1

Pretend

 

F (x) was sitting in their big, white sofa in the f(x) dorm and waiting for the reprise of their gangsta boy performance on music bank to begin. Victoria, being a good leader was in the kitchen making some sandwiches for her members.

Luna had been staring at her phone for the last ten minutes with a big smile on her face and flushed cheeks. “Luna unni, why are you staring at your phone?” Sulli asked. “Eh… Nothing Sulli-ah, I just checked the time” Luna lied and locked her phone. 

”Did you seriously check the time for about ten minutes?” Amber asked whit a raised brow and one hand patting Krystal’s head that laid on her lap. Luna blushed and tried to come up with an excuse but Sulli saved her by screaming “it’s our turn now!” and directed everyone’s attention to the big TV screen.

“Aww Sulli! You look so cute in those clothes” Victoria said and walked in in the room with sandwiches in both her hands. Everyone grabbed a sandwich and watched the performance in silence until the chorus when Krystal started to sing without thinking “My gangsta boy, my gangsta boy. Nae namjajyo nae namjajyo. My gangsta boy, My Amber, my Amber”. When she realized what she just had singed she snapped shut and started to blush. Amber’s eyes widened and she turned her head to Krystal. “I… Eh… I… I watched gangsta boy on YouTube and the top comment said ‘My Amber my Amber’ so I kind of stuck on that. Yeah, it’s not like I like you or something…” Krystal said, or more like mumbled, while looking down on her feet’s.

“That’s too bad Krys, because Amber unni really likes you” Sulli said. Amber started to blush at least as much as Krystal and shoot daggers at Sulli with her eyes. “Sulli, GET OUT!” Amber screamed and Sulli stood up and walked out of the room, smiling innocently. Vic and Luna followed suit so it just was Amber, Krystal and an awkward silence left in the room. 

Ambers P.O.V

I just stared at her, oh she was beautiful! Her dark wavy hair framed her face beautifully and her big brown eyes looked straight to my soul. Aish! I can’t take this any longer! I pulled her into a sweet kiss and she responded immediately, the kiss got more passionate, I promise, it was sparks between our lips who sent small jolts of electricity down my spine.

After some minutes of kissing we both needed air so we pulled away.  “So, you like me Ambie?” Krystal said with a smirk. I was still panting so I just nodded.  “Good” and she started to kiss me again. I pushed her down on the sofa so I was on top. I pinned her hands down on the madras and started to place butterfly kisses down her neck “Ah! Amber!” she moaned.

                                                                        SNSD’s dorm no one’s P.O.V                             

The snsd girls and the five SHINee members sat on the floor and in armchairs in front of the TV watching music bank, or it was more like three people was actually watching and the rest was doing other stuffs: Onew was staring dumbly at his phone, Yuri and Minho was playing Angry birds on Keys IPad, Taemin was staring at the Minyul couple, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jonghyun was tickling Sunny who laid helpless on the floor, begging for mercy.

Yoona was just sitting in an armchair and looked angry and Sooyoung was texting.

From: Sooyoung

To: F(x) vic

Wassup unni? :p

 

From: F(x) vic

To: Sooyoung

Just standing spontaneous in the kitchen (I don’t dare to be in the living room :S)

 

From: Sooyoung

To: F(x) vic

Why???

 

From: F(x) vic

To: Sooyoung

Amber and Krys are making out on the couch…! (long story) :O

“Yah! Sica, Look!” Sooyoung showed her phone to Sica who just said “Whatever, why should I care?” “Oh, I don’t know, maybe because Krys is your baby sis?!” Sooyoung replied. “Yes she is, and she is annoying as hell!”

Sooyoung received a new text: OMFG! Amber taking of Krys shirt!

Sica, who was reading over Sooyoung’s shoulder, stood up and screamed “No way ! KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SIS!” Everyone in the room looked up from what they were doing and looked at Jessica who stormed out of the dorm screaming: “Brb, going to kill a certain tomboy!”