0330 The Song of My Memories I

0330 Song of my Memories

 

"Could it be that I grew tired of our relationship? had I already fallen out of love to you..."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"are you insane? what are you doing dongho?!?"

I grabbed donghos arm but he angrily took off my grip from his arm.

"No I'm not Hyung! just leave me alone!"

this is not good...

------------------------------------------------------------------

   

[Shin Dongho's POV]   

It was my 4th year of highschool when a Girl named Ki Su Mi transferred in my school and was in my class, she looks timid and shy, she looks so pale and looks so fragile.

"Good Morning Class, Lets all warmly greet and welcome our new classmate... Ki Su Mi"

Our Adviser told us during our homeroom.

"Annyeong Haseyo..."

the whole class greeted her warmly

and in a low tone she introduced herself.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Ki Su Mi, a transferee... nice to meet you..."

"araso... do we have any vacant seats here?"

the teacher asked.

I raised my hand since theres a vacant seat near me, I was seated at the back part of the classroom just near the window.

she shyly approached the seat near me and made herself comfortble.

"Hello, I'm Shin Dongho..., Nice to meet you Ki Su Mi."

i reached out my hand to her.

"nice to meet you."

she reached for my hand and we shook hands.

...

She doesnt seem to be like those girls in my class, during breaktime, while the other girls would fix themselves to look pretty, she would just listen to her mp3 and started to write notes in her music book. I was amazed as how she was able to do it easily like she was just writing a poem...

I cannot help but stare at her in amazement, she had caought me one time, and I just shifted my gaze away, well, I saw her smile...

...

It was one rainy friday when and I'm walking on my way to school. I found a waiting shed and stayed there for a while, not that long when a girl also took shelter on the same shed. i looked and it was her.. the shy Ki Su Mi, we were not that close so there had been silence between us. the hard pouring rain started to subside, she took one step and I halted her, I pulled out my white sweat shirt, she took it and opened the zipper, she offered me to go under the sweat shirt with her, and both of us run under the rain towards our school.

the whole campus seemed to be in silence, when we arrived to our classroom... it turns out that theres no class that day... we decided to stay for a while since the heavy rain poured again, I decided to took off the coat of my uniform and my shoes and hunged it to dry, she left for a while, I wonder where did she go, when she returned,nI was able to smell an aroma of coffee, those coffee from vending machines, she offered me the other cup.

"Kamsahamnida..."

"Chonmaneyo..."

we were seated at our permanent seat, I'm in the window again.

Being alone with a girl in a cold rainy day, its new to me... she stayed quiet sipping her coffee... again, there's silence between us, 

and all i can hear is the fast beating of my heard, I dont know why, it feels new to me, wierd but i think I like it... 

unconciously, I drew a heart in the moistened window... I was surprised with my own action that i turned to her, she seemed to saw it and I erased it immediately. and shyly looked back at her, well, she's not looking anymore, she was busy sipping her coffee...

I decided to break the silence, 

"I saw you, last time... writing on your music book..."

then I slowly turned to look at her, she was staring at me with those innocent eyes.

"are you somewhat, composing a song?"

she just smiled at me...

"Would you like to hear it?"

she asked me in her sweet voice

"n-ne..."

"where is the music room here?"

"erm... come on! i'll lead you..."

I stood up from my seat and offered her my hand, she took it and got up, we walked towards the music room, she have with her, her music book. We arrived at the music room and she joyfully walked towards the piano... I approached and she moved to make a room for me, she placed her left hand at the left part of the piano keys which are one octave higher than the middle C and started to press C 4x, continued to press C 4x, G 4x A 4x F 2x and G 2x repeated it twice...

while seeing her do it, I see a smile in her face...

next, she placed her right hand on the right part of the piano keys which are 2 octaves higher than middle C and started to press CDEGBGCABCDCB and paused...

the simple music that  it produce sounds good. she told me to try doing the ones on the left and next on the right...

it was the first time I saw her smile like that, and her eyes are shining.

she decided to record it, and when I asked why...

"I just made it, Its not still done, and this is the first time I'm going to play the intro..."

she made me do the ones in the left and she did at the right... when combined, the music sounds so good, its just that its not yet finished.

after recording it. i continued hitting the same key, I like its sound...

she was looking at me smiling...

I then turned to look, and our eyes met... 

I stopped pressing the key,

My Heart skipped a beat, 

I was not aware that I was moving closer to her, closer and closer until i can feel our breath coincided...

I started to appreciate her beauty...

she do look pale, but her lips were naturally cherry red in color, her cheeks are blushing, as she slowly closed her eyes, her pretty long eyelashes gives beauty and bold outline to her innocent and glittering eyes.

I slowly and gently crushed my lips with her smooth and warm lips, I closed my eyes feeling and enjoying this moment, I brought up my hand  and pulled her closer, carressed her back, it was not that long that both of us exchanged passionate kiss, I stood up and lead her at the side of the piano, I carried her up at the piano..., still our lips were insaparable... it was when I finished exploring her cavern that i parrted our lips for some air, and I kissed her gently in her forehead, down to her nose, her lips, both her cheeks, in her jawline and down to her neck, leaving marks of love down to her collarbone, my hand traveled from playing with her wet hair down to carresing her back and pushing her against my body, as we were back in our passionate kissing, her arms wrapped around my neck and her fingers are playing wih my wet hair..., my arms are wrapped on her waist, her legs are parted and I was in the middle of it.. my hand felt the skin of her back, I moved my hands inside her blouse and I carresed it, feelijng its smoothness against my palm...

though it was raining hard outside, Inside the music room, the presence of each other and the heat that enveloped the two of us is enough to provide warmth against the cold weather...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what happened at the piano roomwe have been into a romantic relationship...

we graduated together and attened the same college, we would sometimes sneek out of our dorm at night to spend romantic times together, our relationship was so strong as before...

not until we graduated and got a job on the same company...

she would sometimes be absent, I was gaining merits an she would be left behind, I was promoted as the head, she was still a regular employee, I would always be busy in my work and meetings, and she would end up waiting for me...

"Mr. Shin... You and Ms. Ki Su Mi entered this company on the same year right?"

"ne..."

"but wae is it that she was still only a regular employee?"

"..."

the other heads of department started to criticize her and brag about their girlfriends.

"both of you were in a romantic relationship right?"

"...ne..."

"anyways, it wont hurt if I introduce you to Ms. Han wont it?"

"uh, ani..."

Mr. Lee, who is 10 about 10 years older than me introduced Ms. Han, another Head in one of the department in the same company that I'm working, she do look so fine, she dont look so innocent as Ki Su Mi, they were really different.

"I bet Ms. Han could satisfy you as much as Kis Su Mi can..."

Mr. Cho, another head that is older than me whispered to me...

"Ms. Han... This is Mr. Shin Dong Ho also one of the Head in the same company..."

"Hello Mr. Shin, I'm Ms. Han... and yea... I've heard a lot about you, they said youre very smart and hard working..."

she offered me her hand and we shook our hands.

"shall we leave you both then? Ms. Han, please do accompany Mr. Shin here..."

"Hyung..."

"Its okay, I'm a woman, I cant hurt a man as strong as you."

I liked her compliment, she moved closer to me, she have this seductive  voice,  she was so close to me that I was able to breathe in her perfume...

that night wasnt the first night she accompanied me...

it goes on for the 2nd night, 3rd night, 4th night, 5th night, that we then grew closer, and from just a company, the relationship deepen...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, You always go home very late at night very often now..., and youre always drunk..."

"what is this? are you nagging me?!?"

"I'm just telling you that its not normal anymore..."

"then whats normal?"

"you should be always at home early..."

"wae?"

"n-nothing..."

"then?! see?! nothing! then I'm free! and can you please stop nagging me! psh! and wae are you here?"

"I'll... I'll leave then..., goodnight..."

she reached up to me to kiss but i moved, i was not in the mood...

"T-take care and bye..."

she left my unit...

annoyed, I sat at the couch...

She had never been this annoying to me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning, I went to the office, I still have a hang over, my head was still aching... well, i must get used to it, since its not the first time... she was working on a cubicl like any other regular employees, as I passed by, we just stared at each others eyes, and while staring in her eyes, I dont know why but I feel sadness...

I headed to my office, placed my things and sat down at my chair...

I got a glimpse of my calendar and saw the date yesterday was encircled in red...

OMO! how come?

I dropped my pen,

It was our monthsary, how come i had forgotten about it, so thats why she was at my unit, thats why she was waiting for me even its already 3am...

at the right corner of my table, I saw a little ift box, I took it and opened it... it was a Parker Duofold, a limited edition sign pen...

i gazed outside my office and saw her at the xerox machine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:P

  0330 by U-Kiss by GreenManki