My crazy love story

Make it Happen

First and foremost, I'm Sandara or my close friends call me Dara and my fanboys call me hey y or Goddess lol~ I'm just joking guys XD The truth is, I'm a simple person.  I'm a boyish girl, t-shirt, jeans and sneakers ---- oh~ my buddy.  I'm also a secretive person but a funny gal.  The most I'm not so proud behavior of mine is ...my clumsiness which I'm good at haha~

 

My friends Bom, CL, and our maknae Minzy were already used about me and they just support me even though, it made to the top of me, being embarassed.  Just me indeed XD

 

One afternoon, after all the long test that we 've encountered, I'm back to being hyper ...doing weird things infront of my friends.  They just laughed off until I got exhausted.

 

"Yah! Dara wae? Your suppose to be our mascot for today?!", Bom complained.

"And how come I became a mascot? I never remember agreeing about that.", I defend my beautiful self XD.

"What Bom unnie means that you should continue doing those crazy things you usually do unnie ...like awhile ago haha~", CL explained to me.

"I'm already exhausted guys and I'm so hungry right now after my brain drained from all the exams we fight off.", I explained back.

"Unnie let's go then, I'm also hungry", Minzy just save me from the hungry thought of mine.

"Kya~ I'm on... ah go go go!!! Let's go!!!", Me as the happy one.

 

We go to Bom's house because she offers to cook for all of us and it's near from our school so it's much more convenient.  And guess what? we are neighbors!!! What a pleasant opportunity to just sneak out if I'm not happy being alone in my place. Yap, you read it right, i'm alone in my house.  I'm just away from my parents because of my college life. But atleast, they do visit me twice a month so I still have bonding times with them.  Oh God! I already missed my family.  So much for that and back to Bom.

 

"Guys, just feel at home okay? I'll just quickly cook food for us neh?", Bom smiled and leave us in the living room.

"Neh!!!", We hurriedly answered her in chorus just like little kids.

"So... how's your love or hate relationship with Seungri, CL?", Haha~ She was offguard with what I asked.

"Eh? We are official enemies unnie", She keep on denying it even though its obvious.

"No unnie its not true!!! I was about to go find CL unnie at the library when I accidentally saw them kissing", Minzy drop the bomb XD.

"OH MY GOD!!! Is that true CL?", I was not able to hide my giddiness.

"It's..it's not like that!!! We were bickering at that time when I'm talking non-stop.", She blushed.

"What she mean was, Seungri wanted to stop her talking and that's his way of taming the cat ...rawrrr!!!", Bom interrupted us & doing her antiques.

"Food is ready!!! let's eat and continue interrogate her bwahaha~."

 

We continued teasing CL and unfortunately, she end up admitting that she likes him.  After were done eating and cleaning, we talked some more and found ourselves sleeping in Bom's bed.

 

"OMG! Its already 3pm", I immediately sat up and hurriedly apologize to them for freaking them out. I need to meet him. His maybe waiting for me now. Oh~ asking me if where am I going? I'm going to meet up Yongie. His my beloved boyfriend hehe~ But only me & you knows. Shhh...don't say anything ok? Why? because I never told my friends about this and I don't like them teasing me. His just priceless and I don't like to share him with anyone else bwahaha~ I know you're like me and don't ever deny it. Your so busted!!! lol~ Okay, I'm fine now. Back to the story.  His the got-mi-nam guy of my own world.  Blonde hair... tall for my liking... tough guy but honestly his a very sweet & hopeless romantic lover kk~  I could drool myself about him all day long XD..just like you do

 

At the park...

 

"Hey", my thoughts was interrupted by a y voice. Oh~ my y poison is here *evil smile*

As i turn around, i already know him.  "Yongie oppa~", I happily greated him.

"Oh my princess", he kissed my cheek & i badly blushed.

"Oppa, mianhe for letting you wait", i really wanted to cry.

"Nope, its ok princess.  I just arrive too.", He flash me with a lovely smile & i just fainted XD. lol~ joke.

 

We go for a walk and i'm loving every bit of it.  Why? coz were holding hand to hand. Kya~ He really wants to kill me out of happiness & giddiness. >.<  I want to prolong our moment but its already past 10:00 pm & my neighbor a.k.a. bestfriend Bom would definitely kill me if she find out i'm currently drooling & keeping secrets from them ...but before that...

 

"My princess, i think we need to be apart for now... but i don't really want to be away from you." OMG!!! i'm officially dead. Yongie oppa, you know, i want to eat you alive ...coz I badly crave for you..as in more and more..XD

"Nah~ Yongie oppa why so sweet?", i just can't hide my giddy face.

"Oppa really thought about that princess.  If only i could keep you with me every single second ...then, i'll forever be happy", Oh~ please... just someone snap me up? so i can keep myself from this guy lolol~ ok i exaggerated it XD..please i'm not a ert ok haha~

"Please, oppa stop that... i might not stop this happy thoughts of mine." I just beer rooted red.

"Then don't princess...", he cupped my cheek & slowly lean his face inches from mine.

'OMG~ this is it.  My ever most awaited part...my first kiss >3<', as i thought.

I could feel his lips slightly tickles mine. "...i just want this to be special".  He clearly said it but before we could fully kiss...

 

 

 

 

"Dara...Dara, why are you kissing that innocent pillow?", OMG~ and that's just great.  End of my beautiful dream.  Thanks to my very good bestfriend & my Yongie oppa can't kiss me anymore >_<

"Bom, i was about to kiss him!!!", Oh~ my frustration streak.

"Who unnie?", Minzy asked.

 

 

But before i could answer Minzy, CL interrupted us...

 

 

"Oh~ Dara unnie is awake.  By the way guys, here, Seungri and his friends", My frawn was immediately vanished because of...

"Dara unnie, they are Daesung, Taeyang, TOP & Jiyong oppas", CL told.

"Unnie, your the only one who was not been able to meet them last time",  Minzy explained.

"Ah ok.  Hello~ I'm Dara..nice to meet you all", we all shake hands.

"By the way Dara, Jiyong knows you", Bom add on.  I was dumbfounded.

We stared for awhile.  "I think i know you too...", that's all i manage to say. 'His exactly him, my ideal guy ...Yongie', as I thought.

"Definitely yes", He said & smile.

 

 

 

Okay this is the end of my 2nd fic...*tears of joy*

Thank you for reading & future comments guys...#hengsho

a very late update haha~ enjoy ^____^ edit~~~~

Did you guess it? haha~