White

The Consequences of Our Actions

 


He had been sitting here for months. Waiting. Waiting for what? He didn't exactly know. He seems to forgotten at this moment. The people had come earlier. It had happened again. Blackout. They happened too often for him to care anymore. But strange things always happened in these. He was always there, but with another guy, sometimes a few people. Things happened that he couldn't exactly remember. Then he woke up. It always happened this way. Why? He didn't know. He doesn't really know much these days. Except for waiting. Loneliness. Blackouts too. Those too.

 

 

He watched Hoya walk into the restaurant. Hoya hadn't noticed him yet. Dongwoo was sitting outside, waiting for his boyfriend to notice him. There weren't many people outside as it was winter, but Hoya liked the cold.

 

“Dongwoo!”

 

He looked up to see Hoya walking towards him.

 

“Hey Hoya. How was today? I haven't talked to you yet. Are you okay?”

 

“Calm down. I'm fine. Today was great.”

 

“That's great.”

 

 

He woke up in his bed. In his room. What just happened? How long was he out? He couldn't remember what happened again. But he never could so it wasn't a big loss to him. He sat up and looked around the room. The same room as always. White walls, white furniture, white clothing. Everywhere white and nothing but white.

 

 

“Hoya where are you taking me?”

 

“Stop asking and just be patient.”

 

Hoya had blindfolded him and dragged him out of his warm and cozy apartment. For what exactly he didn't know. All he knew is that he was cold and he didn't like it.

 

“We're here.”

 

And the blindfold came off.

 

They were completely surrounded by snow, no buildings or roads in sight. White was all Dongwoo could see. It was slightly unnerving. It reminded him of something. What was that? That place.

 

 

“Dongwoo, can you hear me?”

 

He looked around. White. Still. What had happened? He was obviously awake and had no recollection of anything but the white. No blackness surrounding him. Just white.

 

“Dongwoo, are you okay?”

 

He looked up to see one of those people that were always around. She was the one who was here the most. She always seemed concerned for him, for what reason Dongwoo didn't know. He was perfectly fine. Except for the blackouts. And the white.