Final

Scary Hyung

Dongwoo thinks Sunggyu is scary.

 

 

“Yah Myungsoo! What are you doing? Your back should be straight, like this!” Sunggyu shouted. Dongwoo flinched as he heard Sunggyu’s loud voice. “I’m sorry, hyung.” Myungsoo apologized. “Let’s run through this again. Dongwoo, turn on the music.” Sunggyu nodded. “Y-yes, hyung.” Dongwoo quickly ran to the computer. Dongwoo was scared of Sunggyu. To him, Sunggyu was scary, especially when he’s angry. Dongwoo was scared of Sunggyu since the first time they met, which was two weeks ago, when the CEO just announced their bandmates. He thought Sunggyu’s small yet sharp eyes are really scary and he looked like he could explode any second.

---

Dongwoo laughed as Hoya told him a joke. But his laughter died when Sunggyu appeared suddenly. Sunggyu stared at them quietly for a few seconds before asking, “Do you guys know where Woohyun is?” Hoya shook his head. Dongwoo nervously mirrored Hoya’s actions. “Oh, okay.” Sunggyu nodded and and he glanced at Dongwoo one last time before disappearing into the kitchen.

 ---

The first time Dongwoo saw Sunggyu laughing, he was mesmerized. The way Sunggyu’s mouth would open wide and the way he would tilt his head upwards, his small eyes narrowing, making them smaller than they already were. He had to admit: he liked Sunggyu’s laugh. But Dongwoo was still scared of Sunggyu.

He tried to have less contact with Sunggyu. He never wanted to be in the same room alone, with Sunggyu. Whenever he was forced to be alone with Sunggyu because of the situation, he would make an excuse to take a walk outside or sleep in his room, anything to avoid being alone with the leader.

---

Dongwoo woke up and ruffled his messy hair. He couldn’t sleep. He stood up and opened the door, heading towards the kitchen. But his steps halted as he stared at the figure in the kitchen. He gulped. Sunggyu. Slowly, quietly, he approached him and greeted. “Hyung.” Dongwoo glanced at Sunggyu only for a split second and then he avoided his gaze. Sunggyu just stared at him, a glass of water in his hand. Dongwoo took a glass and filled it with water, still trying his best to avoid the leader’s stare. He lifted the glass to his mouth and drank the water. He nearly choked on the water when he suddenly saw that Sunggyu was beside him, very close. His body was trapped between Sunggyu’s body and the kitchen counter. Dongwoo set the glass down on the counter and whispered shakily, “H-hyung?”

Sunggyu planted his hands on either side of Dongwoo, on the counter. He stared deeply into Dongwoo’s eyes. Dongwoo gulped and stared at his green socks that suddenly became very interesting to look at. “Dongwoo, look at me.”

Dongwoo slowly averted his gaze from his socks to Sunggyu. “Why are you avoiding me? Since we met?” Sunggyu spoke in a low voice, a whisper. Dongwoo gulped again. He gave Sunggyu a nervous smile. “A-ah.. I’m not avoiding you hyung.” Sunggyu smirked and shook his head. “Are you scared of me?”

Dongwoo stayed quiet. Sunggyu suddenly raised his arm and Dongwoo flinched. He was scared of Sunggyu. Sunggyu exhaled and Dongwoo could feel Sunggyu’s warm breath on his lips. His eyes fluttered open.  “You don’t need to be scared of me, Dongwoo. I’m your hyung, Infinite’s leader. I won’t hurt you, hm?” Sunggyu gave Dongwoo a small smile. Dongwoo stuttered, “I- I- hyung- “

Dongwoo’s eyes widened when he felt Sunggyu’s lips on his. Sunggyu tilted his head and inserted his tongue inside Dongwoo’s mouth and Dongwoo find himself, surprisingly, enjoying it. Sunggyu smiled as he felt Dongwoo kissing him back. He cupped Dongwoo’s head and brought him closer to himself.

Dongwoo smiled into the kiss. Sunggyu wasn’t so scary after all.

//

Just a small DongGyu drabble. DongGyu is my OTP ^^

DongGyu shippers, where are you? /looks around/