Go to the Lake

Love Between Us

Donghae P.O.V

   I eyed Jessica then. What the hell she thought about? I saw Kyuhyun suddenly went out few seconds later. Boyoung ran a little behind him. Where did he go? Want to meet Euna?

   “Jeongmal mianhae, Donghae-ssi…” said Jessica softly.

   I eyed her again. “Mwo? You should apologize to her, not to me,” I answered irritatingly. Then, I ran out, following Kyuhyun and Boyoung.

   I ran faster and approached them. “What are you guys doing?” I asked.

   “What we are doing? Of course seek for Euna! Just because she said that she can clean it alone, you will trust her? She doesn’t okay. It must be hurt for her, for her body and also he spirit. I mean, it was embarrassing you know… when you sat there with Super Junior, this thing happened. And the silliest thing is you ALLOWED her went alone like this!” Kyuhyun replied, looked angry.

   “Mwoya? I just listened what she wanted. She said she can go alone and I trusted her. What else? We must trust each other in a relationship!” I said, started get angry too. He looked like he WAS her BOYFRIEND.

   “She always said she’s okay. But it’s just what in , not in heart,” Boyoung added.

   “You know, Donghae… actually I must tell you this before you two have a relationship. There’s always a little pain behind every “it’s okay”. You know what’s the meaning? If your girlfriend looks hurt and she says ‘I’m okay’, ‘no problem’, etc., you must realize that actually she has a pain! You know… aishh… that’s hard to explain it, especially to YOU,” said Kyuhyun again. And he ran faster, sought out all ladies toilet.

   I heard many screaming from the girls but yeah… most of them screamed; ‘Kyaaa~! Kyuhyun oppa~!! <3’. But we couldn’t find Euna.

   “Aishh… where is she?” said Kyuhyun full of care.

   Kyuhyun and Boyoung continued to seek for Euna. But I didn’t know why, I was sure where she was.

  

Taemin P.O.V

   “Are you okay?” I asked afraid when Euna went out from the Doctor’s room. We went to the College Clinic because Euna’s calf was getting red seriously.

   She smiled as usual, “No problem! I’m okay. I just need to use the medicine from the doctor, and I will okay. And yeah… the pain is starts to go away.”

   I smiled to her, “Ah… nice…” and she smiled back to me.

   “I’m too lazy to get back to college. I want have a walk and clean my mind…” she said.

   “Then, let’s go out with me!” I said cheerfully.

   She smiled, thought a while, and nodded, “Gurae…! I want to go to some place. I always love that place.”

   “Eo? Mm… arasseo… Kaja!”

   “Ne!” she nodded again, full of joy.

 

Donghae P.O.V

   I ran faster to some place. I didn’t care about Boyoung and Kyuhyun. They still sought for Euna in the college. But I thought other place… maybe she would go there. That place was her favorite place since she became my girlfriend. When I was busy, when she was sad, happy, or anything, she would go to that place.

   After 15 minutes drove my car, I arrived to that place; Jorhan Lake. That was a small Lake in the center of a small park. The park wasn’t popular and not many people visit this place. But actually, the scenery was very beautiful. Yeah… this was a calm park and peaceful.

   I walked in hurry to the lake. There were three girls picnic near the lake. Ha! Why they didn’t go to school? Aigo… Who care? I sought for Euna again and just in few seconds, I could find her. She was sitting near the lake—her favorite place.

   But she wasn’t alone. Someone sat beside her and laughed cheerfully. I looked at the man carefully. That was a young guy used blue jacket and hat. The hat almost covered all his face. But when he looked at the sky, I could see his face. MWOOOOO?????

   The guy was TAEMIN!!!

   I ran faster to them. When they realized my coming, I could see Euna’s gaze. But seriously, I couldn’t understand what was in her mind. She just sighed.

   “What are you doing here? I’m afraid of you and you sit here with this guy?” I asked. The situation was getting awkward.

   “She needs a refreshing,” Taemin replied, with a little scared voice.

   “But… but… Why you go alone—with him—and didn’t tell me? I’m ve—” my words were interrupted by screaming of someone.

   “Donghae oppa~!”

   “That’s Donghae oppa!!! Kyaaa~!!!”

   “Aigo… he is cute!!!”

   “Who is the girl???”

   The three girls shouted loudly and ran to us. Oh no… I really had no choice. I turned back and saw them with their amazing gaze. Aigoo… I need privacy now. I must speak to Euna!

   “Bye-bye, !” Euna whispered and went away with Taemin (he was success to cover his face!). And I must face the fans alone?

    DAMN!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It's kinda short and lame and also boring. I'm sorry.

I made this just in 30 minutes after finished my school >.< phew...!

Any idea what will happen next? I'm stuck of idea~ kkk~ ^_^

Again, I will appreciate much for comment and subscribe^_^ I need LOVE from you. Hahaha XD

Just it. Thanks ^_^ Yeongwonhi saranghalge~<3

>>elfishy<<