Fairy Tale Ever After [2]

D I F F E R E N T - K I N D S - of - L O V E


Rapunzel &

the Frog Prince



 

Nana's POV

"So how was the ball cinderella..?" Taeyeon asked as all of Nana's 9 genies welcome her in the backyard of their house. she was catching her breathe as she ran towards them. on her way home she had seen her step mother and stepsister's leave the ball in a hurry. as far as she knows she only has 5 minutes before they arrive so she shouted all her wishes at them, "hurry my step mom is going to arrive any moment now, can i continue my other wishes...?"

"what, the witch devil is coming..." Hyoyeon asked with such dread in his facial expression

"OMG... ommo ommo", was all the tifanny can say

"faster make a wish right now..." exclaimed sunny shoving her inside the room.

she was taking deep breathes as she turned around, looked at the terrified faces of her 9 genies and said "i wish the lemo to be gone from the driveway, i wish to be in my own clothes, i wish the food to be cooked now, i wish to keep the Jimmy choos even if its only a single shoe now, i wish the house to be clean..."

"Girls come on, on the double. we need to do this before the witch sees us..." Yuri said and all of the girls dispersed. taeyeon and seohyun were follwing her in second & started taking of the flower in her head, and stripping her then and there in the kitchen.

"woah...? what are you doing..?" she asked.

seohyun looked at her with amusement in her eyes, "what do you think we are doing? of course we are just granting your wish of being in your own clothes so we are taking this gown off of you and jessica unni is getting your own clothes from your room..."

"what...? you mean you are really stripping right her right now in the kitchen..?" she asked shocked

"yes.. we have no choice, as you have said we only have moments before your witch step mother arrives..." taeyeon said.

she grabbed on her clothes, trying to break free from the 2 who really has REAL intentions of making her in the KITchen.  she asked, "well dont you have powers to just zap my clothes on me and this clothes gone...?"

jessica arrived carrying my clothes and said, "that zapping powers that is all a cliche for fairy tales, this is the real world so just do as we say to get your wishes done..."

she shook her head. then her head looked at the clock and it says it was almost 1am, " its almost witching hour, if my step mom arrives with me like this, i am dead..."

"so come on move now... your not the only one afraid of her cause truthfully speaking we are terrified of her... " taeyeon said

tiffany entered saying, "okay I already paid the lemo driver and he is leaving..."

"okay just finished cleaning the backyard.." sooyoung said as he was entering the house. and when she looked at me she immediately said, "what are you doing, why isnt she out of the gown yet, the witch is coming and if she see this we are all dead..."

"its not our fault, she insist on 'zapping powers' can you believe it..? i think she just doesnt want to be infront of us..." Teayeon said

"what? thats just a small thing..? doesnt she know that even if she is , we wouldnt really care cause we are SNSD... we have terrific bodies all on our own..." yoona said as she stirred the pot of spicy stew.

hearing them talk about her was getting on her nerves, so against her sense of modesty she stripped fast the gown. she still heard Tiffany commenting, "well isnt that easy.."

after 5 minutes, she was already in her won clothes, the Tiffany's kept, and the food is already cooked nicely. suddenly Yuri and Hyoyoen enter and hyoyeon said, "girls i saw the lemo of witch. they will be here in 1 minute..."

"cinderella you still have 2 more wishes, come on tell us what you wish for so that we can leave before the witch arrives.." yuri said

hearing the name cinderella irk his temper. she thought, 'why cant people call me by my given name. i hate that name, cinderella. i mean what does it even mean..?'

she faced all of them then said, "i wish that no one would call me cinderella ever again... and lastly i wish you arent here before they come."

the nine girls of SNSD smiled, bowed and said, "well Nana, your wish is our command..."

then they disappeared with the a *poof*

she immediately went to the fireplace, her usual comfort place. she heard her step mom's limo come and heard her ster sister's argue have a shouting match as usual.

Her Jaekyung unni said, "Did you see that girl that came and swoop to get Prince HyungJun..? what a hag..."

"yeah unni, how could she do that, when she isnt even pretty..." hyuna said

she heard the front door close and her 2 step sister continue their complains about the strange 'girl' in white who had captured the Prince's heart and seem to have disappeared leaving only one red Jimmy choo shoes.

she smiled with herself thinking about the shoe that she kept in her room. 'at least i got a Souvenir  for this one night of dreamlike experience...'

her Step mother suddenly came to the kitchen then said, "hey you..."

she stood up immediately then greeted her, "annyeong Umma, how was the ball..?"

"it was okay. your step sisters were already capturing prince hyung jun's attention when this unknown girl came and stole him. Stupid girl, she doesnt know who she pissed off..."

she felt a shiver run up her spine. "ah really umma, but did you have your dinner umma, i prepared spicy stew just the way you like it. you want to eat some..?"

"anni, i will just go to sleep and catch some sleep cause i need my beauty sleep from that girl's impertinence.." her stepmom said.

"Okay umma.." she said softly..

"and by the way ci-- cii--cina...--Nnnn-- Naa-- NhHhhaNnnahh..." her step mother said struggling.

she smiled at herself, at least her wish from the Genies were coming true, her step mom just called her nana and not cinderella....

"bbhhoo..? booh..? what is happening.." her stepmother said in surprise.

She was looking at her stepmother and she saw the play of emotion in her face. she saw how her expression went from surprised, to confused then to understanding then lastly to anger.

stepmother looked at her, "YOU...!!!!"

Fear run up her spine, "umma..." she said

"ci..cin you freed those genies..?" stepmother (SIY = Seo In Young) asked hard.

she shook her head hard in denial.

SIY's eyes became slits like that of a snake which terrified her and then chanted a spell, "Liar Liar pants on fire, if you tell a lie your nose will fly..."

SIY moved towards her, "i will ask you again, did you free those genies..?"

she shook her head again. she waited for any reaction but nothing happened. she breathe easily.

"Did you ask for wishes..." SIY asked

she shook her head again.

"did you go to the ball..?" SIY asked now screaming like a banshee.

she shook her head more forcefully this time. she was thinking, 'i need to stand firm and lie, she cant find out the truth or she will kill me...'

SIY then went upstairs and Nana could feels more free. but after a minuted she came down bringing with her a mirror.

she stood by the fireplace holding the mirror and started chanting, "Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the liar of them all..."

her stepmother suddenly faced the mirror to her, and the reflection looking back at her was her with a very long pinnocchio nose and said, "its cin..--cind... i mean Nana, my dark queen.."

SIY then screamed "YOu little BRAT. you dare lie to me, steal from me my genies and steal from your sisters the prince..."

"umma, anni... umma Miahneyo... Umma Mian.. Mianni.." she repeated her plea

"did you think that when you wished that i dont call you ci-ci-CCii-, if i dont call you that name and only call you Nana that I wouldnt notice that it was the work of my Genies..." SIY said

she Shook her head vigorously while saying, "anni umma, it wasnt like that... MIahne-yo umma. I am begging you, please forgive me just this once..."

SIY then looked at her and laughed her eveil witch laugh and said, " there is no forgiveness, when you made a mistake 3 times, one time i can overlook it, 2nd time i can forgive you but 3 times is unforgivable..."

"I am not an angel to easily forgive with just a simple sorry, in fact i am a witch. and witches dont really get angry we get EVEN. so you will be punished for lying to me, stealing from me and stealing from your sisters..."

"Umma miahn.." Nana begged on bended knees but her step mother was deaf to all her please.

"No forgiveness my dear 'NANA'... for your punishment i will lock you in a tall, tall tower with no elevator and just have a window for your air. you will be in the 100th floor, at that height no one would dare climb...." SIY said

"umma... please..." she begged again crying

"and you didnt like your name so, now we will change that you will never be called ci--cii--cCCin-- what ever, and even Nana you will not be called. from now on you will be Rapunzel... " SIY said while laughing

"umma..." she called softly between her sobs.

"and that prince how dare he ignore my daughters for the likes of you...  i curse him to be a slimey creature much like his gel at the ball --- too slimey..."

"...if he werent the prince he would pass as a gigolo..." SIY said

"umma please... miahne umma.. " she begged

"and that is my will.." SIY said, as her words finished, thunderclaps and lighting was maximized in the skies. and in a split of a second she was in a very unfamiliar condo unit.

and all she was feeling was fear, defeat and hopelessness. she went to the terrace and looked out and down. and sighed, 'hmmnnn it was a long way down...'

as she looked out all she wanted to do was cry at her unlucky streak of a life....

 

Hyung Jun's POV:

"hyung, why do you keep looking at that red shoes..?" asked his younger brother kibum as he danced to the song Binguel Bingel. it was the song in which his brother along with his group of friends sings together.

they call themselves U-kiss. they had 7 members all of which came from the sons of the royalty of their land. all of his brother's members he also considers as his dongsaengs.

NOw, Being back in his own country and castle was stressing him out. he missed his school, the Royalty Academy where his friends all play and have fun together like normal boys.

this Princess -wife search was really a pain in the with almost all women flashing their eyes at him like hungry tigers out to get their food. and it just happens that he seems to be the 'meat' in their eyes....

He shivered remembering the countless women he danced with in the ball. they were all pretty but they were all out to get him.

he then brought his attention back at his brother as he danced, 'kibum would never understand the meaning between the red shoes. This shoes belong to the woman that was the least harmless in the ball...'

'cause among all the women who came to the ball she was the only one that caught my attention and she was the only one who doesnt seem to regard me as meat to eat, she was different...' he thought.

he looked and just smiled as his brother continued to dance and have fun all on his own.

suddenly the door opened and in came his father, out of breath and in in his underwear. he was followed by their servants/people.

as he came nearer he kept shouting, "my sons, my sons, come and see. Do my new clothes fit well?" the king, their father  asked.

he turned himself round again and again posing in front of him and her brother. he was shocked. and his brother had stopped dancing to just gape at their father who was prancing around almost in his room. 

 
 "hmmnnnn, now that arrogant prince charles will be speechless when he sees me. this is more expensive than Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci, Valentino and Ralph Lauren combined..."

The servants in the bedchamber, who were to 'carrying' their father's train felt about on the ground, as if they were lifting up the ends of the mantle

he was astounded at this sheer obsession of his father. he wanted to tell his father that he wasnt wearing anything but knowing his dad no amount of words can persuade him of the truth.

he was saved from telling his father something embarrassing by the appearance of their very beautiful mother.

she come like usual --- ethereal and beautiful. one look at the king and you could see that the queen was irritated. but knowing their mother, she would find time later to talk to their father about the reality of the 'kings robes'.

she walked to him and said, "my prince, so you had your wish. we gave you a chance to take your pick among all of the maiden of our land. so now I came to ask, did you pick a girl..?"

'shoot not this topic again. tsk tsk tsk, my mother really doesn't miss a beat.' he thought. he was feeling cornered again.

"actually i came cause i saw you talking with countess Seo IN Young's daughter. those two were such lovely ladies-- well mannered and pretty. don't you think...?" asked his mother graciously as she sat in one of their seette.

his brother came to his side to whisper to him, "yeah, those two were really well mannered, if you call snakes well mannered..."

he coughed at the funny comment of his brother. they really understood each other cause he was thinking the same thing about Jaekyung and Hyuna. those two were pretty enough but they keep competing with each other for his attention, that he found their tactics unnerving.

he stood up and walked over to his mom and said, "Mother please, we discussed this already. i will be the one to pick the lady i will chose as my wife and the future queen of our land, so stop bothering and pushing all your choices at me. okay..." he said, holding her mother's hand asking for her agreement.

his father then commented, "actually son its not that we doubt your choice but just be reminded that you must choose in post haste or else you know what will happen right...?"

he turned around and look at his ridiculously almost father and king who was turning around and around in front of the mirror. he replied to his father, "i know dad. you dont have to remind me..."

"umma, actually i think you dont need to worry much, it seems some one already caught his attention.." his brother said

they all turned around to look at his brother who was sitting by his bed. his brother continued, "i think she was the one in the white dress, like you mom. she was wearing red shoe, the other pair of this one.." his brother then grabbed the red shoes in his table and twirled it around his hand.

"oh yeah, i remember that girl, she has some style. oh let me look at that shoes..." his father said and his brother handed the shoes to his father, "ahh she really got some style a jimmy choo original..."

"so you mean you have your pick already. so what is her name..?" her mother asked

he felt uneasy cause he has no clue with who she is other than she dances well and she wears jimmy choos shoes. he then smiled at his mom to hide his uncertainty, "dont worry mother, the criteria's you have drummed in my head as to the characters in a princess I must marry is saved in my head so i know them all. dont worry too much mother and also father when i meet her again, i know she would prove to be the most fit to be my wife and princess of this nation..."

her mother then stood up and faced him, "okay that's good. anyway i think its late already. Me and your father well just go to bed and talk about his 'wardrobe' and of course about this girl.."

her father, mother, their entourage and his brother then left him alone. he then prepared to go to bed feeling really tired after all the ball.  he laid down his head to his pillow and closed his eyes. he was immediately taken to dreamland..

while in dreamland he feel as if he was shrinking slowly. then as he turned to his side he felt as if his hands were getting slimey. and his throat was becoming hoarse. and as this sensations continued to envelop her, a slow tingling sensation burned inside him. he then came awake cause he was finally feeling that everything wasnt a dream anymore but was happening to him in reality.

he then tried to call for his guard but instead of words to come out from his mouth a loud croak came out of no where. as he laid in bed, it seemed like his skin was asking for water and he immediately tried to jump but then in came to a hop.

that shocked him. 'bohh..? what..? what is happening..? why did i just hop when i planned to jump..?'

he then inspected his hands and legs and what he saw shocked him to the core. his hands were green, small, slimey and very icky. he immediately hopped until he was in front of his mirror. what he saw shocked, terrified, scared, panicked, alarmed and just plainly numbed him.

the changes was not only his hands were green, small, slimey and icky but it was his entire body. what he saw in the mirror wasnt his usual handsome face but .. but.. a FROG..

he freaked out big time. he panicked and immediately went to the mirror to erase the image that he saw, but no amount of pleas, begging and wishing that is was a dream could wake him from this terrible nightmare that was turning into a reality. 'OMG, omo ommo ommo.. dont let this be...' he kept on wishing. 

it was after 1 hour of hellish pleading before logical thinking finally took over him, 'hyungjun stop this, nothing will come of thin to continue pleading into nothingness...'

he paced back and forth in his room thinking about the solution when finally a very good idea came to mind, 'Eureka, i know who could help...'

he went to his table and opened his cellphone. he then texted

[wizard, come to my room right now, cause i need your help...]

he just sent the message when suddenly a loud 'banging' sound came at the center of his room. smoked enveloped his room and when it cleared a man with long beard and long blue garb stood in the center of the room.

he hopped into him and half croaked and spoke, "Merrrkkk-croak--lin--croak.."

merlin immediately looked down on him and exclaimed, "my prince what has happened to you..? who did this..? when did this happen..?"

he was happy that Merlin at least recognized him. he tried to explain,"croak.. "

"RrrrIIiiBBBBbbbBbIIIiiIITTttt..."

' why cant i talk. this is so frustrating..' he thought

merlin then knelled to his side, "oh my prince wait a minute i have a way to help you in some way so that you can explain everything to me, "

he raised his wand, swing it from left and right then swish while chanting:

"Déjame ser el, yo existo por ti
Déjame ser el uno para todos su respuesta, esa persona soy yo
Déjame ser el único, el único en el mundo, Déjame ser el único que le importa.
Déjame ser el, no va a cambiar, aunque yo soy nacido de nuevo
que su bebé"

he waited for something to happen but it seem nothing was taken from the chant, he then complained, "yah merlin... Oh...."

he was pleasantly surprised that words were finally coming out of his mouth.

merlin then asked, inquired and investigated  what has happened. when he finished answering all his questions merlin then said, "ah my prince, would you allow me to let my apprentice to help us with this little problem of ours. cause frankly speaking i am quite old being 1800 years. i need new blood to help me with this. if you would allow me, your highness they will greatly help.."

he nodded,really having no choice cause with the curse that was powerful, he couldnt just face his family looking like this.

merlin summoned his apprentices, and like the way merlin entered, a banging sound came with accompanying smoke. when the smoke disappeared 3 youngsters stood in the center of his room.

all the 3 student who introduced themselves as Harry potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasly. They were student of Hogwarts, where Merlin's closest friend, Dumbledore is the headmaster.

all three of them and merlin opened up books and searched for answers in their cauldrons. they put charms on him, made him drink potions and enchanted him to get rid of the spell.

but after 5 hours of work, nothing seems to have changed him back to normal.

he was losing all hope when Hermione shouted, "master merlin, I read something here from the books of forever Fairytale 101...."

"hermione don't shout too much, my ears felt like it was going to bleed.." complained Ron.

hermione ignored Ron and added, "it says here that in cursed spells on princes ...well it can only be cured through a kiss of true love..."

Merlin went to her immediately checking the book himself. merlin looked at him and said, "your highness, Hermione is right. Kiss of true love is the only cure for this curse..."

"but merlin, how can i find it? the kiss of true love i mean..?" he asked worriedly

"hmnn dont worry my prince, i may not have the power to bring you face to face tp your true love, but i still have the power to get you near the vicinity of your true love..." he said. he again raised his wand, bringing it up and down doing the swish and swat action and say:

"Hay días en que simplemente se olvida de tomar tanto
Hay días en que sólo el tiempo de tu toque
Te quiero de alguna manera las moscas la derecha de los labios y así
Una vez más me quedo llorando por ti
Una vez más me quedo aquí que te falta
Te amo bebé que estoy esperando por ti"

before he knew it, one moment he was in his room and the next he was in front of a very tall bulding. it was as tall as the empire state building. he turned around looking for something that could tell him where his true love was but all the passing people were just confusing. he immediately hopped into the side of the buildling thinking about what his next plan is.

he rested and a heavenly voice floated gently with the wind. as the voice continued, it seemed to pull him and unconciously he followed the source of he voice. it lead him to the back area of the building. and on top of the very very tall building in one of the  floor a veranda sprouted out and a maiden.

as far as his eyes can tell (amazing how one of the spells made on him by merlin made his eyes sharper that he can see until the 100th floor up), the voice came from the woman.

he went around the building but its seems like there are no door for the said buidling. he came back to the area in front of the building and he saw a woman calling out "Rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair..."

immediately a rope was let down and the woman climbed up to the 100th floor of the buildling. he waited at the foot of the buidling for 1 hour unitl the hair was let down again and the woman who climbed got down and leave...

after seeing the woman go, he breath in fresh air then shouted,"Rapunzel rapunzel let down your hair..."

he climbed up the rope until the 100th floor. and finally he leaped to get on the flat form. and when he looked up he was at the foot of a woman. looking intently at her face he was mesmerized. but as he look at her her face seems to nag his head but he cant seem to remember, ' another one of those side affects in one of the spells.. short memory gaps...'

the woman finally noticing him screamed like a banshee, running in the 4 corbner of the condo. her hair was flying and she was looking like a crazy person, 'but then who can blaim her, she just got a frog into her room', he thought

he shouted to get his voice be heard over her screaming , "ahgasshi, please calm down, i am not here to hurt you, please calm down..."

when he spoke she became more hysterical. he continued shout at her, and she continued screaming all over the place. it was after 1 hour of screaming and running when she finally stopped due to exhaustion.

she sat at the opposite corner of the room, clearly frightened. He spoke to her again, "ahghasshi, dont be scared. I really am harmless... Look I am a tiny frog, what could I do to hurt you..?"

the girl shook her head when he hopped closer, so he stopped." okay let tell you something about me..."

she looked at him without any trust in her eyes, "bbohh..? who would trust a slimey frog...?"

he shook her head and introduced himself, "i am actually a prince..."

"Bohh..? what..? a prince..? stop joking, dont tell me frogs arent just slimey they are also liars..?" she asked

"no i am telling you the truth, i am a prince that was cursed. if you had meet me in my handsome human self, you would have easily fallen for me.." he said puffing up his chest with arrogance

"what..? now not only slimey liar but also arrogant..?" she asked skepticism dripping at her words.

"i am telling you the truth. if you kiss me right now you would really see that i am telling you the truth..?" he said

"kiss you.. dont dream little slimey arrogant liar frog.." she said as she seemed to have been over her fear of him. now she was getting irritated.

"no you are wrong in all counts!" no grinning cause she wan not afraid anymore

"i really am a prince. i am not a liar. and i am just telling the truth and not being arrogant. my wizard told me that a kiss will be the key in breaking this curse. so just kiss me and everything will be revealed to you.. and if you kiss me, you could very well be the princess of my land...." he said as he hopped into a chair

he saw doubt in her eye, 'doubt, of that is better than fear and irritation..' he thought.

He coaxed her, "come on what will you loss in kissing me. if nothing happens i'll be your slave forever and about being slimy, well you can just brush you teeth."

he added, "but if i am really a prince and you kiss me. I will free you from and you will became my princess...."

"But if you dont, you will lose this once in a lifetime oppurtunity of being a princess..." he dangled the last bit of his manipulation technique

she slowly stood up, thinking her choices, then slowly but surely she came closer. she knelled in front of him in the chair. they were face to face with each other. hesitation was still written all over her face, "hmmnn, if nothing happens, i'll not make you my slave. i'll cook you and serve you to my stepmother.." she threatened.

she closed his eyes, and slowly her face inched slower to him.she was only an inch apart when a banshee voice came, "rapunzel Rapunzel let down you hair..."

and immediately she went to the veranda, her hair grew longer and made into a braid. and after 5 minutes the witch was in the room.

upon seeing him, she screamed, "YOU...!!! Blast you to hell, how did you find her...?"

he was confused 'she knows I am a prince...' and she continued to scream, "what ever!! you will not find her again.."

the witch then went to Rapunzel and grabbed her hair and laughed, "look my prince... what i will do to your true love. you will never ever find her again.."

she then grabbed a pair of scissors in her right hand and cut Rapunzel's hair until she was almost bald then threw her out of the building. 

he tried to run after Rapunzel but the witch was faster with her curse and her spell. 

it hit him straight to his heart and the next thing he knew it was all darkness...

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 3 coming next

hope you like this chapter

even though it took me so long 

ate Rei hope you like this part