The Lost Boys

EXO Horror Story

EXO K members were recording and EXO M members were waiting outside and looking at them through the window. Suddenly the light went out. Then there was a high pitched sound came from one of the audio speaker. EXO members all were panicked. They were freaking out. EXO K members rushed to the door and EXO M members were shouting EXO K members’ name. However, the door didn’t want to open. They became even more panicked. EXO K members banged the door and ask for help from the managers and EXO M members.

“Hyung, mun yeoreo hyung (open the door!)…” almost all EXO K members shouted.

“Luhan hyung, help us!” The maknae shouted to Luhan. Luhan couldn’t hear him though.

All of EXO M members tried to open the door but failed. The managers were also panicked. Inside the recording room, Baekhyun hardly could breathe as he was sick back then. Suho was taking care of Baekhyun as the others were shouting asking for help.

“Hyung! Baekhyunnie apayo, hyung!” Chanyeol was panicked as he saw Baekhyun’s breath were short and hitched.

The managers came after 10 minutes and brought the spare key of the recording room’s door.

At the same time, the light went on. Kris as EXO M leader hurriedly checked the EXO K members’ condition. He hugged Chanyeol and made sure he was okay. Luhan hugged Sehun and wiped Sehun’s sweat.  The rest were asking for each other’s condition and they approached Baekhyun who was sick.

Almost all of the EXO K members are soaked in sweat although it was cold outside. They were panicked and all sweaty, especially Chanyeol as he saw Baekhyun collapsed. He helped Baekhyun right away. The managers also helped Baekhyun and gave him oxygen.

As they were taking care of Baekhyun, the rumor started.

“It happened again.” Manager Kang suddenly said that.

“What is it hyung? What’s happening again? Suho asked.

“I’m not sure whether it is right or wrong, and I’m not sure whether I am allowed to tell you guys about this.”

“Hyung, what is it?” Kai forced the manager to tell the story.

Another manager came in. “They should know. Just tell them.”

“Well, an incident like this, it also happened before. It happened to Super Junior. It was scary. I heard this from their managers. Actually, the ghost is haunting this place again, like before. When they were recording, the light went out. Just like this.” The managers explained seriously. “It didn’t stop there. Even Sungmin and Donghae were possessed.”

“That was scary.” Luhan exclaimed.

“What’s scary, Luhan ge?” Tao asked Luhan as he didn’t understand fully what the manager had said. Then Luhan explained what the manager said to Tao, Lay was listening to him too.

Chanyeol and Kris were busy taking care of Baekhyun as they were listening to the story.

“Hoksi, is Baekhyun hyung possessed?” Sehun asked innocently.

“Ya, he is just sick. You know that he is sick, he’s not possessed.”  Chanyeol answered Sehun, but actually he was afraid that Baekhyun was really possessed.

“But is it true that when we record a song, and then the studio is haunted, the song will become a hit?” Kai asked the managers.

“Well, I don’t know. That is just a myth. But, let’s just hope so that the new songs become hit, your comeback must be great. If that’s true, everyone should be grateful to the ghost then.”

 

After the incident in the recording room, the rumor about the haunted studio spread. And there was even a rumor about Baekhyun being possessed. As the rumors spread even wildly, the rumors became more absurd day by day. It was even hard to control the rumors. Four days after the incident, there was even a rumor that the EXO dorm was haunted.

The managers commanded the EXO members not to panic and said that the rumors were hoax.

 

One morning, Chanyeol was looking for Sehun in his room. But he wasn’t there. He woke Suho up.

“Suho ya, where’s Sehun?”

“Eng…? Is he not here?”

“No, he’s not here.”

Suho was surprised that Sehun was not in his room this early. “What?! Oh my God, where is he?”

“I asked you that! Manager hyung needs to see us. But where is he now?”

That day, the EXO members and the managers were busy looking for Sehun. But the recording and dance rehearsal in the evening still had to go on. So they practiced without Sehun. Kai couldn’t practice as he needed Sehun.

The EXO members didn’t stop calling Sehun’s friends. Kai was the busiest.

At the 2 AM the next day, the dorm was in chaos. Baekhyun was possessed and he made Chanyeol panic. Chanyeol ran to Kris’s room. He asked Kris to help Baekhyun.

“Kris hyung, Baekhyun is possessed. Help me!”

“Mwo? Isn’t it just his puppy-sound habit?” Kris yawned as he woke up because of Chanyeol.

“I’m serious, hyung. He even tried to strangle me.”

Kris eyes widely open as he heard this. He shook Chen until he woke up. “Chen, wake up. Baekhyun is possessed. Let’s go.”

They rushed to help Baekhyun. He lied in front of his room’s door. He was soaked in sweat. Kris and Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun to his room and laid him on the bed.

“Call manager hyung. Bballi!” Kris calmly commanded. “Chen, go to Suho’s room. Wake him up! Now!”

The EXO dorm was a chaos because Baekhyun was possessed. All of the members were half awake half asleep. They worried that something might happen again. From that day, the managers told EXO K and EXO M to stay in the same house. Kris and Luhan stayed in Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room. Tao and Xiumin stayed in Suho’s room. Sehun still hadn’t showed up. Chen and Lay stayed in Kai and D.O’s room.

 

The next day, they called a shaman to their dorm. The shaman explored the dorm with a serious look.

“Oh no! No!”

“Waeyo, ajussi?” Luhan asked the shaman.

“This dorm is haunted. She is angry. She took one who is the youngest. She kept him in a far place.”

“Where’s he? Where’s Sehun?” Luhan asked impatiently as he heard Sehun’s name. Chanyeol was worried too. He held Baekhyun’s hand just in case Baekhyun would collapse again.

“I can’t see. She was angry. Noooooo!!” The shaman said as he closed his eyes. “And you, young man. You are weak, the others should protect you. She might act through you, like she did before.” The shaman turned to Baekhyun and was still closing his eyes.

“What? So, did I take Sehun then?” Baekhyun was surprised hearing the shaman’s statement.

“It might be. But you were possessed if you did so.”

“Lucky we have Kris and Luhan hyung in our room, Baekhyun ah.” Chanyeol comforted Baekhyun so he wouldn’t be so worried. He patted Baekhyun’s back.

 

That night, Kris and Chanyeol barely can even sleep. They all were watching Baekhyun. Kris also still in contact with the managers.

“Hyung, haven’t they found Sehun yet?”

“Hmmm, they haven’t found him. You must be tired, just go to sleep now. I’ll wake Luhan up.”

“No, hyung. I’m okay. As long as I can make sure that Baekhyun is okay and won’t kidnap one of us.” Chanyeol chuckled to console himself.

As both of them are extremely tired because of the recent incidents, they fell asleep.

 

The next day, D.O and Lay hurried to Chanyeol’s room. They woke Kris up. He was sleeping beside Luhan.

“Kris ge, wkae up! Wake up!”

“What?”

“Chen and Kai disappeared.”

“Oh !” Kris was shocked and completely woke up and ran to Suho’s room. He woke him up. Chanyeol was confused; he didn’t know what to do. Luhan and Baekhyun were awake too. They were calm as Baekhyun was weak back then and Luhan was tired for thinking about Sehun. Chanyeol felt bad as he didn’t know what to do. They called their managers to come and told them what happened.

“How can we record our new song without Chen?!” Lay said to Kris.

“And how will we perform and practice dancing without Sehun and kai?!” Chanyeol said to Suho.

“Calm you two!” Kris and Suho said together.

 

The managers came and told them to be calm. They said they will find them before next week. After two members disappeared, the remaining of EXO members was not allowed to get out from the dorm. The managers would provide them anything they need.

The members were worried about Sehun, Kai, and Chen. Kris called D.O and Baekhyun to Baekhyun’s room. Chanyeol was talking to Luhan, Tao, and Lay. Suho and Xiumin were in the kitchen, cooking meal for the members.

Chanyeol were about to enter his room when suddenly he heard something from inside.

“How should we celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday? We only have four days left.”

“Shhh, Baekhyun ah. Lower your voice!”

 

Chanyeol left and went to the kitchen. He didn’t expect that his EXO brothers still planned his birthday despite these recent incidents. He felt bad for those who were lost.

 

At dinner, Chanyeol suddenly said something.

“Kris hyung, aniya, all of you! My birthday is just 4 days from now. But I don’t want you to have any plan about celebrating it. Not before we find Kai, Sehun, and Chen.” Kris was shocked to hear this.

“How do you know that we’re planning your birthday?” Baekhyun asked.

“I heard you, pabo.”  Chanyeol said to Baekhyun and lowered his head. Kris gave Baekhyun an ‘it’s your fault’ look.

“Mian.” Baekhyun said to Kris.

 

That night, Chanyeol didn’t want to lose his guard. He planned not to sleep and help the leaders, Suho and Kris, to watch for the other members. But they were too tired and fell asleep at about 2.30 AM.

 

The next day, it was even more shocking. Kris checked Tao’s room, but there was no one there. He called Suho, Xiumin, and Tao, but there was no one answered. Chanyeol helped him to find them. But they couldn’t find them.

They called the managers and told them what happened. They couldn’t come to see their condition. They told them to stay inside the dorm. They told them not to worry and keeping their eyes on Baekhyun.

The next day, nothing happened. The remaining EXO members didn’t talk too much and only checked their phones just in case there was news about the lost members.

 

Two days before Chanyeol’s birthday

Lay and D.O were also disappeared. Chanyeol got even more confused. Kris was still calm just so the others wouldn’t panic. Luhan took care of Baekhyun as his sickness got worse. The managers only told them to stay inside the dorm.

 

The next day, nothing happened.

The night was so quiet. They didn’t talk too much. Kris and Luhan were talking in Chinese. Luhan was actually smiled but then he showed a serious face as Kris stared at him.

They slept so early that day because they were tired. At 1 AM, Baekhyun was awake. He woke Chanyeol. Up.

“Chanyeol ah, ireona!”

“Wae, Baekhyun ah?”

“Kris and Luhan disappeared.” Baekhyun said in fear.

“What!” Chanyeol panicked and rushed outside to check all of the rooms.

Suddenly, Chanyeol heard Baekhyun screaming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!”

“Baekhyun ah, what’s wrong???” Chanyeol yelled and rushed to his room.

“YOU BASTARD! I’LL KILL YEAH! I’LL KILL YEAH!” Chanyeol was scared. He backed as Baekhyun approached him with a creepy look.

“BAEKHYUN AH! JEONGSIN CHARYEO BWA! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!”

“HWAAAAARGH!” Baekhyun approached Chanyeol even faster. Chanyeol ran to the main door, but it was locked and couldn’t be opened.

“Ah! Damn!” he ran toward other room.

But then the light went out. Chanyeol could hear Baekhyun shrieking. That was terrifyingly spooky. Chanyeol was chilled and panicked. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to help Baekhyun but he was possessed and wanted to attack him right now.

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun shrieking again. He entered Suho’s room. When he entered the room, the light went on…

“Saengil Chukhahae Chanyeol ah!!!”

All of the people inside Suho’s room yelled together. There were all of EXO members, the managers, and some of SM staffs. There were also Taemin, Minho, and Onew. Shindong, Sungmin, and Ryewook were there too. Chanyeol was surprised.

Baekhyun entered the room, he was laughing. He laughed so loud and followed by the others.

Chanyeol approached him. “YA! BYUN BAEKHYUN! HOW DARE YOU MAKING SUCH A CREEPY NOISE!” Chanyeol slapped Baekhyun’s head. But then he hugged Baekhyun. The other members approached and hugged Chanyeol.

They said ‘Happy Birthday’ to Chanyeol. They celebrate Chanyeol’s birthday that morning, at 3 AM. Kris told them about their plan. They planned Chanyeol’s birthday right away after Kris’s birthday. Chanyeol actually cried a bit as Kris explained everything, starting from the black out at their recording room.

“You all are so mean. How can you do such a thing to me! Don’t you know I was so worried back then?”

“Well, we actually had a couple of free days and we were making fun of you back then. Thanks to you we could have some fun.” Sehun giggled as he teased Chanyeol.

“Ya, after this, all of you have lots of works to do. Prepare for your comeback well!” The manager said to EXO members.

“Ne!” All of the EXO members answered together.

Chanyeol then stood up.

“Shindong hyung, Ryewook hyung, Sungmin hyung, thank you for celebrating my birthday together with us. Onew hyung, Minho and Taemin too. Thank you guys. Thanks to the managers and staff too. And especially for EXO, thank you bro! You are the best. Saranghamnida.”

Chanyeol gave a smile and heat sign after he said thanks.

Suddenly, the light went out.

“YAA! JANGNANHAJIMA! Don’t do this kind of joke anymore guys! It won’t work.” Chanyeol said to all of them.

“KYAAAAAAAA.” All of the people in that room screamed together. Except Chanyeol.