I am still waiting for you here

ILLUSION

I’m missing you, itsudemo ║always║

I’m telling you, imademo ║even now║

Close my eyes, and imagine you are in my heart

I’m thinking you, itsudemo ║always║

I’m drawing you, imademo ║even now║

She leaned over and whispered something in my ear

Yonghwa POV

The weather was so hot this afternoon, back from class I go home to our apartment (My apartement with Seulong hyung). Hot weather makes me want to immediately threw myself on the bed.

"Anyeyong haseyo Seulong hyung, anyeyong haseyo Sunye-ssi" I say to Seulong hyung and his girlfriend.  They are currently sitting in the front yard of our apartment.

I went straight to the kitchen for a bottle in the fridge, and then go to my room. I took a sip of my drink, and then I walked to the window and sat there. From the top I could see Seulong hyung was laughing with her girlfriend. Even I could see clearly, Sunye was scooped cookie on Seulong hyung. Really makes the viewer becomes jealous. I walked away from the window and putting myself on the bed. Looking intimacy Seulong hyung and Sunye, reminds me of someone. Someone who always I miss every day, that I can’tforget. I tried to close my eyes and recall my past, the good old days with her, along with Seo Joohyun.

-Flashback-

"Jagiya, why is your face so grim? This your handsome boyfriend came instead was greeted with a smile instead greeted with grim " I said, pinching her cheeks, when I came to her house. But she just ignored me and walked first into the living room, leaving me standing in the doorway. I then followed her into the living room.

"Joohyun my dear, what's wrong? Come on tell me " I followed and sat beside her.

"Oppa don’t pretend not to know, I'm like this because  of you" she said, folding her arms.

"Oh because I didn’t call you all day yesterday? Sorry dear, yesterday I had extra practice, you know our school's basketball team will enter the final round "

"But that does not mean you forget about me, at least sent me message say that today you can’t be contacted"

"I'm sorry dear. Please don’t be angry again, when you angry then you get old. Later when you get old you die quickly. If you die, who to bewith me? "I teased. She was immediately angry. She made up her eyes and looked at me in disgust, and immediately hit me with the pillow beside her.

"What You mean? Oppa wished me dead so fast? Uhhhh not trying to melt my heart, but instead made me upset "

"I really already melt your  heart, now proof you're my sweetheart kekekekeke"

"I wonder why I want to oppa"

"Don’t be angry anymore baby. If you're real die then my life would be empty. We must die together Joohyun-ah " I smiled sweetly at her and gently her long hair. She then leaned her head in my shoulder.

"You're always just melt my heart. I could never get mad at you for long. Appointments oppa, youwill not leave me? "

"I promise" I said steady

-End flashback-

I am still in our memory

I am still in our love story

 

I opened my eyes again and walked to my closet. I took a photo that I put between my clothes. I sat back down next to my bed, looking at the photo, a picture of me and Joohyun.

"This is the last photo of us together. Pictures when you're celebrating my graduation "

"I am a graduate, but you seem much happier than me that day" I said.

"I don’t think this will be our last photo. Because of the stupid things I do, and I let you up. Seo Joohyun Mianhaeyo, saranghaeyo ~ ~ ~ ~ "

"There's no point in you talking on the photo. Talk directly to the person and say everything that you're saying this for 2 years "says Seulong hyung, who without me knowing he was standing in front of me now.

"Hyung, since when you stand before me? Like a ghost "

"Disrespectful  call me a ghost. You just don’t notice me " he suddenly took my photo that I holding, and sat down beside me.

"It's more beautiful Sunye kekekeke"

"Certainly Joohyun more beautiful hyung. Joohyun still more beautiful " I retake my picture from his hand.

"Kekekeke in our eyes, the people we love the most beautiful"

I am still waiting for you here

I never to lose heart my love, my love

 

I just shut up and smiled heard at the his speech. Exactly what he said, in our eyes the person we love the most beautiful.

"Yonghwa-ya till when are you going on like this, bury your guilt and your love? Immediately go to her and say it all "

"Hyung I don’t think it's easy to say"

"You have not tried it. Don’t give up just yet. Or perhaps you've not love her anymore? "

"I still love her. I'm also still hoping to get back to her hyung. But I feel so much guilt to her. I'm afraid she will not be able to forgive me and accept me again " I buckled down.

"Try it first, if it failed too is okay. At least you've tried it and show your gentle attitude "Seulong hyung rubbed my arm and went out of my room.

@@@@@@@

I’m missing you, itsudemo ║always║

I’m telling you, imademo ║even now║

The old times, are all of our true stories

This morning I went to college as usual ride bus. I never thought it turned out I had a bus with Joohyun. She sat turned to me, maybe she didn’t notice me here. She was busy reading a novel. I'm really looking forward to this moment, when I could see her face directly. It's been two years, I was not this close. "Seo Joohyun, I really miss you" I muttered to myself.

Suddenly Seulong hyung words rang in my head yesterday. I had to greet her apologize to her directly. But suddenly the past memory rang again in my head, and made me resist the urge to say hello.

-Flashback-

The first day I was in college, I didn’t think that I turned out to be a campus with Chaewoon noona. Chaewoon noona is my senior when I was in junior high school. She was my first love. I really admire her, she's so mature, she was captain of the basketball team in jour unior high school. Noona in my eyes are really cool. I always sent her a letter, I told all of my feelings to her. But she didn’t respond and it seems like she just think of me as juniors. Until she graduated from high school I was-and still often call just to ask how she was doing. Until suddenly I met Joohyun and liaison with Joohyun, I stopped contacting Chaewoon noona.

When I first met noona I'm a bit clumsy, somehow when I met her , my feelings are still pounding, though not as loud as before. Perhaps because she was my first love so little difficult to forget her 100%. Meanwhile, when noona see me, she's still the same as before, nothing changed her smile is still the same to me.

That day I walked in the park behind the campus, the atmosphere is pretty quiet. There I start viewing Chaewoon noona and no I don’t think she was crying. What? Crying?. Why the sudden noona cry? All I know she is resolute and strong, she's not the type of girl that weepy whiny. I immediately approached her sitting alone.

"Chaewoon noona, what are you doing? Why are you crying? "

"Yonghwa-ssi. What are you doing here? " she said, wiping tears from her eyes and tried to smile.

"Answer noona, why are you crying?" I don’t care about the question.

"Ahhh mianhaeyo Yonghwa-ssi soon I was class. I go first " she hurriedly got up and tried to leave. But suddenly my hand held her, I got up from my seat and I don’t know why I suddenly hugged her. Held her tight.

"Yonghwa-ssi what are you doing? Let go, I gotta go "Chaewoon noona tried to pull my arms, but to no avail.

"Let such as these. Let me hold you like this noona. Let me comfort you with these arms " I'm increasingly tightened her arms. Chaewoon noona who previously didn’t respond to my arms, now she replied hug me back , I could feel tears splashed down my back.

"Cry noona. Cry your heart's content, don’t you hold "

"Yonghwa-ssi I was heartbroken. My love affair with my best friend. I thought things like that only happened in the drama, I thought no, I'm experiencing now. It hurts Yonghwa-ssi "

"Don’t be sad noona, I'm here. I've always loved you and will not hurt you ". For some reason I suddenly say it.

"What? What do you mean Yonghwa-ssi? Don’t joke, I know you already have a girlfriend "she let go of her arms away from me. Hearing her words reflexes my hands holding her cheeks, and I kissed her lips softly. I also don’t know why I can do this crazy thing.

"Opp-oppa? What are you doing? "

I immediately let go of my kisses and looked back. Apparently Joohyun stood there with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Seo Joohyun, mianhaeyo" I said softly. Joohyun immediately ran from the place, and I, I'm not at all after her.

"Yonghwa-ssi catch your girlfriend?"

I just shut up and not pursue Joohyun. Chaewoon noona who exasperated look my behave immediately ran after Joohyun.

-End flashback-

I don’t dare say hello to Joohyun, my mistakes are so big and I'm not sure she'll forgive me. Since that incident I also not contacted Joohyun, I feel very big mistake, so I didn’t deserve her forgiveness. While Chaewoon noona, she always told me to apologize to Joohyun. Chaewoon noona feel guilty to Joohyun and she said that she could forgive her after she could see me and Joohyun together again. But again I don’t have the courage to meet with Joohyun.

@@@@@@@

I’m thinking you, itsudemo ║always║

I’m drawing you, imademo ║even now║

My lady, You’re my memories in my life

I didn’t concentration in class today, my mind drifted somewhere. Again Joohyun crossed my mind. I actually did not have the courage to see her, but my conscience says I should see her. Arghhhh my feeling really complicated.

I am still in our memory and I

I am still in our love story and I

I am still waiting for you here

I never to lose heart, my love

 

I am still in our memory and I

I am still in our love story and I

I am still waiting for you

Kimi to boku no story

║Story of you and me║

Home from college I decided to go to Joohyun college. I've gathered my courage, I have to be a gentle man. I know I'm wrong, then I have to accept the consequences, whatever will Joohyun do to me I have to accept it. I entered her college and I asked a few people about her existence. They say Joohyun in the class. I rushed to the place they told me, I took a deep breath before I face her directly. I opened the door slowly.

"Anyeyong haseyo Joohyun-ah" I was a little nervous

I was shocked, it felt like I was mad when I saw this. I saw a boy was taught her to play the guitar. Back when we were together, I was the one who taught her to play guitar, for some reason my heart ache to see a boy holding her hands like that he taught her to play guitar.

" you?" She stopped play guitar and looked at me with stare of disbelief.

"Mianhaeyo I bothered" I immediately closed the door and left the campus.

I looked back and for some reason I feel the pain as if she didn’t try to chase me.

"Was she trying to get revenge at me because I used to not go after him?".

Today my plan failed to apologize to her in person.

@@@@@@@

Kimi to buku wa hitotsu no basho wo mitsumete itanoni

║You & I were staring at one (same) place║

Eien to omotta shiawase wo boku wa ima mo sagasite iru

║I thought Happiness is forever, I’ve been looking for it even now║

I went to the city park. Enjoy the view in the afternoon, it is wonderful and makes my heart peaceful.

"What are you doing here alone?" Seulong hyung suddenly hit softly my  shoulder from behind, making me a little surprised.

"Oh it's you hyung. I'm just enjoying the scenery around. What are you doing hyung? "

"I just drove Sunye home, all I stopped here"

"Hyung, I'm just out of Joohyun college. I intend to see her apologize to her and plans to ask her to come back to me, but ----- " I sighed breath and continued my words back.

"But I saw she was studying guitar with a man. I think she's got a boyfriend. So I decided to undo my intention. "

"Ckckckckck you really Yonghwa-ya. You should have said it all before "

"I'm sick hyung saw her with another guy besides me. Happens to me straight away it "

"Hahahahahaha Yonghwa you  jealous-yes you are. Basic, Pabo "

"Yes, you did Pabo Yonghwa oppa" Suddenly I heard a girl's voice from behind. Turns out she was Joohyun.

"Seo Joohyun" I was shocked.

"You guys I used to live. Solve all the problems Yonghwa-ya, do the wasted opportunity " Seulong hyung got up and left us alone. Joohyun immediately came over and sat down on the last occupied Seulong hyung. I am confused what to say, for 5 minutes I was just silent.

"Are you dumb? Don’t you have a mouth? Why just keep quiet? " asks Joohyun cold.

"Mianhaeyo"

"Why" she replied flatly.

"For all my fault"

"Faults were where? Your fault is too many "

"Because I kissed another woman, because I was not after you that time, because I never dared to come directly to you to apologize"

"Joohyun-ah please forgive me. I still love you Joohyun-ah. For 2 years only you exist to my mind " I said.

"Do I have to trust what you say?"

"Whatever you say. But look deeper into my eyes, what would I lie to you? ". Joohyun looked into my eyes sharp. Then suddenly a tear fell from her eyes.

"Joohyun-ah why are you crying? If you will not forgive me, it's okay " I said a little worried as to see suddenly her cried. Instead of crying subsided, she seems to spend a lot of tears.

"Did you know, for the past two years I waited for this moment. When you say all this. But I'm such a fool, because you're all I've been waiting for does not show up "

I immediately hugged her and let her cry in my arms.

"Mianhaeyo. I thought you didn’t want to forgive me and don’t want to accept "

"Pabo. You, yourself know it I can’t be mad for long to you. You should know that "

I can only gently her hair. I kissed the top of her head.

"So you forgive me?" Asked

"Sure, but there is condition"

"Mwoya? What terms? "

"You have to carry me around the garden?" She smiled mischievously.

"No way"

"Don’t expect me to forgive you" Joohyun stood up and intend to go home, but I held her hand. And finally I relented.

"Well I want to do, a quick ride on my back Now"

I am still in our memory

I am still in our love story

I am still waiting for you here

I never to lose heart my love, my love

I am still in our memory (and I)

I am still in our love story (and I)

I am still waiting for you here

I never to lose heart, my love

Joohyun straight to my back, I immediately carried her around the park.

"Are you happy?"

"Ne. I have not been feeling it. Oppa remember we used to cycling in this park? "

"Of course I remember. And you always lose "

"That's because you a man oppa. Your strength greater than me ".

"The reason, it's because you're weak. Crummy " she went on to pinch my arm in exasperation.

"Awww appoyo. You do this, from the past does not change. Like it pinched my arm "

"Joohyun-ah. Who was the man who taught you to play guitar? " I Continued

"Waeyo? Are you jealous? "

"Tell me quickly"

"Well, aniyo?" She teased. I went straight her down.

"Waeyo? Why did you drop? It's half the park "

"Tell me first who he was?"

"Hold again, so I'll explain it"

"No way"

"All right. I will not say it. "

"Ok ok ok. Come again. But the promise, tell me who he was? "

She nodded and showed that she has the sweetest smile.

"He called Jinwoon. He's just my friend, he also has a girlfriend anyway. So don’t be jealous oppa "

"Owh just friends. I thought you betrayed behind me. "

"Mwoya? betrayed? What do you mean? "

"I've never dumped it. I never said a word drop to you. So if you're going out with someone else it means you're cheating hehehehehe "

"Huh basis. You're cheating "

"I'm not cheating really. I've been faithfully waiting for "

I then down her from my back, and turned around holding her cheek and kissed her lips softly, don’t care if the park is still many people. Joohyun kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck ,and I put my arm around her waist , pulled her to be closer to me.

-end-