First Meeting

Unstoppable Love

     It all started when Yunji was a sophomore in high school and taecyeon was in his junior year. Yunji had a crush on taecyeon. She thought liking him was just a dream and only a dream in her perspective. Taecyeon is a smart,nice,handsome,popular guy who she can never or ever in her life like her back She thought she doesn't’t have any chance with him. That change the day they met.

           Yunji was on her way to class, she accidentally trip and dropped her books. She picked up her books and while she's doing that. She saw a tall figure moving towards her and helping her picked up her books. Yunji looked at the tall guy and she saw taecyeon! "Kamsahamnida" she said politely. "Gwaenchanna (its okay) Next time be more careful Araso? He said nicely.  Thanking him as she bowed to him and left. Yunji left, she dropped her bracelet. The bracelet was given by her late mother. Her mom passed away from cancer 2 years ago and that's the only memory she has from her mom. If she looses it she will be sad and not be able to forgive herself. Taecyeon saw something dropped from yunji"s hand. He picked it up. He was going to return it to her but she was gone.

        Yunji got to class and she realized her bracelet is missing. She started searching for it in her bag. When she found nothing, she searches the whole class, but she couldn't’t find anything. She started to panicked and tears start falling from her eyes. As she thought to herself, what is she going to do if she can't find her bracelet? A voice appears while she was thinking hard. "Yunji? Your name is yunji, right?" Yunji looked up who was that familiar voice came from. “Taecyeon! .. She stopped because she was surprised that taecyeon found her bracelet.....yes!! My name is Yunji and that's my bracelet. Where did you find it?" she said surprisingly. "Here! You dropped it when you dropped your books" Taecyeon replies.

After taecyeon gave Yunji back her bracelet. He said down being her where his desk was. They looked at each other a few times and smiled.

Will they end up becoming good friends?