Troubled Album

~Sweet Memories~

 

Onew: "Jaemin....I'm sorry I went away to study abroad without telling you first.............Jaemin, please listen  to this"

Jaemin: "Yeah...?"

Onew: " I love you"

FLASH BACK TWO YEARS AGO

Jaemin: "Onew....Where are you..? Minho-oppa.... Do you know..?

Minho: "Hes going ..... to study abroad."

END OF FLASHBACK (NARRATOR POV)

"What..?" Jaemin was so surprised, how could someone she never saw for two years say this to her..? How could someone who abandoned her say this..?Further more, why was she so happy when she was suppose to be angry....?                                                    

"I Love you.." , Onew repeated, tightly hugging Jaemin." I'm sorry, I know you despise me since I left you, but My heart never forgot you..... You, My best friend, You, The person who stayed with me through bad times, You, My first Love.                                                   Jaemin was so shocked, she never did reply until Onew hugged her tightly. 

'I....I dont know what to feel anymore....I thought you never loved me... thought you never even tried to.... and when you say it now, I dont know what to say to you anymore...I'm sorry Onew, its just....too late.."

ONEW POV

I knew she would reject me right from the very start...I knew it was stupid to try to have her with me.....But why..?I've never hurted this much before..

"Its alright...Jaemin...I''ll never hate you..Dont hurt yourself trying to love someone you dont love......I'll never tell you to love me..... But can we be friends again..? Please...?"                                                                                                                                                                 Onew's heart shattered at her response.

"Yeah......Just friends.."

Just friends...

If only he never went away, if only he never left her on her own.

Just.....

They both went home......Knowing it will never be the same...

Friends.....

2 MONTHS PAST(JAEMIN'S POV)

"Jaeminniee - noonaa~~!!" Who was that familiar voice...? Noona..? TAEMINIE?!? OwO

I Spun around to face a hyper maknae coming to hug me "AHHHHH!! STOP! STOP!! U'RE GONNA CRASH!!!!"

I waited for the impact but it never came. and when i put my hands down to unblock I saw Onew lifting the hyper maknae off the ground.

I bursted out laughing when i saw taeminie's face. That so shocked 'HOW COULD I FAIL TO HUG?' face of his.

Onew put taemin on the ground and saw the look too.

He tried to keep his laughter inside but failed and laughed so much Minho- oppa had to cover his hands around onew's mouth cuz Onew gets crazy when he laughs XD

As I looked around for the remaining SHINee members, I saw Key- sshi rushing to taemin and Jonghyun-oppa trying to keep up.

School is going to start!!    

I ran to my class room and the members sat with me. Everything was alright until 

 

 

"HEY!"