the ending, btw.

 

i'll PM the three of you tomorrow for the prizes. :)

 

to all who joined my first writing contest, thank you for your entries! i had fun reading them all. alll of you are great writers, so continue writing! show everyone your talent. :)) also, i'll keep the slots for those who wanted to join round 2 until tomorrow. i wanted to read more, so i'll be waiting for more participants.:))

 

that's it! congratulations to the winners and thanks, everyone! :)

 

-- thederpchanyeol ♥