Chapter 1

You're the Only One, Lee Taemin

     I was at SM Entertainment, preparing for my second comeback stage of this year. I was picking a new partner to dance with on Inkigayo, since I already danced with Yunho oppa last week. It was kind of hard to pick because there were so many good dancers in the company. Some of our choreographers suggested Taemin, so they decided to call him in. When he arrived in our practice room, he came in with a bright smile. "Noona! Congratulations on your comeback stage! You did great!" He said to me.
     "Ah, thank you." I smiled.
     "So you want me to do the dance that you and Yunho hyung did?" He asked me, and set all of his stuff down. I nodded. My choreographers got to work and started to teach him step by step. Even if Taemin was young, he was really into the work he does. I was surprised to see that he learned the dance in a short amount of time. We then had to rehearse together, and at first, it was really awkward. He would make mistakes here and there, but he would fix them afterwards.
     "You worked hard Taemin-ah! I'll see you at the studio tomorrow." I said as we finished rehearsal.


I should just call this chapter the prolouge. Even with just two paragraphs, it drags. A lot. Sorry you guys...suffering from writer's block. But when I get to chapter 1(which will probably be updated tomorrow), I'll just get to the real stuff:) Please forgive me! Thank you all so so so much for the subscribes(?) I really appreciate it!!! Trust me, this story will get better:))